Thread: Writing two petitions

Feedback Score

Default Writing two petitions

my eye sight is failing some, but I take our matter and hobby very seriously, I would like to ask some members to help me in wrirting some petitions that involve the Impeachment of the Presedent of the United States for Constitunional rights violations, as well as other members of Congress & the Senate and Governers that rushed these bills in in the middel of the night. \
    And also to investigate the arms scandle with Mr Eric Holder on letting guns go across the border, and they new tghuis was going to happen this is a straw buy. Not a buy like your wife would buy you a firearms for your birhtday or christmas. they new what these guns were ment for and where they were going. how many people were killed with these guns. Lets start with Mr. Holder and make an example of him one cannot be expected to follow the law when one of the highest political leaders in Law Enforcement breaks the very laws that we would be imprisoned for. that is where Mr Holder belongs in prision and the fine of 10,000 thousand dollars for every gun that went across the border...Doc

Feedback Score

I can help you write the petitions it just can't be too extreme if we want it to be taken seriously. If you are petitioning impeachment we will have to have something more than abuse of Executive Orders becasue he isn't the first to do it. We can Paetition however against the Executive orders themselves.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

Default Re Petitions

Quote Originally Posted by Abukai08 View Post
    I can help you write the petitions it just can't be too extreme if we want it to be taken seriously. If you are petitioning impeachment we will have to have something more than abuse of Executive Orders becasue he isn't the first to do it. We can Paetition however against the Executive orders themselves.
    Yes I agree 100% these have to be done with tact and actual facts. Yes the Presednet dose have excutive order authority and power, I do belive yourt idea of challenging the excutive orders themselfs is a good start, and thier is another Issue that dose need addressing as well, Mr Holder, as you can see they are trying to get a permmanate replacement as stated today, you can bet that it have to do with the guns going south of the borderand the ATF letting them go knowing that it against Federal Laws, now if any of these guns killed on person! by letting these guns get itno the hands of the cartel someone is going to be killed that can be just about as certain as the moon will rise tonight!. Which could make Mr Hold mr Holder an accessorie to a Homicide after the fact. not to mention the selling of guns that leave the country without proper paperwork there is a certain protocol for that. and The way it was done was Illegal. And they new the aprox destination of these arms and that they would fall into the wrong hands, So everyone involved should be charged with firarms violations. which are federal offences that are felonies which would bar these politicians form alot let alone getting back into office, remember one has to be of good moral charcter to hold public office. Hell Clinton was Imopeached for sex and these violations are much worse than getting satisfied in the oval office,,,,,Doc Ps . Holder knew and there is not a defence for reasonable doubt since he authorized the operation!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

THIS IS THE OFFICAL RESPONSE YOU WILL GT OR SIMULAR .

The Short Answer is No, but Keep Reading

Believe it are not, petitions like the one you signed are one of the reasons we think We the People is such a valuable tool. There are few resources that do more to help us engage directly with people about the issues that matter to them -- especially people who disagree with us.

So let us use this opportunity to set the record straight:

President Obama didn't declare a war in Libya -- and the limited military mission he did order was in keeping with decades of historic precedent.

The Supreme Court has ruled on the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act -- and they upheld the law.

The President has deep respect and appreciation for the Constitution -- he studied it in law school, he taught students about its principles as a professor, and as a lawmaker and now as President, he's carried out its precepts.

And let's be clear, many of those who have been called "czars" have in fact been confirmed by the U.S. Senate as prescribed by federal law, and others hold policy jobs that have existed in Administrations stretching back decades.

So the short answer is that we won't be calling for the President's impeachment -- and given the fact that you made your appeal to the White House itself, we doubt you were holding your breath waiting for our support.

Here's the important thing, though. Even though this request isn't going to happen, we want you to walk away from this process with knowledge that we're doing our best to listen -- even to our harshest critics.

The key is that we can disagree without being disagreeable. That's the kind of public dialogue Americans deserve.

President Obama has said time and time again that neither party has a monopoly on good ideas. And he's repeatedly asked that all Americans -- those who agree with him, as well as those who don't -- do their part to get involved with their democracy.

That's why the White House has created a host of new tools and channels to help concerned citizens hear from us, and more importantly, to help President Obama hear directly from you. And the fact you signed this petition means you've already found at least one of them.

Tell us what you think about this response and We the People.

Stay Connected

Stay connected to the White House by signing up for periodic email updates from President Obama and other senior administration officials.

Feedback Score

Hi 1biggun,
    I have no doubt that the white house will answer in the negitive or even better yet ignor the petition. But there are other ways to get ones attention. I believe in a freedom not a Dictatorship which is I feel is where this country is headed. I am not the type of person to take things lying down or accept false truths as goverment officals would have one believe. ( take for example this My mothers wishes were ignored by medical officals in a NY hosapital and I was told I could never get a case into court due to new york state laws that no harm was done. I have one of the biggest lawfirms in Ny State whom want to tear me apart due to the fact Ive gotten the case into court and aam preparing to go to trial and I will win I have no doubt.they orgionally offerd a settlement after the judge would not throw the case out! I refused Im going for the whole pie including making seven doctors loose thier medical lic indefinatily. no to mention Masive medicare fruad which they now have to answer for. So I dont take things as they are I try and get done what is right and I will always fight for the same no matter what the personal outcome for myself if I die trying to do what is right for others I have fullfilled my purpose on this big blue marble. I will not tolerate indignate politicians who think they are better than those whom placed them into office. Obama is not stupid by a longshot he knew if he tried this stunt in his first term he would have never been elected to a second term. and he has Former Pres Clinton in his ear telling him what to do since he really has no long time political experence. His cabinet is bailing out faster than the titanic.some by choice ,some for other reasons. Now we have the biggest anti-gun politicans moving yet even tighter into the political circle and drawing up thier plans to strip us of our rights. There are many who will lie down and roll over under threats or what ever the goverment pulls out of thier hat. as formyself this will not happen. I would fight from a prison cell if nessessary.the govt mentioned raising the price of ammo witha fifty percent tax well guess what they can pay it as well. If I had a manufacturing company I would ake the goverment pay exactly what the citizans have to pay and I encourage every manufacture of firarm products to do the same. as we know the goverment is to damm lazy to open up a manufacturing plant to make ammo & guns. If you notice they made gun control a top pryority, over the physical cliff, and budget problems. which tells me that the adjenda is to eventualy strip american citizans of thier 2nd amendment rights once and for all. If everyone that is pro 2nd Amenment stoodup all at once and said enough is enough, it would get peoples attention. I had a bussiness and in my window other than I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, was also a sign that said We support the second amendment and your right to bear arms. and patrons would actually bring there guns in my lil ole diner, whre I had racks set up so they could eat thier breakfast before going hunting. I am niot unresonable but I belive in our rights, and one thing my stepfather taught me is that the majority of politicans are crooks and will steal the dimes off a dead mans eyes. and proved it to me when I had to do a report on alocal politican in NY state Whom I thought was the greatest. and my dad looked at me and said boy if you keep thinking that way. You will be in big trouble the rest of your life! and never get anywhere by accepting the answers of a politican. and low and behold the politican I did my report on went to Federal Prison as well as his crew. So anything our govement has to say I take with a grain of salt, and watch very carefully and let them know when something is wrong even in thier own office. I do agree that that is the kind of response I would receive from the white house, they think they are bettter than the citizans of this country. The white house lies and always dose Im still eaiting to hear from the politicans whom I sent a formal lettter to that was to be passed on to my local politicans and this letter was also to go to the Presedent I have yet to hear from any of them except for the idoit sho placed nme on his mailing list then retired from public office. It is time for a new goverment one that takes all th peoples concerns into account. and not punish others for someones elses crime and that is exactly what is now taking place in our country for those who dont stand up fopr thier rights they have nothing to complainabout when they are taken away. But I do like a challange, and if I do loose at least I can say I gave my all to help us all...Doc ( PS I am drafting a letter to do with the fraud that the taxpayers are forced to pay in health care in higher preimums and drug costs, and will post it in another area on the bpard so thiose can really see what is going on! in outr health care system you wont believe it!..Please dont take this as an angry response its not ment that way at all. I just dont acceptcrap that washington istrying to force down the american peoples throat...Doc

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.