Thread: Background checks

Feedback Score

Default Background checks

Time get a law passed that anyone running for any public office must have a background check done!!!!

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Time to pass laws that all politicians have term limits, if they can't advance to a higher level then they are done
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

I Second both Moations! now lets fight to get them passed, and with one little add on you cant leave office for years and come back, once you are done thats it your done and no consulting eathier. If you have to consult with a former Presedent you are not able to do the job yourself. One must be able to prove that they can do the job. and Must have Military Service, Doc

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Anyone running for public office must be made to do full disclosure of their life history to include: birth certificate, school records, memberships in all organizations past and present, criminal, financial and medical records!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Strange....you have to get a background check done to buy a firearm, but you don't have to have a background check done to be the president of the United States of Ameica.

Then the same president, who didn't get a background check done to be president, can tell America what gun laws should be passed, including one forcing every gun buyer to get a background check done.

Let's look at that again a little closer..... a background check to buy a firearm, but no background check done to control, and use, thousands of nuclear weapons.

Talk about needing a common sense law.

Feedback Score

and one more thing on political background checks, They do thsi job for the money at the tax payers expense to get nice fat and rich. I say reinstate the old pay scale of politicans that varried by state to state. and we will see who will line up for the job. I would do the damm job for free, hell your keals are paid for, as are yur bussiness trips and clothing attire and your transportation is provided by the american tax payer, so why do you need a a quarter of a million bucks a year to do a job. Im willing to be if that every politican did the job for the stipen that orgionally cam with the office. you would actually find honest politicans that would work for the people instead of earmarks, and seeing how much they can get away with. You dont need a degree in political science to do the job just common sence. and as for our current administration they are like teen age kids with thier first checkbook,*** hey as Long as I have checks I have money
    this type of spending has to stop. not to mention being the police department for the rest of the world. If they have a problem let them fix it. If they want our help they pay foir our men and women to fight thier battles. In the case of Iraq, & other countries that are bound and determined to cause us harm and kill our innocent citizans, Sure we fight and the cost of that fight comes out of thier pocket, we take thier oil, diamonds art work what ever it takes to get the point across that we will not be harrassed or harmed or attacked in anyway or thier will be consquences and not just empty threats....Doc

Feedback Score

Looks like its time to write out a Petition ....

Feedback Score

Not only a background check, but a psychological evaluation.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.