Kudos to all of the suggestions posted here!

I am a big fan of the Homoeopathic method of medicine.

I am not familiar with the treatments that have been suggested, but I am going to start looking into those more. I do know that a study was done in Northern Italy in the 1980's to try to explain why those folks had a much lower occurrence of certain types of Cancers. The only conclusion that the researchers could come to was diet, and the higher consumption of certain wines, Olive Products, MUSHROOMS, and grape products that were not widely exported due to their very short shelf life, i.e. these things had to be consumed in their "fresh" state to be palatable.

The study was widely discredited as an attempt to increase the market demand of these products, but the basic numbers were not ever in question. Colon Cancers are 75% lower in these regions. Kidney, Liver, Stomach, and Pancreatic Cancers are almost unknown. Lung Cancers, even among smokers is 20% lower than norms.... Prostate Cancer is 1/10th of what it is in the U.S. Something is going on there.

This is the cord that the previous posts hit with me. Proof? Not even close. But, where there is smoke, there is fire.

Just my $0.02.

Regards,