Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sandy Hook Conspiracy????

Feedback Score

Yeah I think something is amiss here but I cant figure if kids were killed at all, or, did this assface work alone and kill kids as reported, or is this all a horrible add on to a real tragedy to implement gun control?
    Do it before it is too late!
    Proud member of the NRA,GOA and JPFO!!!
    And now GOCRA in MN!!!!

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by dcholl View Post
    There is a definatee problem here, I have benn on duty when there have been victims of fatal shootings I have never seen a family member smiling and then go into trears and become distrught, and as for eveidence beihg removed from a veh. nut yet blamed for the shooting, when the perp is found deceased inside the building. ther eis alot wrong with this whole sceniro not to mention the handcuffed individuals that were never mentioned on news reports..Doc
    I got a kick out of that father laughing & joking, then crying for the cameras.
    Damn, when my cat died years ago I didn't do very much smiling for a few days...

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I truly wonder if the Lanza kid had anything to do with it at all, or if he was a convenient scapegoat. Kill him and his Mom, and then plant his body at the crime scene. Apparently there is no video from the school cameras showing him at all, much less in "active shooter" mode.

The photoshopped family portrait of the one girls family (the laughing "Dad") where her supposed two other siblings are sitting on Dad's lap, but they have no legs. The one kids hand is definitely photoshopped, as it is just twisted beyond recognition, with fingers pointed all over the place. Then the little girl that died is pictured with Obama 3 days AFTER she died?!?!?! WTF?!?!?!?! I'm sorry, there is just too much weird crap going on.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    I truly wonder if the Lanza kid had anything to do with it at all, or if he was a convenient scapegoat. Kill him and his Mom, and then plant his body at the crime scene. Apparently there is no video from the school cameras showing him at all, much less in "active shooter" mode.

The photoshopped family portrait of the one girls family (the laughing "Dad") where her supposed two other siblings are sitting on Dad's lap, but they have no legs. The one kids hand is definitely photoshopped, as it is just twisted beyond recognition, with fingers pointed all over the place. Then the little girl that died is pictured with Obama 3 days AFTER she died?!?!?! WTF?!?!?!?! I'm sorry, there is just too much weird crap going on.
    but wait it bets better...many of the eye witnesses and victims families from this and other shootings were not only seen on film and by others at Oklahoma, but they have different names, same faces, and get this...all actors hired by the DHS for events called FSE's (full scale events) where tragedies and emergencies are staged as a part of a DHS and FEMA training seminar in unsuspecting towns...no word id given the towns prior to the event (except only a handful of local officials who are in on it) and then by the time the news gets a hold of it, the FSE, becomes a real event with news coverage and all the hype to go with it...

i think that it is possible there were not any kids killed at the school...and if they were they were ushered into the closets by their own teachers as easy targets for the other "shooters" who had high enough clearance they were free to go afterwards...has spooks written all over it

lanza was supposedly autistic? tell me how an autistic boy, has the precision or the training to kill all these kids, grow at least another arm, and be at multiple closets all at the same time in order to pull off this mass shooting? so he dumped all those pistols? so the two guys that were apprehended right away by the local authorities just happened to be running for no reason? we dont hear anything about them? no names, no pictures? spooks...they killed his mom and him and framed adam for the murder...

but as with everything, the intelligence ops these days are getting sloppier and sloppier...too many loose ends (maybe left on purpose to create controversy and keep everyone off balance...balkanize everyone) too may holes in the story, too may easy to see lies...maybe because they know that still a large chunk of the public, especially those in cities who are connected via umbilical chord to the tv, and believe everything they see there, will buy it all hook line and sinker, and thats all they care about...as long as the bulk of the public in the cities gives them consent to make war on those who do not "toe the line"...they dont care if we see their lies or not...

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Yikes some of this crap is really getting out there guys.

IMO YOU DONT NEED TO GO TO ALL THESES SO CALLED EXTREAMS TO TO FALSIFY A EVENT LIKE THIS.

WERE ARE THESES MULTIPUL PEOPLE WHPO ARE AT MULTIPUL TRADJIDYS ????/

ONE SHRED OF ACTUAL EVIDNECE WOULD SURE BE NICE.

HALF THE GUN OWNERS STILL SAY THERE WAS A AR IN THE TRUNK I WATHED THE NEWS AN SAW WHAT LOOKS LIKE A SHOT GUN POSSABLY A SAGIA .

YES THERE ARE SOME QUESTIONS . BUT DONT FORGET YOU ALSO GOT PRO GUN PARENTS FROM THAT SCHOOL CLAMING THERE KIDS FRIENDS WERE KILLED.

ID JUST REALLY SEE SOME PROOF BEHIND D ANY OF THESE ACCUSATIONS.

IMO 99% OF THIS CONSPIERCY SHIT IS DUE TO MEDIA REPORTERS WHO HAD ABSOLUTLY NO INFO TALKING OUT THERE ASSES. AN THEN WHEN ITS WRONG EVERY SHOWS THAT AS PROOF.

EVERY SHOOTING STARTS AOUT AS POSSABLE MULTIPUL SUSPECTS UNTIL BUILDING ARE SECURED THE MEDIA REPORTS MULTIPUL SUSPECTS AS THEY MONITER THE POLICE RADIOS THEN THERE IS A GUN THEY HAVE NO IEA SO THEY START ASKING 7 YEAR OLD WHAT KIND OF GUN IUT WAS AN THEN REPORT ANY THING THEY HEAR TO BEAT THE OTHER STATIONS.

IM NOT SAYING DONT ASK QUESTIONS BUT THE TIN FOIL MIGHT BE GETTING A LITTLE TIGHT. KEEP IN MIOND IF YOUR WRONG THEN WE LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF FUK*&YG JERKS WITH NO SENSITIVITY TO THE VICTEMS. THE LAST THING WE NEED IS EVERY GUN FORUM LOOKING LIKE DOUCHE BAGS .

IMO THE ONLY THING WORSE THAN BAD MEDIA REPORTING IS UTUBE IDIOTS MAKING CRAP UP WITH NO FEAR OF BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THERE ACTIONS

A GUY SPEACK OUT AT A STATE MEETING AN THEN SOME IDIOT SAYS HE IS ADDRESING CONGRESS AN NECT THING YOU KNOW THERE ARE AT LEAST 150 PRO GUN SITES LINKING HIS BS AS FACT!

THERE SEEM TO BE SHEEPOLE ON THE RIGHT AS WELL AS THE LEFT .

DO I WANT TO SEE FACTS YOU BET HOW ABOUT SOME PICTURES OF THE GUN AN THE POLICE REPORT THE BALLISTICS WHERE THE GUN REALLY CAME FROM ETC . IWHOES NAME IS THE CAR IN HE DROVE , OLD PHOTOES OF HIM AT HOME ETC. ID LIKE HIS AFFILITATION TOT HE SCHOOL BETTER RESEARCEH THE SHOOTER DID NOT APPEAR OUT OF THIN AIR. HOW ABOUT SOME PICS OF THOSE KIDS AT SCHOOL AN HOME BEFORE THEY WERE KILLED PEOPLE SAY HTEY WERE NOT KILLED WERE DID THEY GO???? WERE THEY THERE AT ALL??????

INSTEAT OF REGURTATED UTUBE CRAP HOW ABOUT SOME REAL RESEARCH ????

Feedback Score

The school will probably be torn down soon. someone needs to sneak in and find out what kind of evidence, if any, still remains.

Feedback Score

Video has been taken down from U-Tube!!!!
    Guess the .Gov didn't like it.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Video has been taken down from U-Tube!!!!
    Guess the .Gov didn't like it.

WHAT VIDEO ??????

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

NEVER MIND THE VIDEO FROM THE FIRST POST .

WHO KNOWS WHY HE TOOK IT DOWN????

LIKELY LAW SUITS OR OUTCRY????????

ANY ONE COPY IT TO DISK OR SAVE IT SOME HOW????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.