Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sandy Hook Conspiracy????

Feedback Score

Default Sandy Hook Conspiracy????

Have any of you seen this video?
    Hate to say I don't know what to think now.
    Have a look and post your thoughts....

Do it before it is too late!
    Proud member of the NRA,GOA and JPFO!!!
    And now GOCRA in MN!!!!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE A OFFICAL POLICE REPORT. IMO 90% OF THIS IS THE MEDIA SCREWING UP AN THE LEOS DETAINING EVERY ONE IN THE AREA UNTIL ITS SORTED OUT. YEA I GOT SOME QUESTIONS BUT IM NOT GOING TO START WRAPPING THE HOUSE IN TIN FOIL JUST YET.

Feedback Score

there is another video that points out there were at least two other men apprehended the day of the shooting outside the school, in black hoodies, and videotaped by news helicopter being detained on the ground, then we hear nothing about them...

also im not by any means an expert investigator, but for that many rounds to be fired at once from all three guns by one mentally unstable person, the arms would have had to be fully auto... and he would have needed 3 hands...not only that but does anyone find it strange that the kids were all neatly herded into the closets to become easy targets? like fish in a barrel...they would not need to have an expert marksman shoot at them for them to be easy targets...spray and pray would have been exactly how it happened in such a short time frame(and from the official number of rounds tallied per body it looks like it is the way it happened)

so then, if full auto weapons were used, or it would have taken more than one killer to do the deed the way the details look, then why are they claiming it was one man using an assault rifle? if it was fully auto that is already an NFA restricted item! there doesnt need to be a new law...if it was more than one killer then there are already laws against that, "conspiracy to commit murder" comes to mind...

but oh yeah im forgetting, if it was a conspiracy to commit murder, then that would mean they have to disclose the details and then the whole can of worms would bust wide open, and they would not be able to blame either assault style weapons, or mental instability either, and there goes their whole reason for a new law...

so IMHO, there was more than one criminal involved, and for some reason they "cleared" the police record check, or were somehow untouchable...

it also stinks in another way, it conveniently happened right as the whole Petreus/Benghazi scandal was making huge news, and the oval office was coming under scrutiny...as well as Hillary...and those that either had knowledge of the funny business going on in Benghazi, or were eye witnesses... were being reprimanded, tried under UCMJ, killed, or mysteriously had a cold, stomach ache, broken ankle, and carple tunnel to get out of testifying...

when things like this happen it is for multiple reasons and you can bet there is something more than a lone killer behind it...things once again do not add up...
    Last edited by soakandquench; 01-16-2013 at 11:22 PM.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Put NOTHING past these vermin.

Feedback Score

I wouldnt doubt it .... Just to make or force something in law ...

Because if it didnt happen, than they would have Alot of People Trying to Knock Down their Door ....

Things have been going down hill since the 90s ( as what I have been reading ), ever since Bush was in Office ....

I mean look at the Sept. 11, alot has been written on that, stating it was an inside down looking a the footage second by second ( been doing alot reading a little bit of Everything ).... So I wouldnt know anything ...

All I know, is anytime that I travel, I feel like Im the blame for traveling and Privacy is like Thrown Out The Door ...
    Last edited by jfreakofkorn; 01-17-2013 at 12:29 PM.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

there are reports benghazi was staged, those folks were not suppose to get killed but resuced to make the king look good for re-election,

plus gov'ts can control weather numerous programs on this, then super hurricane on the northeast in late october before the election, where is the press these folks still need help the press is talking gun control not the king not helping the folk affected by Sandy?

got to make you think
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

I am my favorite American gunnerxxx's Avatar
    Feedback Score

common sense tells me something isnt right on this one, sorta like 911

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I am by no means a conspiracy theorist, but I have seen enough cirumstancial evidence/information/pictures/etc.... to firmly believe that the major shootings Aurora Colorado, the Sikh Temple in Wisconsin, and the Sandy Hook incidents were all staged/perpetrated by the government. There is just too many things that don't add up. Verified "crisis actors", doctored photos in the media, girl photographed with Obama a couple days after supposedly being killed, United Way Facebook page to help the victims being created three days BEFORE the shooting, witnesses said there were three shooters, news footage of others being arrested yet nothing is ever said about them, no surveilance camera footage of any shooter, etc...... A few strange things will happen with any major crime, but these are just too many, and they all point to the Government and a false flag operation. Unfortunately I truly believe that. Two years ago I would have said someone was stupid for thinking something like that about the government, but now, not so much.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

well you have a very shady government here that has staged at lest one false flag operation where government boarder agents were killed, mexican citizens were killed and US citizens were killed in an attempt to frame the citizens as a source of guns in mexico--

then went into an elaborate cover up which was exposed and no one was indited even after all this?

and this is not a conspiracy theory either. it is pretty much known to be fact.

it is not too far fetched to think there may have been some government involvement with at least SOME of the recent mass shootings including the sandy hook disaster.

i often wonder WHY Obamma OPPOSES armed guards in schools?

maybe he wants to use this useful tool of "school shootings" again in the future?

it is ironic that he and the teachers oppose the only thing that will work.

that way the next staged shooting can be a pump-lever or wheel gun and go on uninterrupted ???

get us ready for the next big weapons ban--

Feedback Score

There is a definatee problem here, I have been on duty when there have been victims of fatal shootings I have never seen a family member smiling and then go into tears and become distrught, and as for eveidence being removed from a veh. not yet blamed for the shooting, when the perp is found deceased inside the building. there is alot wrong with this whole sceniro not to mention the handcuffed individuals that were never mentioned on news reports..Doc
    Last edited by dcholl; 02-10-2013 at 03:18 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.