Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cheaper then dirt are sellouts

Feedback Score

sent this e-mail to CTD today:

I have ordered from you in the past but due to recent business decisions, and what I see as price gouging at this time, I will no longer be a customer of yours. I believe you have seriously injured yourself with the shooting population and I doubt you will ever regain the prominence you once had.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by sniper7mm2000 View Post
    My response from CTD:

I have removed you from the catalog mailing list. Because it takes 4 to 6 weeks to be removed completely, you may receive one more catalog.

Sincerely,
    Paula Hansberry

Cheaper Than Dirt!

Customer Service

888-750-5234

ext 175

Cheaper Than Dirt - America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter
    What, that's it? They don't seem too concerned.

Feedback Score

I am still shocked. $130 for Magazines that I used to just give away...
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I heard a commercial for CTD on Glenn Beck show today. He was saying how great they were, how he buys all his ammunition from them etc. They way he spoke, they were the greatest company in the world.
    Nemo ME Impune Lacessit
    Manus sapiens potens est
    пиштоли не убиваат луѓе, тие само го прават тоа полесно

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

They don't seem to care at all. I've spent hundreds there over the years mostly on shit i didnt need and that's all they said. oh well. I've got what i need anyway.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

hell we should start making mags ourselves if they do bring that much -- we can bend sheet-metal --and heat treat as well!
    WAS THINING THE SAME THING . THERE MUST BE A MARKET FOR 7 ROUNDER IN NY RIGHT NOW.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    ARE THEY STILL SPONSORS HERE??????

Not anymore!
    GOOD MOVE. YOU HAVE MY RESPECT I WAS A LITTLE AFRAID TO SAY WHAT I REALLY FELT AN NOW I DONT HAVE TO.

I LIKE THAT I CAN ALWAYS REFER OTHERS TO OUR SPONSERS AN KNOW THERE NOT GOING TO GET SCREWED . SOME OTHERS HERE HAVE RAISED PRICES ABOUT 20% BUT THAT A LOT DIFFERANT CTD BULLSHIT.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Little off for the BETA C mags Coils, looks like they upped it again:
    Yeah I seen that later in the day, add $20-30 to all the other mag prices I listed
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Chiroone View Post
    I heard a commercial for CTD on Glenn Beck show today. He was saying how great they were, how he buys all his ammunition from them etc. They way he spoke, they were the greatest company in the world.
    GB is a millionaire so I guess CTD is the right place for him. For the rest of us little people CTD is a bunch of greedy sellouts that turned its back on the people who got them where they were. If you jack up your prices to capitalize on the currnet situation you are no better than the ones trying to go after the guns. Both are trying to capitalize on a tragedy.

F you very much CTD hopefully the GBs of the world can keep you afloat.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I never liked Cheaper Than Dirt anyway, so it's no skin off my nose, but it still sucks!!! What freaking asshats! I would still get their catalog though, as 4th said if nothing but fire starters. Big reason is that it costs them to send it out, and I would want them to piss away as much money as possible with no sales to return it. Just a thought.

Did anyone get the CDNN e-mail update yesterday showing a stripped AR lower for $1599.00?!?!?!?!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.