Thread: Ammo panic question.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Question Ammo panic question.

O.K. figured to put it here for more exposure..
    I listened too the man boy speak from D.C., with Bitme laughing next too him.
    Once he got too his third lie, I turned the tele off.
    Ammo. No restrictions from what I can gather, vendors just have too report large sales..
    With the manufactures working 24/7 to re-stock, do you think the ammo panic will end?
    Plus local news here just now, interview with a gun shop owner.
    What do you think about this run on gun purchases?
    "Well what I am seeing is not the long time gun owners buying, but people who are first time buyers."
    Now who would that be? Why those who voted for the man boy..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I ordered 16 Tapco 30rd mags on 12/20/12 and they just shipped from Texas a day or two ago.It seems everybody ran out of chet in this panic buy when chetskin ran his mouth.I beleave things will get back to normal soon if the government stops these attacks.Remember the Maine,RubyRidge,Waco,etc.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I believe they said he proposes a background check on ammo purchases.

this fight is not over he is going push this with congress and bully them till he gets what he wants, he has the press, tv on his side

if you thought he was arrogant before, now that he has a second term you have seen nothing yet, rumour on some of the other sites is Harry Reid made him tone down his arroganance yesterday
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

That's what I thought. The majority of people I had to stand behind in line were people saying it was their first time buying.

And Sprat I can believe that. Harry Reid is a Senator in a very fun friendly state and many of the people who voted for him are NRA and gun owners. He is thinking about his job and probably reminding the prez that people are voting with their wallets. Many people who voted for him are probably the guys I was standing behind in line.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

don't think for a second this is the end of this.

when the big "O" gets these 23 things he wants --you should see the other 30 things he has lined up for EOs! and then they will be another 40 EOs to follow those!

this is an attack on our rights , the constitution, and the firearms and ammo industry.

obamma is settling up old scores --taking out former political problems like those pesky gun rights---
    \
    we got at lest 4 more years of assaults on the constitution to look forward to.

in the end we may be forced to bow down to the big "O"! i think that is # 100---

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.