Gunco Forums banner

Obama rated the 5th best President EVER

985 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  jfreakofkorn 
#1 ·
I just read that after less than four years, Barack Obama was rated the 5th Best President, ever.

Reagan and nine others tied for 1st;

Fifteen Presidents tied for 2nd;

Eighteen Presidents tied for 3rd;

Jimmy Carter was 4th; and

Obama came in 5th.

#2 ·
Sounds about right Karl. Thanks for that satisfying statistic. :lol:

<psssstttttt - 10 + 15 + 18 = 43 + 1 = 44 + 1 = 45>

#3 ·
Re Obama

The only reason he is in this catigory is due to the fact he gave free cell phones to everyone on low income status and all free entitlements and breaking the immigration law by letting illegals stay in this country and the taxpayer is left to pick up the tab. and I bet when its time for the rich to pay taxes. He will not be one of the ones that pays his fare share!...Doc

#4 ·
who rated this communist 5th? now when they say jimmie carter was 4th--the picture looks a little more clear--LOL!

looks like we got some "obamma math" going on here!

sort of like lets borrow another 40% over what we need when were only unmpth-teen trillion in the hole!

and lets give some of that 40% oh hell just give it all = another 10% as foreign aid ---to the muzlim brotherhood cause they LOVE the USA so much!--

now tell me which ivy league school did the big "O" go to?--they got some new kind of math there don't they?

even notice that the popular PBS program "math man" got canned --but that gay one got funded--

hell if kids could add --they could figure out what is going on--so lets spend billions to make sure kids can't add or subtract.

probably pushed as an agenda by banking wally-street--

#5 ·
I heard the Muslim Brotherhood named him the 1st. I don't know where you got your number Karl because we know we aren't supposed to challenge the Muslim Brotherhood. I hope no one states those stats on You Tube. It might be seen as an attack on Islam and its American author will be looking at some real jail time.

#6 ·
I thought coming from Karl that it was a joke! WHO rated him though?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.