Thread: ebay is on my s**t list now too!

Feedback Score

Default ebay is on my s**t list now too!

I listed an ATI stock last night with what I thought was a stupid price, sold and was paid for before I woke up this morning. Went to print a shipping label just now, cant find my sold item! Got a message from the aholes saying they pulled it because it was parts for an evil assault weapon.

I was a powerseller on the aholes site for a few years and finally got aggravated with their BS and quit. NOW I quitting them for good! End of rant......

Heres what they said, sounds just like the governments talk, they need to protect us from ourselves!

Unfortunately, we had to remove your listing because of the following:

You listed a stock for an AK47, which is an assault weapon. We've implemented our policy due to the complex and varied regulations governing the sale of firearms. Something that is legal in one jurisdiction may be illegal in another. To prevent members from inadvertently violating a firearms law, we have banned listings for all parts and accessories related to assault weapons. I realize that you may not have been aware of this policy and we ask that you not relist this item.

Because of various laws and regulations on the sale of assault weapons and parts and accessories for assault weapons, we don't allow selling these items on eBay.

But you can list accessories that would fit a variety of different weapons, such as scopes, sites, and shoulder straps. If you do sell these items, you can't mention assault weapons in your listing.

Keep in mind that any listing for an item that's described as a part or an accessory for an assault weapon will be removed. Even if an item doesn't attach to an assault weapon, you still can't list it on eBay.

WTF
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

If it is already bought and paid for, contact the buyer and see if they still want it. If you have the money and they want the part ship it anyways. Of course there will be no feedback etc through ebay, but .........
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

they done me the same way a few years ago--i sold a wooden ak stock and the buyer put AK47 in the pay pal thingy--

i got banned and my pay pal account got frozen.

i never did get my $9 for that stock either--

now amazon has been selling a few AR-15 parts and i have sold a few and bought a few there. although in todays world --they might back stab you too--

but yea your just finding out how bad ebay is --their anti 2nd all the way and thiefs too.

Feedback Score

e Pay is getting ridiculous, for the past few years and not to mention Payhell.

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Well I'm glad these bargain PSL mags don't count. I needs me some!

PSL 10 Round Mag 7 62X54R Dragunov Romak FPK Magazine PSL 54C 7 62x54 Romanian | eBay
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

unfortunately this is the reality of things. In some places you can't buy an "AK" but an SAR-1 which is essentially the same thing is ok.

Never list any of the "scary names" on ebay or PayPal.

Feedback Score

What really got me pissed was that I bought an "AK bayonet" last week on there. Seems like they just randomly pull auctions. The hell on them now, they won't get another nickel from me.
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

I think there are more parts kits on Ebay right now than on Gunbroker.
    Don't know how they find ones to delete??
    Unless do gooders are narcing on ones they can find???
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bradrock View Post
    Well I'm glad these bargain PSL mags don't count. I needs me some!

PSL 10 Round Mag 7 62X54R Dragunov Romak FPK Magazine PSL 54C 7 62x54 Romanian | eBay
    LOL. Dang I need to sell off a few PSL and M76 10 round mags!! I could probably spare 3 or 4 of each just for the financial gain. What do you think, say $150.00 each???? LMAO!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Default Ebay

Quote Originally Posted by Ken3030 View Post
    I listed an ATI stock last night with what I thought was a stupid price, sold and was paid for before I woke up this morning. Went to print a shipping label just now, cant find my sold item! Got a message from the aholes saying they pulled it because it was parts for an evil assault weapon.

I was a powerseller on the aholes site for a few years and finally got aggravated with their BS and quit. NOW I quitting them for good! End of rant......

Heres what they said, sounds just like the governments talk, they need to protect us from ourselves!

Unfortunately, we had to remove your listing because of the following:

You listed a stock for an AK47, which is an assault weapon. We've implemented our policy due to the complex and varied regulations governing the sale of firearms. Something that is legal in one jurisdiction may be illegal in another. To prevent members from inadvertently violating a firearms law, we have banned listings for all parts and accessories related to assault weapons. I realize that you may not have been aware of this policy and we ask that you not relist this item.

Because of various laws and regulations on the sale of assault weapons and parts and accessories for assault weapons, we don't allow selling these items on eBay.

But you can list accessories that would fit a variety of different weapons, such as scopes, sites, and shoulder straps. If you do sell these items, you can't mention assault weapons in your listing.

Keep in mind that any listing for an item that's described as a part or an accessory for an assault weapon will be removed. Even if an item doesn't attach to an assault weapon, you still can't list it on eBay.

WTF
    Ebay has been anti firearm for years, I was selling an antique 1873 springfield musket, after the transaction was complete, I was smart I drew my money out as soon as it was placed in my account. upon receuiving the funds, I was told that My fund in my account were goingto be confiscated, due to selling laws on ebay and this was long before they announced therepolicy regarding firarms. I told them its to lat e sorry about your luck, Burt I have my money And the customer has his antique, now if you wish to go to court serve me the papers, but rest assured I will counter sue you for much more than that rifle went for and you will losse I told them , and further I told them to stick thier fees and I wasnt paying them due to thier policy and the violation of my rights. I never heard another thing from them and that was over 10 years ago and I havnt bought another thing from there site ever, the best thing ios to use a gun auction site the fees are better and less hassel, such as Auction Arms, Guns America, EWtc...Doc

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.