Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: For Those Who Did Not Vote in November...

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

I voted for o Romney not because I thought there was any difference between them but because the same media that is in the process of 'forming public opinion' to confiscate your guns convinced you that Paul had no chance of winning so he was not a viable option as a canidate.

O Romney sure didn't win, and the way these bastards have rigged our elections, God himself probably could not have won.

Guess what, when ANY candidate is reporting more than 100% of ANY election it means he's cheating.

If this nation had not produced a single vote for that asshole, he would still be here.

The elections do not belong to the American people they belong to the handlers. Until we can reclaim our elections, we will be stuck with the most talented cheat.
    Last edited by tanvil; 01-19-2013 at 05:11 PM.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

"You take the blue pill (Obama), the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill (Romney), you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes." - Morphius

The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill represent the choice between the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue) and embracing the sometimes painful truth of reality (red). The blue pill would allow them to remain in the fabricated reality of fantasy. The red pill would lead to their awakening harsh reality of the "real world".

Most people took the Blue Pill because for them - "Ignorance is Bliss"
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I did not vote for Obama, because I believed that he intended to deny my rights. I did not vote for Romney, for the exact same reason.
    well basically you wasted your vote an allowed the worse of the real choices win. Your thinking is flawed . how who ever you voted for helping your life???????? voting for a candidate that you know has zero chance is stupid. it only nullifies a vote for the candidate closer to your needs chances of winning.

The main thing is people vote . if you didn't vote you have no right to complain about any thing . I you did vote regardless of for who . Then you have a right to speak.

There is a big difference in what past presidents signed after it was pased than what Obama is doing with executive orders.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    well basically you wasted your vote an allowed the worse of the real choices win. Your thinking is flawed . how who ever you voted for helping your life???????? voting for a candidate that you know has zero chance is stupid. it only nullifies a vote for the candidate closer to your needs chances of winning.

The main thing is people vote . if you didn't vote you have no right to complain about any thing . I you did vote regardless of for who . Then you have a right to speak.

There is a big difference in what past presidents signed after it was pased than what Obama is doing with executive orders.
    If you think for one second that YOUR vote counted in an election using electronic voting machines, counted in Spain, it is your thinking that is flawed.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Romney screwed himself when he and the RINO moderates attacked the Tea Party by refusing to seat their delegates at the convention. That really pissed-off allot of the conservative voters. I did not like it but I just had to vote against Barky the Commie Muzloid conman scumbag.

Feedback Score

Living in Florida I held my nose, voted for romney and promptly washed my finger. Didn't make a lick of difference.

Never again will I bother to pretend to vote on an electronic device nor will I for any traitorous coward republican in a federal election. Both parties are nothing but cheap whores for the banking and corporate interests.

Let it burn, I'll be waiting for any of the fascists of our 1 party system to show their faces out from the smoke.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

The problem with this voting is the two party system and everybody thinking no other party has a chance. Id say over 90% of people voted AGAINST the other party and only 5% actually voted for somebody that they felt accuratly represented them

Feedback Score

Thumbs down

What a bunch of over-repeated crap. If you vote for a known gun banner and he signs anti-gun legislation (as Romney has done), that is when you have no right to complain.
    In fact, if you vote for a known gun banner, regardless of who wins the election, you have no right to complain about new gun laws. Even though Obama won, by voting for a known gun banner (Romney) you gave the political establishment a signed statement that you support gun control.
    That is how it really works.

To the political establishment, campaign advertisements are meaningless. Your vote is an endorsement of the history of the candidate you voted for; not of his campaign rhetoric nor an anti-endorsement of his biggest competitor. When you sign an agreement, you are held to the fine print whether you read it or not.

Furthermore than that, my refusal to sign over the future of my God-given rights in exchange for the democratic process (which the Founding Fathers were emphatically against) absolutely does not remove my First Amendment right to complain when my other God-given (not government-given) rights are being trampled.

Sign over your rights to your perceived least-objectionable candidate if you like, but leave mine out of it.

Your thinking is the one that is flawed, since you obviously think we don't actually have any rights. Go read the definition before trying to apply some stupid knee-jerk statement to me that you have obviously heard but never actually thought about.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by tanvil View Post
    I voted for o Romney not because I thought there was any difference between them but because the same media that is in the process of 'forming public opinion' to confiscate your guns convinced you that Paul had no chance of winning so he was not a viable option as a canidate.

O Romney sure didn't win, and the way these bastards have rigged our elections, God himself probably could not have won.

Guess what, when ANY candidate is reporting more than 100% of ANY election it means he's cheating.

If this nation had not produced a single vote for that asshole, he would still be here.

The elections do not belong to the American people they belong to the handlers. Until we can reclaim our elections, we will be stuck with the most talented cheat.
    And if you followed the Republican Party primaries beyond what the national mainstream media reported, you would know that if not a single person had voted for Romney he would have still gotten the nomination.

Feedback Score

And by the way, this is another example of posting crap without having any clue whatsoever what the hell you are talking about. Go read some of George H.W. Bush's (George Senior) executive orders, especially the one that banned importation of cheap SKS, AK, M14, 1911a1, and other guns as well as ammunition from China. I won't even ask you to exert the effort to go read any EOs from FDR, as an example. Obama is an ineffectual lightweight compared to some past presidents.

Just keep on pulling the handle for any old candidate the establishment Republican Party hands you. But don't tell me to stop thinking and do the same.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.