Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: For Those Who Did Not Vote in November...

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

So how did voting for a candidate they had no chancel of winning work out for you? are you actually trying to tell me that Obama is a better alternative than Rommy? Obama has been anti gun since day 1 as stated as much. he is advocated an assault weapons ban the entire time. if gun rights is a concern to you and you didn't vote for Romney you wasted your vote. but hey at least voted and in my mind that least give your right to have a say. you did vote right?

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    So how did voting for a candidate they had no chancel of winning work out for you? are you actually trying to tell me that Obama is a better alternative than Rommy? Obama has been anti gun since day 1 as stated as much. he is advocated an assault weapons ban the entire time. if gun rights is a concern to you and you didn't vote for Romney you wasted your vote. but hey at least voted and in my mind that least give your right to have a say. you did vote right?
    Maybe Obama "is advocated an assault weapons ban the entire time," but Romney actually signed one into law.

And where did I say Obama is a better choice than Romney? Reading comprehension. I said they are both anti-gun, therefore I didn't vote for either of them.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Congratulations you didn't vote for anybody that was going to make a difference in this country you might as well voted for your dog. did you even vote??

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by riflecrankdotcom View Post
    And by the way, this is another example of posting crap without having any clue whatsoever what the hell you are talking about. Go read some of George H.W. Bush's (George Senior) executive orders, especially the one that banned importation of cheap SKS, AK, M14, 1911a1, and other guns as well as ammunition from China. I won't even ask you to exert the effort to go read any EOs from FDR, as an example. Obama is an ineffectual lightweight compared to some past presidents.

Just keep on pulling the handle for any old candidate the establishment Republican Party hands you. But don't tell me to stop thinking and do the same.
    WAS THAT REALLY AN ANTI-GUN, OR AN ANTI-CHINA EXECUTIVE ORDER?

I noticed that there was no prohibition of Poland, Yugoslavia, Hungary, Russia, Bulgaria, Czechoslavakia, etc. included in that order....Just China. Look a little deeper, like Tienanmen Square to get your answers.

Just sayin.....
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by bellson View Post
    WAS THAT REALLY AN ANTI-GUN, OR AN ANTI-CHINA EXECUTIVE ORDER?

I noticed that there was no prohibition of Poland, Yugoslavia, Hungary, Russia, Bulgaria, Czechoslavakia, etc. included in that order....Just China. Look a little deeper, like Tienanmen Square to get your answers.

Just sayin.....
    What else besides guns and ammo did the EO prohibit? There wasn't an influx of cheap guns and ammo from Poland, Yugoslavia, Hungary, Russia, Bulgaria, or Czechoslavakia at the time.

Feedback Score

Congratulations you didn't vote for anybody that was going to make a difference in this country you might as well voted for your dog. did you even vote??
    It is none of your damn business who I did or didn't vote for. Got that?

You have alleged in this thread that I:

1. should vote for whomever the Republican Party establishment runs, and

2. forfeit my First and Second (and presumably all other) rights if I do not do so.

Show me where in the Constitution it says I must vote for your candidate of choice to secure my rights, or stick it where it does the most good.

Feedback Score

So how did voting for a candidate they had no chancel of winning work out for you?
    Right the hell back at you, genius.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

It is none of your damn business who I did or didn't vote for. Got that?

You have alleged in this thread that I:

1. should vote for whomever the Republican Party establishment runs, and

2. forfeit my First and Second (and presumably all other) rights if I do not do so.

Show me where in the Constitution it says I must vote for your candidate of choice to secure my rights, or stick it where it does the most good.
    AGAIN DID YOU VOTE????????????????????

This is a discussion about people who didn't vote an the affects of it . seems your a little defensive an if you didn't vote or voted for someone with zero chance an your here trying to justify it then its our business . If you don't like it don't be in this conversation. Are you here to just explain that since neither candidates were perfect you didn't vote??.

BTW I didn't ask who you voted for did I??????? I never said you had to vote or that it was in the constitution did I????????????? I really could care less what you did or did not do. how ever If you didn't vote for one of the two candidates then your vote did nothing to even try to get what ever one you felt was the better of the two to victory IE it was wasted. If your going to claim you don't feel one of those two Obama or Romney is a better choice for your ideal then your full of shit. basically you really had only two choices that could have possibly mattered you chose to not pick one an are here trying to justify it with a bull shit excuse.

YOU BASICALY HAD THREE CHOICES.

1 VOTE FOR ONE OF THE TWO WHO MIGHT WIN

2 VOTE FOR SOME ONE WHO HAS NO CHANCE TO WIN

3 NOT VOTE AT ALL.

YOUR CHOICE WAS 2 OR 3 EITHER TO NOT VOTE OR TO VOTE FOR THE BETTER OF THE TWO CANIDATES WHO HAD A CHANGE OR NOT VOTE EITHER WAY YOU HLEPED NOBODY HERE OR ON THE OTHER SIDE WITH YOUR DECISION. ALL YOU DID WAS WASTE YOUR VOTE AN DEPRIVE WHO EVER YOU FELT WAS THE BETTER REAL CANIDATE .

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

According to his eldest son, Tagg, O'Rominy did NOT WANT to be president.

As a rule, once a 'regime' has seized power they are very difficult to displace.

Hugo Chavez and Saddam Hussanes' re-election landslides come to mind.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Post1911

Quote Originally Posted by riflecrankdotcom View Post
    What else besides guns and ammo did the EO prohibit? There wasn't an influx of cheap guns and ammo from Poland, Yugoslavia, Hungary, Russia, Bulgaria, or Czechoslavakia at the time.

hell that was when i got many of my built AK types--most of countries listed.

i did get some nice china milled ak previous to the china ban.

bought some really nice FN-fals for $220 each --with the tri-lux scopes.

my FFL buddie--an HK dealer had all mannor of HK--they were on sale for $200

and all i bought was a VP-70z and a p7!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.