Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: For Those Who Did Not Vote in November...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

seems we have another trouble maker, new member with a lot to say contributes nothing except discourse.

got thinking about this guy yesterday, ignore him. I won't be wasting anymore time thinking about him

seems to be the new pattern join the site go after the membership, the list is getting longer
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

sprat
    i wanna be on the list. can i huh? can i?please pick me too .

this is what voting gets us.

ruffled feathers.
    a bunch of hot air blowin' every which way.
    you guys are funny.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    seems we have another trouble maker, new member with a lot to say contributes nothing except discourse.

got thinking about this guy yesterday, ignore him. I won't be wasting anymore time thinking about him

seems to be the new pattern join the site go after the membership, the list is getting longer
    If only being a member for three years makes me a "new" member, ok. And if our best and only chance at having any level of freedom is dutifully voting for the mainstream media's choice of presidential candidate, then I guess I have nothing useful to add.
    Maybe in four years, Chris Christie will "save" you.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

OK, does ANYBODY seriously believe that Romney would have done nothing different from Obama regarding the gun grab now in process?

If you do, you are smoking some of the most powerful crack ever produced...

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wpflgun View Post
    OK, does ANYBODY seriously believe that Romney would have done nothing different from Obama regarding the gun grab now in process?

If you do, you are smoking some of the most powerful crack ever produced...
    I think he would have repealed Obamacare which supports anti gun doctors using any means to take you guns away.

I don't think Eric Holder ( the most corrupt AG in history) would still have his job

And NO I don't think he would be bypassing congress in his first weeks on the job.

Yes I think it would be a MUCH different situation if Mitt was Prez.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HMMM WELL ROMNSY WOULD HAVE AHD CONGRESS IN HIS POCKET SO ID DOUBT THERE WOULD BE A EXECUTIVE ORDER AN NO I DNT THINK ROMNEY WOULD HVE BEEEN NEARLY AS RABID ANTI GUN. WE HAVE SITUATIONS WERE REPUBLICANS ARE BANNED FROM DISCUSSIONS. I DONT THINK ROMNEY WOULD HAVE TRIED TO GO AGAINST THE REPUBLICANS WHO HAVE GOT HIM ELECTED AN WHO HE WOULD HAVE TO WORK WITH.

WE NEED TO FACE SOME HARD FACTS AS GUN OWNERS . LIKE IT OR NOT ABOUT 65% OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE FOR A MAG BAN AN IF EVEN THE PRO GUN REBUBLICANS WANT TO STAY ELECTED AT SOME POINT THEY HAVE TO ACKNOWLEDGE WHAT THE PEOPLE THERE REPERSENTING WANT OR AT LEAST PRETNED TO. I BELIEAVE IN THE CONSTITUTION EVENTHE PARTS I DONT AGREE WITH. ITS THE LAW OF THE LAND AN IT NEEDS TO STAY THAT WAY EVEN IF 99% OF THE PEOPLE DOMNT WANT IT. IN 20 YEARS WE COULD HAVE A GROND WAR IN THE USA AN THEN EVERY ONE WILL BE GLAD WE KEPT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WELL ARMED. TO MANY PEOPLE CANT THINK PAST TODAY AN DONT THINK WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN. I THINK OK WERE CURRENTLY AT WAR WITH ANOTHER COUNTRY OR GROUP AN OUR PRESIDENT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY OUR PROTECTION?????? SO WHAT HAPPENS IF A ENEMY EVERY GETS A UPPER HAND ON US MAYBE GETS A NUKE HERE AN SUDDENDLY ITS EVERY MAN FOR HIM SELF??????
    PEOPLE NEED TO THINK ABOUT THE WHAT IFS. WHAT HAPPENS IF WE ELECT A HILTER ??????? AN THERE IS A NEED FOR REVOLT OR OVER THROW???????

AMERICANS NEED TO RELIZE WERE A VERY YOUNG COUNTRY AN THAT NTOHING LIKE OUR SYSTEM HAS REALLY BEEN TRIED ANTHAT IT MIGHT NOT WORK. IMO ITS STARTING TO FAIL AS GOVERMENT GROWS AN GROWS . WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE IS A RACE WAR, A INVASION, A NATURAL DISASTER , A PLAUGE OR ANYHTING THAT MAKES IT IMPOSSABLE FOR OUR GOVERMENT TO HELP US OR PROTECT US??????? KATRINA IS A GREAT EXAMPLE NOW IMAGINE THAT 10 TIMES WORSE AN EVERY WERE . OUR GOVERMENT COULD NOT EVEN HELP ONE CITY. IMAGIME IF SANY HAD TUREND ITNO A ICE STORM A FEW DAYS LATER ??????? IMAGINE IF TERRORISTS STARTED HITTING RANDOM SOFT TARGETS EVERY DAY????????????? THIS IS WHY A WANT TO SAVE SOCALLED HIGH CAPACITY MAGS. I THINK ROMENY WOULD HAVE ABETTER APPRECATION OF THE WHAT IFS THAN OBAMA AN TH LIBTARDS WHO THINK ITS OK TO EXPELL 5 YEAROLDS FOR TALKING ABOUT A BUBBLE GUN.

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

And I did not mean to imply that I'd trust Romney one bit. I just dread another four years of a justice dept run by Holder. Also there is the supreme court. I doubt Romney would nominate another bull dyke communist.

Remember ONE more Obama judge & kiss the constitution as we know it good bye.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post

If one disagrees with Spart, or proves Spart wrong, or doesn't give Spart the last word...
    IS A TROUBLE MAKER!
    and it doesn't have to be a political subject, any subject will do

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

no true

it was not the response to my post, but to others post,

gee just when I thought you pulled that wild hair out of your ass, its back

you where doing good ,when you were posting relevent info instead your back to attacking me again nor did you contribute to this thread or any other relevent thread????

seems I have touched Willes nerve
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

EASY GUYS WE WANT YOU BOTH AROUND . MAYBE AGREE TO DISAGREE?????

MY OPINION ON ALL OF THIS IS VOTE YOUR CONCINCE AN VOTE WITH YOUR BRAIN . IS THE CANIDATE YOUR VOTING FOR HAVE A CHANCE???? IF NOT IS THERE A CANIDATE WHO IS BATTER THAN THE OTHER WHO HAS A CHANCE.

I DO AGREE THE MEDAI REALLY PUSHES THERE CHOICES ON US . HOWEVER WE NEED TO USE OUR BRAINS AN VOTE. ROMNEY DDIT GET THE NONIMATION BECAUSE NOBODY LIKED HIM HE GOT IT BECASUE HE WAS MORE APEALING TO THE MAJORITY OF REPUBLICANS AN THE RIGHT . WAS RON PAUL A BETTER PRO GUN CANIDATE SURE BUT HE DIDNT DO IT FOR A LOT OF THE RIGHT . DO I THINK THE MEDIA SCRWED HIM SOME SURE BUT HE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE NOMINATION EITHER WAY (imo) HE DIDNT HAVE THA CHRISMA NEEDED TO BE PRESIDENT UNFORTUNALTY.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.