Gunco Forums banner

For Those Who Did Not Vote in November...

4K views 41 replies 18 participants last post by  1biggun 
#1 ·
Anyone who either did not vote, voted for Obama, or for a 3rd party protest, I just want to say thanks for the screw job of the century... The couldn't have done it without you...

#6 ·
go back look at the threads, we have plenty here voiced these very opinions, cause the Paul did not get nominated or the two or three individuals here who vote for King hussien

you guys don't get it, you can not be nice to these enablers, they are now the enemey
I m sick of their patter " I am a gun owner too but I voted for Hussien"
screw the free speach part, they are screwing our right to bears arms part with there patter

#7 ·
Just want to point out that the Pres is not elected by the popular vote.

So... if you lived in a "red" state that Romney carried and didn't vote are you still to blame for the Obama-rama ?

Not that i am trying to make excuses for people not voting, i believe it is every responsible citizens duty, but blanket statements like "you didn't vote so its YOUR fault that Obama won again" just make things like the Romney/Paul issue more divisive when we should be rallying together not blaming each other and infighting.

My .02

#8 ·
Myself and my immediate household family did our part and voted for Romney. I think it's funny that in general there have been quite a bit of grumbling by folks that voted for Obama over their taxes and healthcare consts going up. What the hell dumba$$, did you think that just because you voted FOR him, you would be exempt from tax increases and the rising cost of healthcare, due to Obamacare???

#9 ·
you miss the point if you didn't vote, because you did not like the republician choice, cause you liked x verse y you are idiot regardless because if you did not vote you, did not vote for the other republicians running for the other offices
for me and most if you did not vote you screwed us
the only divisive ones are the ones who did not vote

#10 ·
Two questions:
1. Who signed the executive order banning importation of SKSes, AKs, high quality cheap 1911A1s, the only affordable M14s in the world, and cheap ammo from China? Hint: it wasn't Clinton.

2. Who signed the Mass. AWB? Hint: it wasn't Obama.

I do not support or endorse any politician whose intention is to deny my God-given rights. It does not matter to me whether that politician has a D in front of their name, like Obama and Clinton; or an R like George H.W. Bush or Mitt Romney.

If current events have any possible upside, I really hope it will be that more people who believe in pure democracy will wake up to the fact that our natural rights are too important to be left to the outcome of a vote, and start demanding (rather than begging) that our servants (not leaders) stop infringing those rights immediately.

I did not vote for Obama, because I believed that he intended to deny my rights. I did not vote for Romney, for the exact same reason.

#11 · (Edited)
I voted for o Romney not because I thought there was any difference between them but because the same media that is in the process of 'forming public opinion' to confiscate your guns convinced you that Paul had no chance of winning so he was not a viable option as a canidate.

O Romney sure didn't win, and the way these bastards have rigged our elections, God himself probably could not have won.

Guess what, when ANY candidate is reporting more than 100% of ANY election it means he's cheating.

If this nation had not produced a single vote for that asshole, he would still be here.

The elections do not belong to the American people they belong to the handlers. Until we can reclaim our elections, we will be stuck with the most talented cheat.

#12 ·

"You take the blue pill (Obama), the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill (Romney), you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes." - Morphius

The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill represent the choice between the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue) and embracing the sometimes painful truth of reality (red). The blue pill would allow them to remain in the fabricated reality of fantasy. The red pill would lead to their awakening harsh reality of the "real world".

Most people took the Blue Pill because for them - "Ignorance is Bliss"

#13 ·
I did not vote for Obama, because I believed that he intended to deny my rights. I did not vote for Romney, for the exact same reason.
well basically you wasted your vote an allowed the worse of the real choices win. Your thinking is flawed . how who ever you voted for helping your life???????? voting for a candidate that you know has zero chance is stupid. it only nullifies a vote for the candidate closer to your needs chances of winning.

The main thing is people vote . if you didn't vote you have no right to complain about any thing . I you did vote regardless of for who . Then you have a right to speak.

There is a big difference in what past presidents signed after it was pased than what Obama is doing with executive orders.

#15 ·
Romney screwed himself when he and the RINO moderates attacked the Tea Party by refusing to seat their delegates at the convention. That really pissed-off allot of the conservative voters. I did not like it but I just had to vote against Barky the Commie Muzloid conman scumbag.

#16 ·
Living in Florida I held my nose, voted for romney and promptly washed my finger. Didn't make a lick of difference.

Never again will I bother to pretend to vote on an electronic device nor will I for any traitorous coward republican in a federal election. Both parties are nothing but cheap whores for the banking and corporate interests.

Let it burn, I'll be waiting for any of the fascists of our 1 party system to show their faces out from the smoke.

#21 ·
So how did voting for a candidate they had no chancel of winning work out for you? are you actually trying to tell me that Obama is a better alternative than Rommy? Obama has been anti gun since day 1 as stated as much. he is advocated an assault weapons ban the entire time. if gun rights is a concern to you and you didn't vote for Romney you wasted your vote. but hey at least voted and in my mind that least give your right to have a say. you did vote right?

#26 ·
It is none of your damn business who I did or didn't vote for. Got that?

You have alleged in this thread that I:

1. should vote for whomever the Republican Party establishment runs, and

2. forfeit my First and Second (and presumably all other) rights if I do not do so.

Show me where in the Constitution it says I must vote for your candidate of choice to secure my rights, or stick it where it does the most good.

#28 ·
It is none of your damn business who I did or didn't vote for. Got that?

You have alleged in this thread that I:

1. should vote for whomever the Republican Party establishment runs, and

2. forfeit my First and Second (and presumably all other) rights if I do not do so.

Show me where in the Constitution it says I must vote for your candidate of choice to secure my rights, or stick it where it does the most good.
AGAIN DID YOU VOTE????????????????????

This is a discussion about people who didn't vote an the affects of it . seems your a little defensive an if you didn't vote or voted for someone with zero chance an your here trying to justify it then its our business . If you don't like it don't be in this conversation. Are you here to just explain that since neither candidates were perfect you didn't vote??.

BTW I didn't ask who you voted for did I??????? I never said you had to vote or that it was in the constitution did I????????????? I really could care less what you did or did not do. how ever If you didn't vote for one of the two candidates then your vote did nothing to even try to get what ever one you felt was the better of the two to victory IE it was wasted. If your going to claim you don't feel one of those two Obama or Romney is a better choice for your ideal then your full of shit. basically you really had only two choices that could have possibly mattered you chose to not pick one an are here trying to justify it with a bull shit excuse.

YOU BASICALY HAD THREE CHOICES.

1 VOTE FOR ONE OF THE TWO WHO MIGHT WIN

2 VOTE FOR SOME ONE WHO HAS NO CHANCE TO WIN

3 NOT VOTE AT ALL.

YOUR CHOICE WAS 2 OR 3 EITHER TO NOT VOTE OR TO VOTE FOR THE BETTER OF THE TWO CANIDATES WHO HAD A CHANGE OR NOT VOTE EITHER WAY YOU HLEPED NOBODY HERE OR ON THE OTHER SIDE WITH YOUR DECISION. ALL YOU DID WAS WASTE YOUR VOTE AN DEPRIVE WHO EVER YOU FELT WAS THE BETTER REAL CANIDATE .

#31 ·
seems we have another trouble maker, new member with a lot to say contributes nothing except discourse.

got thinking about this guy yesterday, ignore him. I won't be wasting anymore time thinking about him

seems to be the new pattern join the site go after the membership, the list is getting longer

#33 ·
If only being a member for three years makes me a "new" member, ok. And if our best and only chance at having any level of freedom is dutifully voting for the mainstream media's choice of presidential candidate, then I guess I have nothing useful to add.
Maybe in four years, Chris Christie will "save" you.

#35 ·
I think he would have repealed Obamacare which supports anti gun doctors using any means to take you guns away.

I don't think Eric Holder ( the most corrupt AG in history) would still have his job

And NO I don't think he would be bypassing congress in his first weeks on the job.

Yes I think it would be a MUCH different situation if Mitt was Prez.

#36 ·
HMMM WELL ROMNSY WOULD HAVE AHD CONGRESS IN HIS POCKET SO ID DOUBT THERE WOULD BE A EXECUTIVE ORDER AN NO I DNT THINK ROMNEY WOULD HVE BEEEN NEARLY AS RABID ANTI GUN. WE HAVE SITUATIONS WERE REPUBLICANS ARE BANNED FROM DISCUSSIONS. I DONT THINK ROMNEY WOULD HAVE TRIED TO GO AGAINST THE REPUBLICANS WHO HAVE GOT HIM ELECTED AN WHO HE WOULD HAVE TO WORK WITH.

WE NEED TO FACE SOME HARD FACTS AS GUN OWNERS . LIKE IT OR NOT ABOUT 65% OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE FOR A MAG BAN AN IF EVEN THE PRO GUN REBUBLICANS WANT TO STAY ELECTED AT SOME POINT THEY HAVE TO ACKNOWLEDGE WHAT THE PEOPLE THERE REPERSENTING WANT OR AT LEAST PRETNED TO. I BELIEAVE IN THE CONSTITUTION EVENTHE PARTS I DONT AGREE WITH. ITS THE LAW OF THE LAND AN IT NEEDS TO STAY THAT WAY EVEN IF 99% OF THE PEOPLE DOMNT WANT IT. IN 20 YEARS WE COULD HAVE A GROND WAR IN THE USA AN THEN EVERY ONE WILL BE GLAD WE KEPT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WELL ARMED. TO MANY PEOPLE CANT THINK PAST TODAY AN DONT THINK WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN. I THINK OK WERE CURRENTLY AT WAR WITH ANOTHER COUNTRY OR GROUP AN OUR PRESIDENT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY OUR PROTECTION?????? SO WHAT HAPPENS IF A ENEMY EVERY GETS A UPPER HAND ON US MAYBE GETS A NUKE HERE AN SUDDENDLY ITS EVERY MAN FOR HIM SELF??????
PEOPLE NEED TO THINK ABOUT THE WHAT IFS. WHAT HAPPENS IF WE ELECT A HILTER ??????? AN THERE IS A NEED FOR REVOLT OR OVER THROW???????

AMERICANS NEED TO RELIZE WERE A VERY YOUNG COUNTRY AN THAT NTOHING LIKE OUR SYSTEM HAS REALLY BEEN TRIED ANTHAT IT MIGHT NOT WORK. IMO ITS STARTING TO FAIL AS GOVERMENT GROWS AN GROWS . WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE IS A RACE WAR, A INVASION, A NATURAL DISASTER , A PLAUGE OR ANYHTING THAT MAKES IT IMPOSSABLE FOR OUR GOVERMENT TO HELP US OR PROTECT US??????? KATRINA IS A GREAT EXAMPLE NOW IMAGINE THAT 10 TIMES WORSE AN EVERY WERE . OUR GOVERMENT COULD NOT EVEN HELP ONE CITY. IMAGIME IF SANY HAD TUREND ITNO A ICE STORM A FEW DAYS LATER ??????? IMAGINE IF TERRORISTS STARTED HITTING RANDOM SOFT TARGETS EVERY DAY????????????? THIS IS WHY A WANT TO SAVE SOCALLED HIGH CAPACITY MAGS. I THINK ROMENY WOULD HAVE ABETTER APPRECATION OF THE WHAT IFS THAN OBAMA AN TH LIBTARDS WHO THINK ITS OK TO EXPELL 5 YEAROLDS FOR TALKING ABOUT A BUBBLE GUN.

#37 ·
And I did not mean to imply that I'd trust Romney one bit. I just dread another four years of a justice dept run by Holder. Also there is the supreme court. I doubt Romney would nominate another bull **** communist.

Remember ONE more Obama judge & kiss the constitution as we know it good bye.

#39 ·
no true

it was not the response to my post, but to others post,

gee just when I thought you pulled that wild hair out of your ass, its back

you where doing good ,when you were posting relevent info instead your back to attacking me again nor did you contribute to this thread or any other relevent thread????

seems I have touched Willes nerve

#41 ·
Ok..... 1BG is the peace keeper. I will bury the hatchet and play nice. Sprat please don't speak about my wild hair or ass again. I will stay out of political subjects and stick to relevant mechanical issues involving firearms and ******* mentality. sincerely, Willie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.