Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: For Those Who Did Not Vote in November...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default For Those Who Did Not Vote in November...

Anyone who either did not vote, voted for Obama, or for a 3rd party protest, I just want to say thanks for the screw job of the century... The couldn't have done it without you...

Feedback Score

I SECOND THAT!!!! WTF WERE YOU THINKING!!!!
    Do it before it is too late!
    Proud member of the NRA,GOA and JPFO!!!
    And now GOCRA in MN!!!!

Feedback Score

Let me triple that!
    (although I'd imagine most of this board did not help the obummer cause)
    Now some of those other gun sights out there...
    Not to mention any names like TFL or anything...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Then there is the "not a dimes worth of difference between Obama and Romney" crowd...

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yep old crooked rommie is looking pretty good right now--

at least he is an american citizen-- rather than a "citizen of the world"--

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

go back look at the threads, we have plenty here voiced these very opinions, cause the Paul did not get nominated or the two or three individuals here who vote for King hussien

you guys don't get it, you can not be nice to these enablers, they are now the enemey
    I m sick of their patter " I am a gun owner too but I voted for Hussien"
    screw the free speach part, they are screwing our right to bears arms part with there patter
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Just want to point out that the Pres is not elected by the popular vote.

So... if you lived in a "red" state that Romney carried and didn't vote are you still to blame for the Obama-rama ?

Not that i am trying to make excuses for people not voting, i believe it is every responsible citizens duty, but blanket statements like "you didn't vote so its YOUR fault that Obama won again" just make things like the Romney/Paul issue more divisive when we should be rallying together not blaming each other and infighting.

My .02

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Myself and my immediate household family did our part and voted for Romney. I think it's funny that in general there have been quite a bit of grumbling by folks that voted for Obama over their taxes and healthcare consts going up. What the hell dumba$$, did you think that just because you voted FOR him, you would be exempt from tax increases and the rising cost of healthcare, due to Obamacare???
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

you miss the point if you didn't vote, because you did not like the republician choice, cause you liked x verse y you are idiot regardless because if you did not vote you, did not vote for the other republicians running for the other offices
    for me and most if you did not vote you screwed us
    the only divisive ones are the ones who did not vote
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

Two questions:
    1. Who signed the executive order banning importation of SKSes, AKs, high quality cheap 1911A1s, the only affordable M14s in the world, and cheap ammo from China? Hint: it wasn't Clinton.

2. Who signed the Mass. AWB? Hint: it wasn't Obama.

I do not support or endorse any politician whose intention is to deny my God-given rights. It does not matter to me whether that politician has a D in front of their name, like Obama and Clinton; or an R like George H.W. Bush or Mitt Romney.

If current events have any possible upside, I really hope it will be that more people who believe in pure democracy will wake up to the fact that our natural rights are too important to be left to the outcome of a vote, and start demanding (rather than begging) that our servants (not leaders) stop infringing those rights immediately.

I did not vote for Obama, because I believed that he intended to deny my rights. I did not vote for Romney, for the exact same reason.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.