Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ammoman has a hell of a deal going on for ammo

Feedback Score

At the same time that the masses were paying 35 cents a round for steel cased Berdan primed 7.62x39, I paid 51 cents per round for brass cased, Boxer primed, soft-point 7.62x39 hunting ammo from Midway.

The second loading of those cases will use home-cast bullets and surplus powder. So if I paid 16 cents difference for the reloadable case, I will have a total of about 27 cents per round in the first set of reloads. If the cases last more than one reloading (which they certainly should), the second set of reloads will be under 20 cents per round.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I would have just bought the brass or picked it up at the range, as I have been doing for the past ( lost track) so many years.

I get or have been get 5-10 reloads on that range pick up brass
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

I very rarely find any reloadable brass for that cartridge at my local range. There are two kinds of shooters around here, when it comes to military cartridges: those whose only ammo criteria is price, and those who do not leave good brass behind.
    And new empty brass costs over 40 cents per round (also at Midway), so loaded ammo in reloadable brass for 51 cents is a bargain.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I travel and shoot at numerous ranges through the country, my one( part-time in Pa) range is usually devoid of range brass ( to many fellow reloaders) my home range is loaded with brass, when ever I go 223 & 7.62 and 308 same with range I use in Mass
    I sent more time picking brass and boxes than shooting, one thing is for sure I ALWAYS leave with range brass, I was taught well,
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.