Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: gun violence and democrats?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

no body reads anymore?

i suppose a you-tube video would get seen????

jrs
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    no body reads anymore?

i suppose a you-tube video would get seen????
    Some of us read. But it takes a long time to sound the words out all the time.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

too bad i can't get the cartoon version of this on the you-tube--

but it was pulled as "racist" --wtf??--LOL

is seems politics IS about color when it suits the powers that be--

Feedback Score

Except for Barky-the-Chimp, did anyone not know this before it was written and posted?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I knew that from first hand experience having grown-up in Philly, PA and going to school in Wash, DC in the 1950-70s! Back in the early 1970s I read about crime statistics by racial group: Oriental 2-3%, White 5.5%, Black 35%, Hispanic 35%. Saw another recent study and nothing has changed.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yea the gun violence is spreading--right along with gang activity!

a small town of about 10K just had its sixth homicide of the year.

all three were gang related - one teenage gang-banger did a B&E on a home and stumbled into the home owner and he stabbed the home owner to death , then went to these two little girls bedroom and stabbed them to death as well.

the people murdered were all white --the murder was a black youth, out on probation for a laundry list of past crimes.

the other two killings were shootings --dope related, gang affiliations. same thing long list of prior arrests and jail time --let out early--

what happened to this once quiet little college town was there was an apartment building boom.

every where you look there is cheap government funded housing.

full of illegal aliens and gov assistance types.

two perps black on hispanic, if you break these three killings down 50% were stabbings and 50% were shootings--

so when is the big "O-nut" going to ban knifes??? (the one stabbing perp killed three people)

Feedback Score

I grew up in Orange County, California and the pace I grew up in had a very high murder rate and rivaled L.A. Most of the residents of my home town were Mexican with a mix of Central and South Americans, then Black, then Vietnamese, then white. I'm Hispanic, but am glad I havent been back there in years.

All this BS about being a product of your environment is played time and time again and perpetuated by indifferent techers led to knifings, beatings and even a rape on my high school campus. All I knew was I had to get out of there because it wasn't the America my family moved to in order to escape political killings happening in Spain at the hands of General Franco.

The people I still stay in contact with there are blue through and through. And when people talk about "Business as usual" when it comes to politics my home town is what they are talking about. All Democrat since I have been there. Mayors fired, council members fired, and gang members going through jail like a rotating door back on the streets to keep doing whatever they felt like doing.

Then I moved to Minnesota where guns are very numerous and crime is very low save for the twin cities area which is the reason that state goes blue over and over.

Then look at Illinios... Not a Republican in sight and look at the environment. Best paid teachers in the country= lowest performing students in the country, some of the strictest gun laws on the books = highest rate of gun crime in the country.And the wheels on the bus go round and round. It will never change.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abukai08 View Post
    I grew up in Orange County, California and the pace I grew up in had a very high murder rate and rivaled L.A. Most of the residents of my home town were Mexican with a mix of Central and South Americans, then Black, then Vietnamese, then white. I'm Hispanic, but am glad I havent been back there in years.

All this BS about being a product of your environment is played time and time again and perpetuated by indifferent techers led to knifings, beatings and even a rape on my high school campus. All I knew was I had to get out of there because it wasn't the America my family moved to in order to escape political killings happening in Spain at the hands of General Franco.

The people I still stay in contact with there are blue through and through. And when people talk about "Business as usual" when it comes to politics my home town is what they are talking about. All Democrat since I have been there. Mayors fired, council members fired, and gang members going through jail like a rotating door back on the streets to keep doing whatever they felt like doing.

Then I moved to Minnesota where guns are very numerous and crime is very low save for the twin cities area which is the reason that state goes blue over and over.

Then look at Illinios... Not a Republican in sight and look at the environment. Best paid teachers in the country= lowest performing students in the country, some of the strictest gun laws on the books = highest rate of gun crime in the country.And the wheels on the bus go round and round. It will never change.

i think that is the "rule of inverse reality" at work.

the more they do to prevent gun crimes the result is more violent crime.

this is because their looking at the wrong factors. the reasons their looking at the wrong factors is politically motivated. they don't want to put the gang buddies away for good.

so yea banning firearms is going to stop crime?

what banning firearms will do is increase crimes and increase gang activity. just like it has everywhere the gun bans and restrictions have been introduced.

if you want gangs to take over --disarm the public.

it is sort of like the government don't understand WHY the public is buying up firearms and ammo--

at the same time the government is letting out hardened criminals early.

a gang banger up for life on murder will likely do 7 years or even less-- i have heard of them getting out in two years.

with a "IN"-justice system like that --unless you got a platoon of armed bodyguards like the politicians have--you better arm yourself.

that is what those in charge refuse to look at--because their as much of the crime/murder/gang and mass homicide problem as anything else. all this is on their watch and gun control is a scapegoat for their corruption and failures.

the reality is to solve this problem the justice dept needs a hard going over.

capitol crimes need to be punished quickly and for all time.

and if the revolving door of justice starts putting um in "boot hill" --i ain't gonna shed no tears for um --that for sure!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

from a thread I started today.

The department’s Bureau of Justice Statistics report offers a snapshot of racial disparities among violent crime victims. Black people represented an estimated 13 percent of the U.S. population in 2005, the latest data available, but were the victims of 49 percent of all murders and 15 percent of rapes, assaults and other nonfatal violent crimes nationwide.
    Most of the black murder victims — 93 percent — were killed by other black people, the study found. About 85 percent of white victims were slain by other white people.

SO AFTER DOING A LITTEL MATH I WAS ABLE TO FIND THAT BLACKS ( 13% OF THE POPULATION ) WERE RESPONSIABLE FOR ABOUT 47% OR SO OF MURDERS IN THE COUNTRY! WOW! YOU HAVE A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT ONLY MAKE UP 13% DOING ALMOST HALF THE KILLING AN THERE KILLING THEM SELVES 91 % OF THE TIME.

ILL TAKE A ROUGH GUESS AS TO WAT PERECNT OF THAT GROUP VOTED REPUBLICAN IN THE LAST ELECTION . MY GUESS IS ABOUT 13 AN THAT BECASUE THEY MARKED THE WRONG BOX ON THE BALLOT. SO IMO A MINORITY GROUP OF DEMOCRATES ARE RESPONSABLE FOR 45% OF MURDERS IN AMERICA.

NOW WE NEED TO FACTOR IN HOW MANY ILLEALGES KILL TO THE NUMBERS.

HERE IS A IDEA MR OBAMA WANT TO CUT GUN VIOLENCE USE ALL THE MONEY YUR WASTING WITH YOUR PUPPET BIDEN AND SPEND IT ON MORE COPS DEDICATED TO GETTING RIF OF GANGS AN DRUG DEALERS,

HERS A CLUE LOOK FOR THEM IN THE BIG CITYS THAT VOTED FOR YOU.

BTW MOST OF THOSE KILLERS HAVE BEEN IN JAIL ALREADY! THEY KILL MORE CHILDREN THAN ALL THE SCHOOL SHOOTINGS COMBINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW MR OBAMA ONCE YOU GET RID OF ALL THE GANG BANGERS START ON THE ILLEAGLES WHO BY THIS REPORT KILL AROUND 11 PEOPLE A DAY.

Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according to statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa. If those numbers are correct, it translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens. That's 21,900 since Sept. 11, 2001.

EVEN IF THOSE NUBERS ARE HIGH BY 50 % THATS A LOT AN THEN THERE IS THE RAPES AN CHILD MOLESTATIONS OBAMA YOUR ALL ABOUT THE CHILDERN RIGHT?????????

King also reports eight American children are victims of sexual abuse by illegal aliens every day – a total of 2,920 annually.

Based on a one-year in-depth study, Deborah Schurman-Kauflin of the Violent Crimes Institute of Atlanta estimates there are about 240,000 illegal immigrant sex offenders in the United States who have had an average of four victims each. She analyzed 1,500 cases from January 1999 through April 2006 that included serial rapes, serial murders, sexual homicides and child molestation committed by illegal immigrants.

WANT TO REDUCE VILONCE MR OBAMA CRACK DOWN ON ILLEGLES. BTW THE DC SNIPER MALVO WAS SUSPOSED HAVE BEEN DEPORTED INS DIDNT.!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD JOB GOVERMENT . GOOD THREAD ON MURDERS AN VICTEMS OF ILLEAGLES BELLOW

Crime victims of illegal aliens

A LITTLE MORE WHAT ILLEGALES COST US BUT HEY THE LIBS SAY WE NEED THEM TO PICK OUR VEGTABLES AN MOW OUR LAWNS .

ILLEGAL ALIENS LINKED TO RISE IN CRIME STATISTICS

Jim Kouri, CPP
    June 23, 2006
    NewsWithViews.com

The former Immigration and Naturalization Service estimated that as of January 2000 the total unauthorized immigrant population residing in the United States was 7 million. This total includes those who entered the United States illegally and those who entered legally but overstayed their authorized period of stay.

A more recent study estimated that there were about 10 million illegal aliens living in the United States as of March 2005. The study estimated that nearly 700,000 aliens entered the United States illegally or overstayed their authorized period of stay each year between 2000 and 2004. Some experts believe this is a overly conservative figure and that illegal immigrants number close to 20 million.

At the same time, after a steady annual reduction in crime, the annual FBI Uniform Crime Report reveals a slow but sure yearly increase in crime, especially violent crime. Some criminologists attribute the rise in crime to illegal aliens who come into the United States with a criminal background.

Many illegal aliens in the United States have been arrested and incarcerated in federal and state prisons and local jails, adding to already overcrowded prisons and jails. The US Justice Department issued a report on criminal aliens who are incarcerated in federal and state prisons and local jails.

The report contained information on the number of criminal aliens incarcerated, their country of citizenship or country of birth, and the cost to incarcerate them. Congress also requested that the Government Accounting Office provide information on the criminal history of aliens incarcerated in federal and state prisons or local jails who had entered the country illegally.

In the population study of a sample of 55,322 illegal aliens, researchers found that they were arrested at least a total of 459,614 times, averaging about 8 arrests per illegal alien. Nearly all had more than 1 arrest. Thirty-eight percent (about 21,000) had between 2 and 5 arrests, 32 percent (about 18,000) had between 6 and 10 arrests, and 26 percent (about 15,000) had 11 or more arrests. Most of the arrests occurred after 1990.

WTF WHY DO WE NOT AT LEAST DEPORT THE ILLEGALES WHO COMMIT CRIMES?????????

They were arrested for a total of about 700,000 criminal offenses, averaging about 13 offenses per illegal alien. One arrest incident may include multiple offenses, a fact that explains why there are nearly one and half times more offenses than arrests. Almost all of these illegal aliens were arrested for more than 1 offense. Slightly more than half of the 55,322 illegal aliens had between 2 and 10 offenses.

AN THATS JUST WHAT THEY GOT CAUGHT DOING. WOW!

About 45 percent of all offenses were drug or immigration offenses. About 15 percent were property-related offenses such as burglary, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, and property damage. About 12 percent were for violent offenses such as murder, robbery, assault, and sex-related crimes.

The balance was for such offenses as traffic violations, including driving under the influence; fraud --including forgery and counterfeiting; weapons violations; and obstruction of justice.

Eighty percent of all arrests occurred in three states--California, Texas, and Arizona. Specifically, about 58 percent of all arrests occurred in California, 14 percent in Texas, and 8 percent in Arizona.

Sources:
    Government Accounting Office,
    US Department of Justice,
    National Security Institute

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.