Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kindergartner Suspended Over Gun Threat

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

she didn't have the bubble gun at school!!!!! she said to a friend that they should shoot each other with bubbles. she was suspended for talking about it. I can sort of understand a no tou gun policy in school but she did not even have it at school.

whats next school kids cant talk about there hunting trip ?????????

A 5-year-old girl was suspended from school earlier this week after she made what the school called a "terrorist threat."

Her weapon of choice? A small, Hello Kitty automatic bubble blower.

The kindergartner, who attends Mount Carmel Area Elementary School in Pennsylvania, caught administrators' attention after suggesting she and a classmate should shoot each other with bubbles.

"I think people know how harmless a bubble is. It doesn't hurt," said Robin Ficker, an attorney for the girl's family. According to Ficker, the girl, whose identity has not been released, didn't even have the bubble gun toy with her at school.

IMO HER 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHTS HAVE BEEN VIOLATED SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT A LEGAL SAFE ACTIVITY WITH A FRIEND AN IS BEING CENSORED AN PUNISHED FOR TALKING ABOUT IT.

The kindergartner was ordered to undergo a psychological evaluation during her 10-day suspension, which was later reduced to two days. The evaluation deemed the girl normal and not a threat to others, Ficker said.

The girl's family is considering a lawsuit against the school to get the blemish - all because of bubbles - off their daughter's record.

"The mother has tried to get the girl in another school since this time, and they won't take the little girl because of this mark on her record," Ficker said.

The suspension comes one month after the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre, which has created a heightened sense of alert at schools across the country.

WHY IS IT THE MEDIA HAS TO TIE EVERY STORY TO SANDY HOOK ?????????????????????????????

The Mount Carmel Area School District told ABC News, "We are confident that much of the information supplied to the media may not be consistent with the facts… The Mount Carmel Area School District takes the well-being and safety of students and staff very seriously."
    SO IS THE SCHOOL LYING OR THE MEDIA ?????? IS THERE MORE TO THIS STORY???????? FOR ALL WE KNOW THE KID IS OBSESSED WITH GUNS AM IS A TROUBLED KID WE REALLY ONLY HAVE THE ATTORNIES SIDE AN WHAT THE FAMILY IS SAYING SO I GUESS WE SHOULD KEEP A OPEN MIND

Feedback Score

Two years ago, one of my grandsons had a bear claw necklace I made for him (with a claw from my first black bear kill) confiscated and then sent home. The teacher told me she had thrown it away.So in order to get the dingus back, I had to threaten and bullshit her, saying that the claw was CITES regestered and not in her name and when I contacted the Feds she would really have a problem on her hands. All of a sudden it showed back up. These POS teaching our kids are both chicken-shit and liars.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Years of programing the future of das kinder....
    Start the programing in school when their young and by adulthood their perfect party members...
    Keep the change-I just want my Country back!!!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Obama Youth Corps..

Quote Originally Posted by zteknik View Post
    Years of programing the future of das kinder....
    Start the programing in school when their young and by adulthood their perfect party members...

Yes sadly zteknik they already have started..
    Most important is check out the hand salute.. Nappa Head, man boy, chose wisely..
    In the 1930s, hitwit saw the potential to indoctrinate the youth of Germany.
    hitwits youth corps needed a salute to recognize each other..
    Watch the video. Guess which salute Nappy chose for his youth corps..
    Knuckles together, thumbs touching underneath..
    Last edited by 4thIDvet; 04-23-2013 at 03:26 AM.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Just heard a new one, sorry missed where it was.
    But a fifth grade girl has been suspended for having a paper gun, it was a piece of paper that was torn in an L shape, yes a flat piece of paper no bigger then your hand.

Hmm I'm starting to think the lunatics are running the asylums
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    Just heard a new one, sorry missed where it was.
    But a fifth grade girl has been suspended for having a paper gun, it was a piece of paper that was torn in an L shape, yes a flat piece of paper no bigger then your hand.

Hmm I'm starting to think the lunatics are running the asylums

Philadelphia girl scolded, searched for pulling out paper gun at school, mom says | Fox News

Yup here is the story.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

SO WHAT IS SCHOOL POLICY YOU CANT TALK ABOUT GUNS OR HAVE ANYTHING GUN RELATED LIKE TEE SHIRTS ETC????? MY KID WEARS A REMINGTON SHIRT ALL THE TIME.

ALSO IS THERE A RIGHTS VIOLATION HERE ?????? GUNS ARE LEGAL AN KIDS HUNT AN SHOOT COMPETIVLY AS WELL AS RECREATIONALY SO HOW IS THE SCHOOL HAS THE RIGHT TO CENSOR THERE NONVILONT BEHAVIOUR. PAINT BALL IS A MULTY MILLION DOLLAR SPORT AN IF A KID POINTS HIS FINGER AT ANOTHER IS THAT SO BAD????????? WHATS NEXT NO NRA HATS OR PINS OR BUNBER STICKERS IN THE SCHOOL PARKING LOT?????? THESE SCHOOLS NEED TO BE REMNDED THAT SHOOTING IS A HIGHY PERTICIPATED SPORT IN AMERICA.

Another fake gun has reportedly created problems for a young student.

According to Philadelphia mother Dianna Kelly, who spoke with FOX 29 about the incident, her daughter, Melody Valentin, was given a sheet of paper by her grandfather that was torn and folded to look like a pistol. When another student saw the fake gun, which Melody had thrown in the trash can, he alerted the teacher.

The teacher then went over the top when reprimanding Melody, Kelly told Fox 29, saying that he "should call the cops on her" and that she could "be arrested."

Kelly added, "Why did he threaten my daughter?"

Melody, meanwhile, said that the teacher "yelled at me and said I shouldn't have brought the gun to school and I kept telling him it was a paper gun but he wouldn't listen."

Kelly has been keeping Melody home since the incident last week and says she's looking into enrolling her in another school.

According to Fox 29, school officials have not responded to their requests for comment.

Last week, a kindergartner was suspended after saying she was going to shoot classmates with her pink Hello Kitty bubble gun. And earlier this month, a 6-year-old boy was suspended after making a gun gesture with his hand and saying, "Pow."

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Before long the chill'en will be turning their parrents in....
    Keep the change-I just want my Country back!!!

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Thanks Abukia, that's the one
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Indoctrination.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.