Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kindergartner Suspended Over Gun Threat

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I read a story the other day that two boys in a Maryland elementary school were suspended for pointing their fingers at each other and making "bang" sounds like they were shooting at each other.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

The Liberals have well and truly taken over when innocent children can't play "cops n robbers" or "cowboys n indians". I mean seriously, WTF?!?!?!?!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yea there is something wrong with a brain that thinks bubble gum is a lethal weapon!

and these people are in charge? wtf is wrong with this picture-???

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

OMG LETS SEE PAINT BALL IS A MULTI MILLION SPORT AN AIR SOFT BATTELS ARE GAINING BIG TIME AN THERE PERFECTLY LEGAL AS WELL AS LAZER TAG . AN THEN THERE IS MILLION DOLLAR NERF GUN INDUSTRY. SO A KID IS GOING TO HAVE TO GET A PSCH EVAL FOR SAYING SHE WANTS TO DO A PERFECTLY LEGAL FUN THING. WTF

The kindergartner was ordered to undergo a psychological evaluation during her 10-day suspension, which was later reduced to two days. The evaluation deemed the girl normal and not a threat to others, Ficker said.
    I GURANTEE SHE IS LESS NORMAL NOW THAT BEFORE. if I WAS A PARENT ID HAVE TOLD THE SCHOOL BOARD TO SHOVE IT UP THERE ASS AN FILED A LAW SUIT IMEADITLY . THE SCHOOL PEOPLE FOR THIS NEED TO GET A EVALUATION.

SO A IF A COUPLE KIDS SAY HEY YOU WANT TO GO PLAY PAINT BALL AFTER SCHOOL THRE RISKING EXPULSION AN HAVING A MARK ONTHERE RECORD??????? WOW WE BETTER POUT LAW FOOT BALL, WRESTLING, BASKET BALL, JAVALIN TOSS ARCHERS AN METAL SHOP. SOME OF THESE PEOPLE ARE SO FUC&*G STUPID IM WONDERING IF THERE FIT TO BE AROUND KIDS IN A SCHOOL. . SOME ONE NEEDS TO GET A REALITY CHECK. IM ALMOST READY TO DOANTE TO THERE LEGAL FUND AN IM BROKE.

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

At times like this I really wish I had the ability to come up with something really smart. I got nuthin.

This whole thing is just so stupid, so ignorant, so un-informed.

How is it that we have multiple Bachelor or higher level degrees involved, and ZERO intelligence?

Can I ask for a hard working Mississippi Black Man or Woman to assist these learned folks to come to some kind of INTELLIGENCE????

I am really felling like we as a Nation are placing too much importance on College learning, and far too little on COMMON SENSE!!!!

Maybe if we were to employ a Mississippi Black Man or Woman to make these kinds of decisions, we might enjoy a better, more productive outcome.

Just to be clear: I am not making a joke here. I am NOT poking fun at Blacks from Mississippi or anywhere else. I am honestly convinced that MOST of the BLACK MEN AND WOMEN from MISSISSIPPI could come to a better result and resolution than the highly paid, highly educated Educators have come to.

This is not Racist. This is simply recognizing intelligence and wisdom, and wishing it could be applied in our schools.

I am so very disappointed. I think we need to get back to simple common sense.

I'm shutting up now.

Regards,
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score

I don't think you guys realized the "Bubble Capacity" on that gun.

Common sense is officially dead. This isn't even the beginning of it though. Our uneducated educators are batting a 1000 in the lack of common sense department. When a school nurse can't put sun screen on a kid because there is no parental concent, but doesn't have to tell parents that their 15 year old daughter is planning or has already gone through with an abortion, you know something is wrong.

Well I guess it brings new meaning to the phrase "You're so smart, you're stupid".

Hey here is an idea... Instead of suspending a little girl for having a bubble gun you should use it as an opportunity to show the kids what they should do if the gun were real. Then explain what they should do if they ever do hear of students talking about shooting people at school. Then reinforce why it's not a good idea to talk like that because another student might here it in the wrong context. Hows that?

Or you could overreact and relieve yourself of any responsibility as an adult and suspend a 5 year old girl for 10 days for a "Terrorist Threat".

Whatever is easier for you.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Or you could remove your child from the beast system and home-school them.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by tanvil View Post
    Or you could remove your child from the beast system and home-school them.
    Nope nice try Tanvil. That would require parenting and I think there is a tax on that.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

There is. You will also experience the full force of the state coming to attempt to 'monitor' your curriculum.

I can be done though. My wife home-schooled the 2 girls we adopted. They are not 'state educated', however they are still products of this modern society and proud members of the 'unwed mothers of America'.

You can do what you can do, but the outside influences are overwhelmingly powerful.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.