Gunco Forums banner

The Battle of Athens

973 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  bellson 
#1 ·
Prime example why we need the 2nd amendment.
youtube.com/watch?v=U5ut6yPrObw

#2 ·
It's an excellent true story, for those who haven't heard of it.

#3 ·
Re: 2nd Amenment

Prime example why we need the 2nd amendment.
youtube.com/watch?v=U5ut6yPrObw
Hi Big Don ,
You are right We do need the second Amendment, more than ever before. however as long as we have these morons, such as Obama, Biden. Boxer, Clinton Feinstien, schumer, and those alike that wish to butcher, and take aways our rights of the 2nd Amenment we are being put into harms way,By our very own Goverment! and what happens when one of gets hurt or murdered by these politicans actions just because they want our guns. Who will Answer for that? Im afraid no-one will.

The way I see things now we are left to defend ourselfs, Its not any fault of Lawenforcement Agencies, they are being affected as well. And there are some agencies that want to see total disarmement of citizans. But is it just me, or Do I see a Goverment so out of control, with spending, budget cuts,
not only to Medicare & Medicade to seniors and the disabled, But our own Military, and it appears now that we go from one country to another as if we are the worlds police. And Yet when We have a problem No-one shows up except our own people. no to keep mentioning Sept 11. But Im from NY Orgionally & bthe only thing I have seen happen to that state is going down hill and fast it will not be long before it becomes the East Coast Kommiefornia. it has already been proven by cuomo, when he obliterated the 2nd amendment rights of the citizans of New York. Politicans such as these are dangerious to our way of life and the danger will continue, until such time these gun grabing self rightous politicans are voted out of office and once they are out. Don't ever let them to return to public Office or have anyother goverment job wheather it be state ,Federal or countie Level. Its only asking to reinstate trouble and the same issues we face now.

Just a thought to ponder, the whole world looks at us and what our goverment does. what dose the goverment think will hapen when thier is total disarmement, or better yet what will all the terroists say think and worst of all DO ?. I for one do not wish to find out. And even worse yet
the very people that are agaisnt the 2nd amendment, who are the first people they look for when they are in harms way, knowing the police cant be there is 20 secionds to stop a serious crime. they look for a neighbor with a gun!. to help them. There have been several occassions where my senior neighbors have called me in the middle of the night, because they heard someone outside around thier house snooping around and more than likely up to no-good. And Im more than happy to help my neighbors....Doc ( we all wonder what our purpose in life is maybe this is mine!...Be Safe Out There!
Doc

#6 ·
What I got out of this:

In addition to the Right to Keep and Bear Arms as Citizens, and therefore members of the Militia.

We need to retain the right to elect our leaders, the local commanders of the Militia. These leaders need to fulfill some primary criteria:

• They must be known to the Militia
  • They must be trusted
  • They receive their Commission from the People directly
  • They know the limits of their Commission.
These points are not mine, but come from the common law of the Commonwealth of Virginia. These laws were overlooked or ignored during and after the Civil War. Many of the Militia were tried as criminals.

Funny how the Government ignores the law when it is not in their interest.:whisker:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.