Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Register or go too jail..

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Register or go too jail..

Assault-rifle owners statewide are organizing a mass boycott of Gov. Cuomo’s new law mandating they register their weapons, daring officials to “come and take it away,” The Post has learned.

Gun-range owners and gun-rights advocates are encouraging hundreds of thousands of owners to defy the law, saying it’d be the largest act of civil disobedience in state history
    Inside Albany: Gun owners plan boycott of Cuomo laws - NYPOST.com

Contrary to popular belief.. The American Revolution was not fought over taxes. Oh people were bitching and complaining, even too the point England backed way off.
    See those names on our Declaration of Independence? My father was an antique dealer in his retirement years.. Lots of old historical books for me to read..
    They were all crooks. Well most of them.. They, not Joe the farmer,
    were pissed about the taxes..
    No Joe was not so upset about the tax problems.. He just did not pay them.
    Why did they hear the "Shot Heard Round The World?"
    When they came to take farmer Joe's guns, he saaanapppped.
    This is getting ugly.. Oh God please not another one..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

There's one way to go about it. Laws should not turn law-abiding criminals into felons overnight... That is called control.

When you attempt to do that you really need to take into consideration your ability to police the situation. How many free cells are there in NY Prisons? How much money does the state have to deal with lawsuit after lawsuit or prosocution of every swinging dick who doesn't obey the law??? Let's watch the sparks fly.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i wonder if the big "O" has considered the gulag yet?

yep people got to either STAND UP NOW! or get run over--forever---

pretty much it.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

That's awesome!!!!!!!!! They can't arrest everyone. Break the will of Cuomo, with the will of the people. I think this will help set the tone for the rest of the country.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

427, I have a feeling nobody's gonna do chit. '33 NFA disarmed more farmers than thugs. Nothing happened. '68 GCA immediatley added 30% to the price of firearms and no one did krap. Klinton's AWB with a ZERO effect on crime and again, no one did a thing. In between we have helmet laws and seatbelt laws and other unconstitutional stuff shoved down our throats and up our ..... and nobody does shit.
    What the hell makes you think anyone 's going to do anything this time?
    Hunter
    PS personally, I've 'retired' three local LEOs for enforcing unconstitutional laws. Keep in mind 'Strangers on a Train'

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

i'm glad i live a half hour south of the wyoming border. i just might have to move there since us coloradoans are worried about this kind of crap happening here. on a side note there's 10,000+ backround checks a day for new gun purchases.
    "Always forwards, never backwards." Erich Honecker

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

THEY BETTER HAVE THE NUMBERS TO BACK THEM UP. MY GUESS IS IF THE LAW STANDS THAT THYE WILL REQUIRE REGISTRATION AN WHENTHE DEAD LINE PAASES THERE WILL BE NO MASS GUN GRAB THYE WILL DO IT SLOWELY AS ITS DESCOVERED YO HAVE A GUN THYE WILL COME GET IT ONE AT A TIME OVER A LONG PERIOD SO THERE IS NO MASS GRAB AN NO SUDDEN BUILD UP OF OPPOSITION/

IF THEY CANT GET THE LAW OVER TURNED THEN YOUR KIND OF SCREWED . YO WOANT BE ABLE TO SHOOT THE GUN IN PUBLIC. IF THEY CATCH YOU WITH IT YOU WILL LOOSE IT AN LIKELY ALL YOR GUNS AS YOU WILL NOW BE A CRIMINAL . YO CAN KEEP YOU GUN HIDDDEN BRAKING THE LAW AN AONLY USE IT TO DEFEND YOUR SELF AN THEN BE ARESTED. YOU WONT BE ABLE TO SELL IT IN NEW YOURK OR ANY WERE IF A FEDERAL LAW PASSES. IM NOT SURE HOW ATTRACTIVE HAVING A ILLEAGEL GUN YOU CANT GO OUT AN ENJOY IS??????????

THERE TAKING A HUGE RISK AN ID EXPCET THE LEOS ARE WATCHING WHO IS PROTESTING TAKING PLATE NUMBERS ETC. THE TRUTH IS MOST OF THE AR AN AKS ARE ON THE BOOKS ALREADY AS AT LEAST BY BRAND NAME . UNLESS YO BOUGHT IT FACE TO FACE OR BUILT IT YTHE GUN IS LIKEY INTHERE NAME ALREADY JUST NOT AS A SSULT RIFLE. IT CANT BE TO HARD TO FIGURE OUT WHAT COLT, DPMS, ROCK RIVER, ETC ARE NOT NO SEMI AUTO.

UNLESS THEY CAN GET THE LAW RULLED UNCONSTITUTIONAL OR GET A SUSPREM COURT CASE GOING THERE GOING TO BE CRIMINALS AFTER A DEAD LINE. THEY BETTER REALLY BE ORGANISED. THE COPS WONT CPOME TO EVERY PLACE AT ONCE THEY DONT NEED TO, THYE WILL TAKE TERE TIME AN AS GUNS ARE DESCOVERED THEY WILL TAKE AN ARREST PEOPLE. THEY CANT EVEN ENFORCE EXISTING LAWS OR AFFORD OFFICERS TO PATROL NOW.

THEN THERE IS THE NRA WO WONT DO ANYTHING IN THE FORM OF A PROTEST . THEY DID SEND ME A NICE EMAIL ABOUT GOING ON A 52000 PHESANT HUNT WITH SOME TRICK SHOOTER . YEA THAT WILL SAVE MY GUNS.

AT SOME POINT THE NRA IS GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE A STAND OUT SIDE THE COURT ROOMS AN LETTER WRITTING CAMPAINS AN ENDORSE AMERICANS TO TAKE A CONSTUTONAL STAND OTHER WISE THERE GOING TO BECOME POWERLESS. WE HAVE SEEN SEVERAL PROTESTS SET UP AN NOW THIS AN THE nra SITS IN THE SHADOWS WITH A DONT BREAK THE LAW RETORIC. OK NRA AT WHAT PONT DO YOU SAY WERE NOT BREAKING THE LAW AN THEY ARE AN STAND UP???????????????????? OTHER GROUPS ARE GETTING DANGERIOULSY CLOSE TO ARMED CONFLICT ITS OBVIOUS THE LAWS OF THE LAND ARE BEING TRAMPLED. ILLEAGLES INVITED IN , GRIMINALS RELEASED TO KILL AGAIN ALLFOR LIBERAL VOTES. IF THE NRA IS GOING TO FIGHT INTHE COURT ROOMS THEN GET GOING GET A SUPREM COURT CASE GOING THEY WON IN DC AN THEN BACKED OFF . THEY CHOULD HAVE GONE AFTER CALIFORNIAS STUPID LAWS.

AN MR GUOMO PLEASE EXPALIN HOW REGISTERING A SOCALLED ASSULT WEAPON IS GOING TO STOP A GUY FROM KILLING IF HE SO DESIRES TO WITH IT???? DO YO THINK A CRIMINAL YOU WINT KEEP IN KIAL WILL SAY OH WAIT THIS IS REGISTERED TO SOME ONE I CANT USE IT. WHAT DIFFERACE WILL HAAVING IT REGISTERED MAKE TO ANY ONE IF SOME ONE WANTS TO BE A CRIMNALWITH IT , BTW MURDER IS ILLEAGE ALREADY AN CARRYS LIFE INPRISION OR DEATH IF CONVICTED SO IM SURE BREAKING A CRIME THA WILL BE A MISDAMEANER WILL STOP A KILLING .

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Tougher assault weapons ban: The legislation outlines a stricter definition of assault weapons, and implements an immediate ban of defined assault weapons. Under the stricter definitions, semi-automatic pistols and rifles with detachable magazines and one military style feature will be considered assault weapons. Semi-automatic shotguns with one military style feature will also be considered assault weapons. Assault weapons possessed before the effective date must be registered within a year and recertified every five years. Owners of grandfathered assault weapons may only sell out of state or through an in state federal firearms licensee. Under the legislation, the Bushmaster used in the Newtown, Connecticut shooting will be illegal

Read more at Ammoland.com: New York Gov Signs Law Banning Assault Weapons, High Cap Magazines, Tracking Ammo Purchases & More
    HMMMM SO HOW ARE THEY HANDELING HOME BUILDS??????? ARE THEY GOING TO NEED TO BE STAMPED WITH NUMBERS BUY LAW NOW???????????/

MAN THERE ARE ALOT SA SHOT GUNS FOR TURKEY AN DEER HUNTING WITH PISTOL GRIPS THESE DAY AS A LOT OF SPORTING SHOT GUNS USING THEM.

Feedback Score

This is going to turn out really bad sooner than WE think ...

You can pull it apart and sell the parts of home builds ....

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    HMMMM SO HOW ARE THEY HANDELING HOME BUILDS??????? ARE THEY GOING TO NEED TO BE STAMPED WITH NUMBERS BUY LAW NOW???????????/

MAN THERE ARE ALOT SA SHOT GUNS FOR TURKEY AN DEER HUNTING WITH PISTOL GRIPS THESE DAY AS A LOT OF SPORTING SHOT GUNS USING THEM.
    Thats just it 1biggun. They need to do away with these as soon as possible because we all know pistol grips is what makes the gun shoot on fully-automatic-death-mode. Wait... or is it the bayonet lug... no wait it's the barrel shroud... Yeah that's it the "Shoulder thing that goes up" makes the gun load itself and shoot innocent people...

Wait... I'm so confused... What are we banning again??? That's it, retractable stocks... Those are evil.

And as far as home builds... You better not be building an assault-death-killing-machine... Just build a car instead. Those kill way less people than your pistol gripped shotgun that shoots a thousand rounds a second.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.