Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Shots fired at Lone Star College campus

Feedback Score

There were over 500 murders in Chicago last year. Since Chicago is, like the schools the highly publicized shootings occur in, a victim disarmament zone; why don't each of those murders become an international story?

A few years ago there was a highly publicized shooting at the University of Alabama, Huntsville campus. A crazy woman (who had by the way murdered her brother years before, and got away with it) methodically walked around a table full of people, shooting them in the head with a pistol.
    What the hell is wrong with people? Are we really that cowed down by the government and its laws on every possible human activity? I really believe that in that situation, assuming I even obeyed the asinine disarmament law (which is by no means a foregone conclusion), I would have been making myself a very difficult target by trying my absolute best to bash her head in with my chair!
    I say this with a fair amount of certainty because I have had guns pointed at me, and I didn't freeze.

Instead of going down the list of objects they were looking for an excuse to ban, if the government really feels it needs to "do something," how about creating crisis survival/self defense classes in public schools instead of teaching students to cower and wait for the "proper authorities" to arrive?

Feedback Score

There is no story here except for the media being, well, slavish to a story.

Student id or not, this is about two thugs who had a disagreement and decided to throw bullets at each other to solve it. One of the thugs is black. The other, not sure (anyone want to take a guess based on crime statistics?). Dollars to donuts neither owned those guns legally.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Student id or not, this is about two thugs who had a disagreement and decided to throw bullets at each other to solve it. One of the thugs is black. The other, not sure (anyone want to take a guess based on crime statistics?). Dollars to donuts neither owned those guns legally.
    were are you getting your info?????? I cant find much out about it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

A couple gangbangers shoot each other. No big deal.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    were are you getting your info?????? I cant find much out about it.
    I live about 15 miles from where it happened.

Here is a local story about it. 3 wounded, 2 detained in Texas shooting | News - Home

Please note the following:

The early-afternoon shooting apparently stemmed from an argument between two men. At least one of the men was armed and at least one had a student ID.
    Lone Star College student Brittany Mobley told CNN affiliate KHOU that she saw the shooting.

"I saw two dudes basically get into an altercation and ... the dude that shot, he basically got angry and, you know, started shooting the other guy," she said. "A lot of people heard a lot of shots."
    Now, I will say this about the identities of the shooters. Earlier this afternoon, I saw an article somewhere referencing a name, age, and physical description of clothing (red Tshirt, Atlanta Falcons cap).Trying to find that article now, but I may be too slow and the article may have been pulled.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I heard an interview with one of the guy's family members and a few "witnesses" to the shooting. They were all speaking ebonics so I would say it's a safe bet at least one or both are black.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

First thing in headlines--SHOOTING-SCHOOL-
    After that the msm realy don't care......(even if it was a car backfiring)
    The'll just brush it off in days later reports,fine print like.....
    Keep the change-I just want my Country back!!!

Feedback Score

LOL-morning radio this morning said apparently one of the shooters shot himself! I find that pretty funny...

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

SO WERE THERE TWO GUNS OR ONE AN WERE THERE TWO SHOOTERS OR ONE ????? WHAT IS THE REAL STORY ?????????

HOW HARD IS IT FOR THE MEDIA TO SIMPLY PRINT THE TRUTH ???????????

Feedback Score

Whatever gun it was it will be reported as a Bushmaster AR 15.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.