Gunco Forums banner

Time to Pay For Barky Care

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  4thIDvet 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Gee; I don't suppose this will boost the underground enonomy??
Glad I get most everything online & will sure watch for this crapola. Any online vendors who charge it will be crossed off my list.

#12 ·
Well Brad...

I hate to give you the bad news. But technically you are supposed to "voluntarily" pay tax on products purchased over the internet..
Key here is voluntary, like pay it or we can nail yah.. So far they are not enforcing it, but it is coming...
How do I know? My uncle Marv's son purchased vending machines from New Jersey. He was kind of cheating on the take and the IRS had enough. :rofl:
Looking to shut his business down, they busted him for not paying taxes on the purchased interstate sale of the machines.
He gets out of the big house in a few years, he will be fine.

" For instance, some states require that whenever you purchase an item online that is not subject to sales tax, you must report that sale to the state tax agency and pay sales tax on it. However, not every state does this."
Do You Have to Pay Sales Tax on Internet Purchases? - FindLaw

#5 ·
Oh so we are paying money for it now... Sorry I felt the country has already paid for this in extreme embarrasement for allowing such a joke to actually pass. This is just salt on the wound...

Now you can go to bed knowing your taxpayer dollars not only go into supporting drug habits, but also paying when someone overdoses and goes to the hospital.

What a F*ckin joke and if you can't tell I'm not a fan of the government reaching it's hands into something that has to do with life or death seeing as they screw up everythig else they put their hands into.

Get your lips ready for when you have to ask a committee whether ornot you RATE medical treatment.

#6 ·
Don't forget there is a mental health frenzy being pushed too.

Lotsa extra income to be spent on mind control drugs and technology.

You should read some of the shit John P Holdren and Cass Sunsteen have written about that. Also Nick Begich.

Sunsteen wants to tax you if you have a 'conspiracy theory'. Define theory as any information that does not fall into the official narrative.

As for penis enlargement, after doing enough prozac, you'll think it's bigger.

#10 ·
Your funny John! Heh..Heh
Now that I have to get regular cystoscopes , I'd like to impress the nurses.
Or at least get them to stop laughing!!:rofl::rofl::nanabang::nanabang:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.