Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Quite Alarming if True

Feedback Score

After seeing what has gone on in this world, With all the other dictators from other countries. I began to wonder if this could ever happen here in the United States? And I came to the realization it could happen,but I''ll have passed away by then, I guess I was wrong if indeed this artical is true. It is not so far fetched that someone who would one day become the Pres. Of the United States could be so overcome with power that this country would become a dictatorship instead of the land of the free and the home of the brave. Which now we have become the home of illegal imigratiants and law breaking politicans. We do not matter to those in Washington DC other than to take ones hard earned money in the way of taxes, taxes, and more taxes, ( Ive herd this somewhere before in grade school I think? Oh yeah the freeking American Revolution!) and now according to the artical the leader of this world wants military leaders that will fire upon and kill its own citizans, well isnt that just F*****G Lovely!. With obama in office and with the weapons legislation that is popping up everywhere the next question is how long will it be before we see martial law and armed military patrols on the street taking citizans off the street as was done in nazi germany? As I stated if this artical is true, it appears that the worst is right around the corner. One thing that is interesting is how this has not hit the mainstream news, maybe it needs some help!!!! Doc

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

One thing the government seems to forget,, if this story is true. There's millions of gun owners out there that WILL shoot back if this ever comes to be !!! Scarey but true.

Time for the people to demand a well armed civilian militia as outlined in the Constitution,, to protect this country from those politicians that are trying to take our freedoms away. Plain and simple.

And there's no doubt in my mind,,, that's what there trying to do.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

knowing obamma well send the US forces to angola to help the french and get the UN to send angolan troops to put down the citizens that rise up in the US.

that way the UN can do a good deep "peace keeping" in the USA!

Feedback Score

Hence, my use of Blue Helmets for target practice.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

My wife was kind of shocked when I told her that "Blue Helmets are targets". Once I explained it, she was like "oh, ok. No problem".
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Blue Helmets are targets. And they don't stand up to well to Hollow Points. I also hear you can lure them in by throwing money on the ground...

So really all you need is a tree stand and a feeder that puts out dollar bills.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.