Thread: crazed NFA article from DCist

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default crazed NFA article from DCist

DCist.com goes absolutely bonkers over legal ownership of machine guns:

Virginia Leads Nation in Machine Gun Ownership: DCist

Check out some of the comments from the interviewees. Those people are nuts.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

YEA THE COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS SCARRY ON ANY GUN STORY . IT REALLY MAKES YOU DO A DOUBLE CHECK ABOUT PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES OF THE ISSUE.

UNFORTUNATLY SOME OWNERS OF GUNS ARE JUST AS WEIRD.

ID LOVE TO HAVE A FULL AUTO PASSED UP ON A GOOD DEAL ON A TRANSFERABLE THOMPSON YEARS AGO AN HAVE BEEN BETING MYSELF UP EVER SINCE I COULD HAVE SOLD IT TODAY AN PAID OFF A LOT OF MY HOUSE.

KNEW A GUY WHO HAD A LEGAL UZI UMP IN 45 AN SHOT IT A FEW TIMES AN WOW WAS ALL I COULD SAY AN HOW DO YOU AFORD TO SHOOT IT.

I HAD NO IDEA VIRGINA HAD THAT MANY FA OWNERS WONDER WHY????????

Feedback Score

I here Antique Gun Collection is pretty big in VA. I got to sit behind a Lewis Machinegun once and all I thought was, "I don't get paid enough."
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

But just why do so many Virginia residents own machine guns. According to people The Roanoke Times interviewed, they're tons of fun:

"They are a blast to shoot," said Philip Van Cleave, president of the pro-gun Virginia Citizens Defense League.
    "They are a hell of a lot of fun. Shooting a gun is fun anyway, and this just magnifies it."

Obvious whackjobs. Which reminds me, I need to drag the MAC-11 out somewhere and practice my trigger control.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

back when ammo was less pricey one of my friends who has a few NFA irons he bought before 1980 --(for like $200 each with the tax stamp another $200!)

would take them out and fire a case of two just for giggles.

now days ammo is so expensive and his guns are now "investments". he do shoot um much anymore.

he keeps saying one day he is gonna sell um and buy a maserati---

what is bad is i had the chance to buy a bunch of NFA things but i thought the $200 for a stamp was --well too pricy--LOL

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    back when ammo was less pricey one of my friends who has a few NFA irons he bought before 1980 --(for like $200 each with the tax stamp another $200!)

would take them out and fire a case of two just for giggles.

now days ammo is so expensive and his guns are now "investments". he do shoot um much anymore.

he keeps saying one day he is gonna sell um and buy a maserati---

what is bad is i had the chance to buy a bunch of NFA things but i thought the $200 for a stamp was --well too pricy--LOL
    That's with everything right now brother I feel your pain.

The other day I was staring at a Krinkov SBR and thought "I could buy this or I could get a tank of gas???"
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I do not own a machine gun though I am a VA resident, so according to the Commocrat anti-gun logic:

Machine guns = evil, VA has allot of machine guns = very evil, therefore Tommo resident of VA = very evil!

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

"The other day I was staring at a Krinkov SBR and thought "I could buy this or I could get a tank of gas???"

Feedback Score

#1: I'm Jealous

#2: It was north of $2,000 before the stamp.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.