Thread: finkstines ban THURSDAY--

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

LETS HOPE THAT IT GETS KILLED .

WHY DOSENT THE NRA INTRODUCE BILLS TO PROTECTS GUN OWNERS. IM SICK OF SPENDING MINEY I DONT HAVE TO GET WHAT I THINK I MIGHT WANT BEFORE ITS BANNED FOR SALE. THIS CRAP IS HURTING PEOPLE AN CAUSING REAL STRRESS ON STORES .

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    LETS HOPE THAT IT GETS KILLED .

WHY DOSENT THE NRA INTRODUCE BILLS TO PROTECTS GUN OWNERS. IM SICK OF SPENDING MINEY I DONT HAVE TO GET WHAT I THINK I MIGHT WANT BEFORE ITS BANNED FOR SALE. THIS CRAP IS HURTING PEOPLE AN CAUSING REAL STRRESS ON STORES .
    Yup one of my local stores is afraid that it will run out of merchendise and close its doors until April because it can't keep up with the prices which are rising daily and the amount of backordered stuff not coming in.

I feel for the owner becasue he has been in the business for years and years. I have started making the majority of my purchases from him. It's a little more expensive, but it is what it is.

There definitely needs to be a peice of legislation or an Amendment put in place to protect the rights of law-abiding Americans. Apparently the 1st one (technically the 2nd) is too hard for politicians to understand.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

THE PLACE I BUY RELOADING SUPPLYS FROM HAS NOTHING TO SELL. THERE GOING TO GO BROKE. YEA THEY HAD A GOOD FEW MONTHES BUT NOW THAT THERE INVENTORY IS GONE THEY CANT GET ANYTHING OR KNW WHEN. YOU CANT FIND SMALL RIFLE PRIMERS ANY WERE EXPT GUN BROKER FOR GOUGED PRICES.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.