Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Eastern Sports and outdoor show boycott

Feedback Score

i'm very glad people are starting to figure out that voting at the booth dont mean squat.
    voting with your money is the only way to be sure that your vote counts......

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by lowpants View Post
    i'm very glad people are starting to figure out that voting at the booth dont mean squat.
    voting with your money is the only way to be sure that your vote counts......
    Well yeah with the current government. Actual ballots have already been paid for.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

now if we could just quit using their fake money voting could return a massive amount of freedoms we've lost.

i've tried to quit but its worse than heroin. cut with meth...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Is this the gun show that removed "assault rifles" because someone complained? My dad was telling me about this last night...
    Gunco Member #10

http://pookieweb.net

The "original" Boltcutter Rivet Squeezers:
    http://pookieweb.net/AK/rivet/boltcutters/boltcutter.htm

Project Pink - the Pink and Blue AK-74:
    http://pookieweb.net/pink/pink.htm

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

No, it's more like the outdoor adventure expo. Everything from boats, RV's, fishing gear and guns to camping/ survival gear. So many vendors dropped them that the show can't go on.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default mtdew...

Quote Originally Posted by mtdew View Post
    This is the only kind of message the libtards understand. Take away their money and they fold. We all need to keep up this kind of pressure on the companys that cave.
    Yes Sir Bro.. What they do not understand is taxes are being paid with this rush too purchase guns and ammo by LEGAL citizens.
    Key here is LEGAL..
    Our economy is down the damn tubes.. Americans are speaking with their wallets. I bought a few lowers for ARs and paid TAXES..
    My local FFL struggling too survive.. Could I have saved money elsewhere?
    Hell yes. But I wanted to see him support his family..
    They are attempting too cut their own throats...
    48 million on food stamps in America and rising..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

HCP, the promoters of the show said they "didn't want any assualt style firearms or high capacity mags at the show", and what Tanvil said about the show. It's a show for anyone that like to do things in the outdoors, from casual campers to all out hunters, it's a 6 day event (well was) in a building complex that has almost a million square feet and usually the entire thing is filled each year for this event.
    So this is a big deal that this show was canceled, I had a feeling this was going to happen when I started seeing some of those big name companies pulling out, even if it didn't happen this year I figured it would be hurt financially that it wouldn't be held next year.

And Karl started a thread about it being canceled too, just adding this to link the two threads together.
    http://www.gunco.net/forums/f113/har...mes-nra-70800/
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I knew things were going south , or in our case north , when Savage ( which does not make an evil black rifle ) pulled out ( as did benelli ) . I already wanted a savage bolt in 308 , and if I wanted a shot gun , I would be very happy to get a benelli . I think that these guys pulled out before almost anyone else did . It is time for people to realize that we believe in our freedoms as Americans , and will vote with our wallets like the libtards have for years . It is time to get our list together and start to make sure that this fight is one that companies will never forget . I love that the largest outdoors show god closed down by us , and by us , I do not just mean us NRA members ( though there were a lot of us involved with the rest ) . Some people in this country still believe in the Bill of Rights and all it signifies .
    MOLON LABE !!!!!

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. --Benjemin Franklin

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. -- Sigmund Freud

TO vote for the lesser of two evils , is to still vote for evil.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

WE ALSO HAVE TO RELIZE THAT EVERY ONE OF THESE DEALERS WHO PULLED OUT WILL ALSO LOOSE MONEY AN ORDERS DUE TO THIS CANCELATION. MANY OF THESE PEOPLE WILL LOOSE THOUSANDS IN SALES.

WE NEED TO SUPPORT THESE PEOPLE WHO PUT THERE MONEY AN BUSSINESS WERE THERE MOUTH WAS. WE NEED TO SUPPORT THEM AN IF NOTHING ELSE SEND THEMA LETTER OF SUPPORT. IF THEY SELL SOMTHING YOU NEED MAYBE ORDER IT OVER THE PHONE AN SAY THANKS.

I SAW FOXPRO GAME CALLS WERE ON THE LIST AN TODAY I BOUGHT A GAME CALL MADE BY THEM VS THE COMPETITION.

IF ANY OF THEM ARE READING THIS I SAY THANKS.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.