Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Eastern Sports and outdoor show boycott

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Default Eastern Sports and outdoor show boycott

I don't know how many of you heard about it, but the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show is held every year in Harrisburg PA, it's one of largest (if not the largest) shows for people that do anything from camping, hiking, fishing and hunting.

Well this year the company that runs the show said they don't want any "assault style weapons" or "high capacity mags" displayed at this years show.
    Well there has been a boycott started and there are now over 200 venders & speakers that are not going to attend.
    I've had trouble finding a complete list but here's one from a local news site
    List of exhibitors boycotting the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show - News
    Some of the big names include;
    Benelli
    Cabela's
    Eotech
    Federal Ammunition
    Leupold
    Ruger
    Smith & Wesson
    Trijicon Inc.
    X-Stand Treestands
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i ain't a going.

i'll spend my money online with my friends!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

GOOD FOR THOSE COMPANYS . NEED TO SEND THEM A LETTER OR EMAIL OF SUPPORT.

TO MUCH OF THIS GRANOLA MUNCHING LETS GO CAMPING ONLY MENTALITY LATELY BY SPORTING GOOD STORES. THERE ARE A LOIT OF VARMINT HUNTERS AS WELL AS DEER HUNTERS SHOOTING ARS AN OTHER PISTOL GRIP FIREARMS . ITS 2013 NOT 1953. THINGS EVOLVE. GOOD LUCK SEEING QUEERS AN TREE HUGGERS SLEEPING BAGS AN GRANOLA AN STAYING IN BUSSINESS.

Feedback Score

Same thing as the online company which shall remain nameless. I hope they can sell enough sleeping bags and fuzzy hats to stay afloat because they just nailed their own dicks to the table.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Fudd Gun Show Loses Sponsors and Participants

Some media are beginning to notice the split between the Fudds and the Studs:

Fudd Gun Show Loses Sponsors and Participants Due to AR-rifle Ban in Mad Max World Forum

Would be better if we were to stand united - however, the Quislings of the firearms world like the show's directors (Reed Exhibitions) are ready and willing to sell out the "Sporting Arms" players a la Jim Zumbo.

What they don't understand is that today the grabbers want to ban "Assault Rifles" (Sporting Rifles) and "High Capacity Magazines" (Standard Capacity Magazines) - Tomorrow they will grab the "Sniper Assassination Rifles" (Hunting Rifles).

When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Here are the exhibitors and celebrities who have backed out of the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show:
    Abner DruckenmillerAmbush FirearmsAmerican Whitetails of PAAntler InsanityApex Tactical SpecialtiesAppalachian Big Game TVArrowhead OutdoorsArtistic Visions Wildlife StudioAthens ArcheryAtlantic TacticalAvian-X DecoysBangin RedhedzBear ArcheryBeavertail ProductsBig Game ButterBlitz TVThe Bear WhispererBenelliBlackhawk HolstersBob MercierBohning ArcheryBone CollectorsBoondock OutdoorsBoulder Basin OutfittersBowfreakz.comBowhunter's DenBowHunter PlanetBowhunting.comBowlife LLCBuck BombBurt Coyote LumenokC&D OutfittersCabela'sCampbell CamerasCamo AddictionCanCookerChris BrackettCody Turkey CallsCold Steel KnivesContinental Divide OutfittersCross Canyon ArmsCutting Edge BulletsDead RingerDirect Action Tactical FirearmsDirty Dog OutdoorsDomari Nolo Defense ConsultingDominator 365Down N Dirty OutdoorsDrakes Migration NationDuckWater BoatsDunn's KnivesEastern Chapter Wild Sheep FoundationEastern OutdoorsEddie SalterEotechFamily Traditions TVFarmland Trophies OutfittingFederal AmmunitionField Proven CallsFirearms Industry Consulting GroupFirenockFish Outdoor PropertiesFoiles MigratorsForbes Turkey CallsFoxPro Game CallsFranchiFred EichlerFull Circle OutdoorsGhost River OutfittersGoey Hunting CallsGone Wild OutdoorsGut-N-TagHaley HeathHeartland WhitetailsHerd Guard & Body Guard 360Hevi-ShotHigh Lonesome OutfittersHoney Creek OutfittersHookHuntHunters and Guides ConnectionHunter Safety SystemsHunter's SpecialtiesInternational Bowhunting OrganizationIceHole CoolersIScopeJay GregoryJim ShockeyKeystone Country StoreKeystone Elk Country AllianceKing of the Mountain Inc.Kinsey's OutdoorsKodaBowLancaster Archery SupplyLarry WeishuhnLee & Tiffany LakoskyLeupoldLHR MuzzleloadersMajor League BowhunterMidwest Whitetail AdventuresMuddy OutdoorsDominance is Everything Hunting SystemMatt MorettMontana Mountain West OutfittersMountain Dog ChewsNasHunt OutdoorsNational Hunting DirectoryNational Wild Turkey FederationNature BlindsNorthern Hideaway OutfittersNational Rifle AssociationO.F. Mossberg & SonsOl' Man TreestandsOpen Season TVOtis TechnologyOutdoor ChannelOutdoor Channel OutfittersOutdoor Edge KnivesOzonics HuntingPA Chapter Quality Deer Management AssociationPA Federation of Sportsmen's ClubsPA Taxidermy AssociationPA Trappers AssociationPat & Nicole ReeverPat Strawser Custom CallsPipeline Ridge Hunting PreservePrimal Urge OutdoorsPrimos Hunting CallsPSE ArcheryRadical HunterRalph & Vicki CianciaruloRanew's Outdoor EquipmentRedfieldRevolution HuntingRhino OutdoorsRick WhiteRocky Mountain Elk FoundationRougeaux TaxidermyRugerSavage OutdoorsSean MannSecureIt TacticalSkull ShineSmith & WessonSouthern Game CallsSpook SpannSportsmen of North America TVThe Sportsman's ShopStan PottsState Line Bone MineStay Ready Inc.Steiner OpticsStoegerStokerized StabilizersSummit TreestandsSusquehanna River Waterfowlers AssociationTable Mountain OutfittersTeam Urban NocksTenPoint CrossbowsTex-Mex OutdoorsThompson/CenterTNT ArcheryTom DokkenTough Country ProductsTreeRiderTrent ColeTrijicon Inc.Trop Gun ShopTurnbull ManufacturingUnified Sportsmen of PennsylvaniaVirginia Blade KnivesThe WarmbagWhitetail AdrenalineWeaver's ArcheryWhitetail BossesWhitetail FreaksWhitetail Heaven OutdoorsWild OutdoorsWired OutdoorsWoodcock Limited of PAWyvern CreationsX-Stand TreestandsZink CallsZook Cabins2 Million Bullets24-7 Hunting TV

THATS A BIG LIST. IM SURE GANDER MOUTOIAN WILL BE THERE WITH FUZZY HATS .

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

That's BIG list. Hopefully some anti-gun corporate tyrants will be losing their jobs over this.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    GOOD LUCK SEEING QUEERS AN TREE HUGGERS SLEEPING BAGS AN GRANOLA AN STAYING IN BUSSINESS.
    Lol....

Quote Originally Posted by Abukai08 View Post
    Same thing as the online company which shall remain nameless. I hope they can sell enough sleeping bags and fuzzy hats to stay afloat because they just nailed their own dicks to the table.
    Yep ... screw 'em.

Feedback Score

Kudos to all of them!
    Now what they should all do is have their own show across the street!!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Now what they should all do is have their own show across the street!!
    GREAT IDEA. ANY ONE WITH A OBAMA STICKER ON THERE CAR IS NOT ALLOWED . 40% OF ADMITTNACE FOR NRA MEAMBERS.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.