Gunco Forums banner

Sobering Read

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  hunter_02 
#1 ·
Just got this sent on to me.

Makes me ask, how the hell "we" let it go so far.

545 vs 300 million

#2 ·
It is indifference mixed with demoralization by teachers, poiliticians, and special interests.

It was only a matter of time before people who were meant to exist for the good of the nation found out the could benefit personally from it and they felt they were getting the short end of the stick.

Teachers and professors use their positions to mold the minds of the youth and have the backing of politicians who, in turn, have the backing of special interest groups who promise to keep them in power if they legislate in favor of said special interests.

Being a politician nowadays is all about staying in power or increasing it. It never goes the other way unless they severely screw up, but many of them can always depend on the sympathetic media to drown out the voices of the people who question them.

#6 ·
In The Federalist Papers #28, non other than Alexander Hamilton gave us the remedy when things like this occur. WE'RE SUPPOSED TO KILL THEM. When we can't remedy the situation with debate and ballots, WE'RE SUPPOSED TO KILL THEM. Not my words, Mr. Hamilton's. I just happen to agreee with the man.
Hunter

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.