Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dissapointment from the mailman today

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Default Dissapointment from the mailman today

So I'm out fixin to run my woodspliter for a bit & the mail man pulls in the driveway instead of just filling the box with hospital bills.
    I thought oh boy I'm getting some backordered gun parts.
    Instead he leans out the window & says Hey Brad, Steve up at the feedmill tells me you build AK's & I wondered if you would sell me one !!

I said yeah, if you will stop bringing me bills !!

No parts for me either today...........

I told him I never sell guns I put together & please don't tell anyone I have guns at all.

These are crazy times i tell ya !!
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Gunco Veteran AK Builder FloridaAKM's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

I know what you mean as people who used to tell me I was nuts for building AK's, now they want me to sell them one of the things they laughed @! Times have changed & no, they are not for sale.........then they say that all stores are out of rifles & ammo!

"If God had not intended for us to eat animals, how come He made them out of meat?" - Sarah Palin
    New Member of the Busted Box Club

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Just tell them all your guns were lost in a tragic boating accident this past summer and that you are so emotionally devasted by their loss you cannot even stand to think about guns let alone build one!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

emotionally devasted
    =

MENTALY ILL AN THEY WILL COME SEARCH YOUR HOUST TO PROTECT THE CHILDREN

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

If they know, the whole town knows. Invest in high quality locks.

I sometimes wonder about some of these ups drivers. What if....?

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tanvil View Post
    If they know, the whole town knows. Invest in high quality locks.

Not as crazy as some would think. On another forum I frequent a poster said his female black UPS driver made the comment to him that "everybody be buyin boolits, whats up wit dat?" If she noticed it, then it's dang sure not a secret. I wonder how many parcel carriers of all types are actually on the side of the "bad guys", and marking their route map for future use as to who is getting gun or prepper supplies? Sell the list to some gang bangers, or even the goobermint.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Dad
    taught me very important lesson as young lad, its a lesson I have passed on
    DON"T TELL ANYONE WE OWN GUNS, never brag about what we own, yes neighbors and close friends know we hunt and thats it

I have a delivery of 5.45x 39mm from SG that was suppose to get delivered here up north before I head back to florida, well SG screwed up sent it my office in the Jax area,( credit card address) My office refused it because they were not expecting it. when i found out about it, i called SG and had it shipped to the house in So . florida. the UPS driver (who is pro-2a and a hunter, he asked me if I hunt, told him on occasion, but love saltwater fish though) will not leave it for the neighbor till I get there on saturday and sent it back to sg. sg just sent me a new confirmation its on it way again
    that poor crate has made it rounds, guess the driver knows whats in the box!!!!
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    Dad
    taught me very important lesson as young lad, its a lesson I have passed on
    DON"T TELL ANYONE WE OWN GUNS, never brag about what we own, yes neighbors and close friends know we hunt and thats it

I have a delivery of 5.45x 39mm from SG that was suppose to get delivered here up north before I head back to florida, well SG screwed up sent it my office in the Jax area,( credit card address) My office refused it because they were not expecting it. when i found out about it, i called SG and had it shipped to the house in So . florida. the UPS driver (who is pro-2a and a hunter, he asked me if I hunt, told him on occasion, but love saltwater fish though) will not leave it for the neighbor till I get there on saturday and sent it back to sg. sg just sent me a new confirmation its on it way again
    that poor crate has made it rounds, guess the driver knows whats in the box!!!!
    LOL. Well if it has anymore problems getting to you Sprat, you can always have it shipped to my house. I promise I'll take good care of it for you!!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    LOL. Well if it has anymore problems getting to you Sprat, you can always have it shipped to my house. I promise I'll take good care of it for you!!!!
    I'll help too, send me some.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I CAUGHT ONE IN MY DADS TOOL BOX WHEN I WAS A KID HE THOUGHT NO ONE WAS HOME. GARAGE WAS OPEN AN HE JUST WALKED IN NEVER KNOCKED OR ANY THING. I WAS ABOUT 14 I YELLED AT HIM I DONT KNOW WHO WAS SCARED MORE ME OR HIM lol

THAT BEING SAID A KNOW A BUNCH OF UPS DRIVERS TODAY AN THERE ALL STAND UP GUYS . LIKE ALL THINGS IT ONLY TAKES ONE BAD APPLE . UPS USED TO HIRE ONLY THE BEST AN PAID THEM WELL BUT SINCE THE BIG STIKE ABOUT 12 YEARS AGO THEY SEEM TO HAVE SLIPPED LOTS OF PART TIME WORKERS AN CRAP LIKE THAT IT SEEMS.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.