Thread: NUGENT INTERVIEW

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Default NUGENT INTERVIEW

I SAW THIS HE IS NOT MY FAVORITE GUY BUT I THINK HE DID A GOOD JOB ON THIS . I NEED THE NRA SHOOTNG APP. AN NOW WERE NOT SUSPOED TO DO ANY THING GUN RELATED ON SANDY HOOK ANIVERSORYS ????wtf HEY MEDAI THE SOONER YOU LET THINGS GO BACK TO NORMAL THE SOONER NUTS WILL STOP LETTING YOU BE THE LITTEL VOICE IN THERE HEADS.

There are many Americans that feel that the country is being held hostage by the NRA and other lobbies. What's your response to that?

My response is one of dismay that anyone could possibly come to that absurd conclusion, when in fact the runaway abuse of power and corruption and criminal refusal to be accountable by the current U.S. government, facilitated and exacerbated by the dishonesty of the majority of the media, is the real threat to this unique experiment in self-government. The NRA is simply "We the People," undeniably the world's largest and most powerful family grass roots organization, dedicated to the Second Amendment and our self-evident natural right to self-defense.

How does instituting mandatory background checks and registration for all gun owners infringe on your second amendment rights?

One would have to live under a giant boulder of denial to pretend registration has not and will not lead to confiscation. Whoever asked this question must be dangerously ignorant of history.

NRA executive vice president Wayne LaPierre recently held a press conference, urging that we put an armed cop or security guard in every school in America. Where are we supposed to find the billions of dollars it supposedly would cost to fund that kind of initiative?

Any sane and caring person would agree that our children deserve at the very least the same protection as our money, elected officials, government buildings and the same armed security that the schools already have where the president's children attend. Another glaring example of hypocrisy. No president in the history of America has spent so irresponsibly and unaccountably as President Obama. He is showing his true Cloward-Piven colors by spending insanely then blaming others, as usual, for not paying for such waste, fraud and corruption. But a small percentage of the waste, fraud and corruption Obama is guilty of would more than pay for school security across the land. You know it and he knows it.

There is a new shooting-range app for the iPhone and iPad branded as an "Official NRA Licensed Product." It is approved for ages 4 and up. It was also released on the one month anniversary of the Sandy Hook shootings. Any comment on that?

I am not familiar with it, but the more than 100 million lawful gun enthusiasts of America know full well that the discipline of the shooting sports is a prime benefit for a young person's guidance, upbringing and overall education. If my friends at the NRA have produced such educational technology, I fully support it.

What's the biggest misconception people have about Ted Nugent?

I am not aware of any misconceptions about me, but surely the hate, vitriol and vicious lies about me in the media simply feed the soullessness of those who already don't want to know the truth about me. So be it. There have always been small-minded fools, and no one is surprised by the increasing class warfare metastasizing at the behest of the leftist media and the government goons who encourage and facilitate it. I am embraced and supported by the best people in the world who know and actually care about the truth. Drive safely.

Ted Nugent regularly hosts hunts for sick and terminally ill children with Hunt of a Lifetime, Hunt for a Cure, and via his own Kamp for Kids. Nugent has also founded the Freedom's Angels Foundation, which benefits American soldiers.

Feedback Score

Hehe, he's a whacky guy, but he's OUR whacky guy.
    I'd love to visit his place some day
    I downloaded the app, it has links to all of the NRA info sites, & a target shooting game, even has skeet.
    Not too bad.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I know Ted isn't everybody's cup of tea, but I personally like him. Yes he can be over the top sometimes, but that's partly because he has an extremely high IQ, and I'm sure has some form of ADD. I would've said "suffers from", but I rather think he enjoys it. LOL. Love him or hate him, you don't want to debate him. He excells at that, and routinely makes liberal interviewers look stupid.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

I've got to like him. He's not afraid to tell you like it is! Just wish we had some more voices like his speaking up. I've always liked his line about concealed carry. Something to the effect that the Second Amendment IS his permit and he doesn't need someone else's permission to carry a weapon.
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score

I think he is a little "Too Much" at times. Other than that he is who he is and it is his personality that gets him the opportunity to get out there and speak for the rest of us.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

He did good on the interview. For me, I'm a fan of Uncle Ted - like his music. Heck I even quote him in my signature line.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Firearms Accumulator Carbine Coyote's Avatar
    Feedback Score

I've met Uncle Ted and attended a few of his concerts in Saginaw, MI. He autographed some of my coyote pelts at a local DARE concert. I'm glad he's on the NRA Board of Directors.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Ted ROCKS! They dont call him the wild man for no reason. He is smarter than the average bear. His success and longevity testifys to that. Plus his wife and daugthers are way hot. GO Ted.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    There's just something about the wood look. I love the look of well polished wood.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.