Gunco Forums banner

NUGENT INTERVIEW

1K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  bohnscot 
#1 ·
I SAW THIS HE IS NOT MY FAVORITE GUY BUT I THINK HE DID A GOOD JOB ON THIS . I NEED THE NRA SHOOTNG APP. AN NOW WERE NOT SUSPOED TO DO ANY THING GUN RELATED ON SANDY HOOK ANIVERSORYS ????wtf HEY MEDAI THE SOONER YOU LET THINGS GO BACK TO NORMAL THE SOONER NUTS WILL STOP LETTING YOU BE THE LITTEL VOICE IN THERE HEADS.

There are many Americans that feel that the country is being held hostage by the NRA and other lobbies. What's your response to that?

My response is one of dismay that anyone could possibly come to that absurd conclusion, when in fact the runaway abuse of power and corruption and criminal refusal to be accountable by the current U.S. government, facilitated and exacerbated by the dishonesty of the majority of the media, is the real threat to this unique experiment in self-government. The NRA is simply "We the People," undeniably the world's largest and most powerful family grass roots organization, dedicated to the Second Amendment and our self-evident natural right to self-defense.

How does instituting mandatory background checks and registration for all gun owners infringe on your second amendment rights?

One would have to live under a giant boulder of denial to pretend registration has not and will not lead to confiscation. Whoever asked this question must be dangerously ignorant of history.

NRA executive vice president Wayne LaPierre recently held a press conference, urging that we put an armed cop or security guard in every school in America. Where are we supposed to find the billions of dollars it supposedly would cost to fund that kind of initiative?

Any sane and caring person would agree that our children deserve at the very least the same protection as our money, elected officials, government buildings and the same armed security that the schools already have where the president's children attend. Another glaring example of hypocrisy. No president in the history of America has spent so irresponsibly and unaccountably as President Obama. He is showing his true Cloward-Piven colors by spending insanely then blaming others, as usual, for not paying for such waste, fraud and corruption. But a small percentage of the waste, fraud and corruption Obama is guilty of would more than pay for school security across the land. You know it and he knows it.

There is a new shooting-range app for the iPhone and iPad branded as an "Official NRA Licensed Product." It is approved for ages 4 and up. It was also released on the one month anniversary of the Sandy Hook shootings. Any comment on that?

I am not familiar with it, but the more than 100 million lawful gun enthusiasts of America know full well that the discipline of the shooting sports is a prime benefit for a young person's guidance, upbringing and overall education. If my friends at the NRA have produced such educational technology, I fully support it.

What's the biggest misconception people have about Ted Nugent?

I am not aware of any misconceptions about me, but surely the hate, vitriol and vicious lies about me in the media simply feed the soullessness of those who already don't want to know the truth about me. So be it. There have always been small-minded fools, and no one is surprised by the increasing class warfare metastasizing at the behest of the leftist media and the government goons who encourage and facilitate it. I am embraced and supported by the best people in the world who know and actually care about the truth. Drive safely.

Ted Nugent regularly hosts hunts for sick and terminally ill children with Hunt of a Lifetime, Hunt for a Cure, and via his own Kamp for Kids. Nugent has also founded the Freedom's Angels Foundation, which benefits American soldiers.

#3 ·
I know Ted isn't everybody's cup of tea, but I personally like him. Yes he can be over the top sometimes, but that's partly because he has an extremely high IQ, and I'm sure has some form of ADD. I would've said "suffers from", but I rather think he enjoys it. LOL. Love him or hate him, you don't want to debate him. He excells at that, and routinely makes liberal interviewers look stupid.

#4 ·
I've got to like him. He's not afraid to tell you like it is! Just wish we had some more voices like his speaking up. I've always liked his line about concealed carry. Something to the effect that the Second Amendment IS his permit and he doesn't need someone else's permission to carry a weapon.

#5 ·
I think he is a little "Too Much" at times. Other than that he is who he is and it is his personality that gets him the opportunity to get out there and speak for the rest of us.

#6 ·
He did good on the interview. For me, I'm a fan of Uncle Ted - like his music. Heck I even quote him in my signature line. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.