Gunco Forums banner

Harrisburg Show CANCELED! Blames NRA

2K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  tanvil 
#1 ·
#2 ·
:bawling: Stupid pooh-pooh head NRA :bawling:

Keep playing PC Police and this is going to happen again and again. I think there is definitely a line in the sand by people saying "We are done compromising". Our human rights are not up for a handful of crooks to debate over in a big White building.

If this keeps happening people might just figure out we aren't messing around anymore.

#3 ·
Id blame the idiots who got the idea to ban certain types of sporting goods at a sports show.

People need to put there money were there mouth is an this is a way to do just that. I hope the company that tries to styfel the choices of consumers by banning what they feel is not appropriate causes them to go bankrupt. im sure they lost a million or two.

now it seems that facility is vacant for the weekend time for those who support our guns rigts to rent an organize a show like it should be .

#10 ·
well said -

-might i add it is our duty to spend our hard earned dollars with vendors that support the constitution of the USA and the 2 amendment.

and our duty to "not" spend those dollars at any place that does not support the constitution.

any business that is not for the constitution or the 2nd DESERVES to go under at the very least.

someone should make a LIST of which vendors/retailers support the second and a list of those who don't/

the government has its lists--maybe we should make a few of our own and pass um around?

#9 ·
I like how they blame the NRA, hell they didn't announce their boycott until the list got to about 50, and by the way it went over 300 companies & speakers who decided to boycott the show.

#12 ·
I was so proud of my daughter , She is tight monetarily as the bark on a black oak , but a few weeks ago , when the shit hit the fan about wanting to ban "assault weapons" she called me . She asked me if "now" was the time to rejoin the NRA , I said hell yes with an emphatic statement , that day she sent out her check . I saw one of my NRA hats on her table , and asked if that is where I had left it , she told me no , that that was her new one . Raise those kids the way that they should go , and when the time is right they will get right into the fray . BTW , Once again she told me to tell her friend in FL thank you so much , as wally the gator is setting on her kitchen counter , a big place of honor in her house .

#14 ·
Shorty..

Good to see yah posting. Hope all is well with you.. I keep my word and did not forget you or her.
But my supplier took off with her girlfriend and moved too Key West or something.
Even tried the big boys who process them.. No go.. The tourists are paying top dollar for complete gator heads..
I will find her one.. Damn critters are all up in my canal..
Very sorry to get off topic here..

#13 ·
What a bunch of ass's Thats like the Detroit Auto show removing V8's because "speed kills"
Maybe the elected officials will realize gun owners will destroy a "gun event" if it/they conform to the agenda and will do the same to their career.

#15 ·
The NRA is a huge sponsor of the show and pulled out Tuesday after Reed moved to ban assault rifles like Bushmasters and AR-15s at the show. A Bushmaster was used in the Newtown, Conn., shootings, according Connecticut State Police Lt. Paul Vance, and Reed said it was bowing to concerns about the gun in banning it from the show
NRA boycott kills outdoors show that banned assault weapons | WashingtonExaminer.com

No Officer Vance.. He never took the Bushmaster out of his trunk.. You sir are a blatant lire.
The scum bag low life who did the shootings, used pistols.
So far we have all sat back and listened too Feinwit and crew...
God Bless those companies and people who boycotted that show.
The fight back from us LEGAL gun owners is just in its beginning stages..
The "Sleeping Giant" is just awakening. Please support the NRA, they have a tough fight on their hands, and they are just starting to punch back.

#16 ·
The "Sleeping Giant" is just awakening. Please support the NRA, they have a tough fight on their hands, and they are just starting to punch back.
Yup there is definitely a political fight coming that the anti's are not ready for. The difference between now and 1994 is this tool we use everyday called the internet. We have access to information in a way we haven't in the past. This is gonna get bigger and bigger the harder they push. They definitely have a fight on their hands.

In the words of my old man, "Forget prying the gun out of my cold dead hands, the barrel is going to be too hot." :headbang:

#18 ·
Agreed. Something else we should be doing is calling talk radio shows.

Calling the ones like rush or savage is just preaching to the choir and only their listeners will hear you .\

Call your local mourning shows, and the mainstream 'middle of the road' shows. Alot of people who don't follow politics are listening to the radio at that time for news and weather.

Captive audience.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.