Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Harrisburg Show CANCELED! Blames NRA

  1. #11
    GuncoHolic Black Blade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    3,814
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

    Default

    I hear that the event organizers are Brits. Go figure.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin


  2. #12
    Damn contrarian mauser1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    2,368
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

    Default

    I was so proud of my daughter , She is tight monetarily as the bark on a black oak , but a few weeks ago , when the shit hit the fan about wanting to ban "assault weapons" she called me . She asked me if "now" was the time to rejoin the NRA , I said hell yes with an emphatic statement , that day she sent out her check . I saw one of my NRA hats on her table , and asked if that is where I had left it , she told me no , that that was her new one . Raise those kids the way that they should go , and when the time is right they will get right into the fray . BTW , Once again she told me to tell her friend in FL thank you so much , as wally the gator is setting on her kitchen counter , a big place of honor in her house .
    MOLON LABE !!!!!

    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. --Benjemin Franklin

    A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. -- Sigmund Freud

    TO vote for the lesser of two evils , is to still vote for evil.

  3. #13
    Gunco Regular Pryotex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    393
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Default

    What a bunch of ass's Thats like the Detroit Auto show removing V8's because "speed kills"
    Maybe the elected officials will realize gun owners will destroy a "gun event" if it/they conform to the agenda and will do the same to their career.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

  4. #14
    White Cracker 4thIDvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Swamp Florida
    Posts
    11,973
    Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

    Default Shorty..

    Quote Originally Posted by mauser1959 View Post
    I was so proud of my daughter , She is tight monetarily as the bark on a black oak , but a few weeks ago , when the shit hit the fan about wanting to ban "assault weapons" she called me . She asked me if "now" was the time to rejoin the NRA , I said hell yes with an emphatic statement , that day she sent out her check . I saw one of my NRA hats on her table , and asked if that is where I had left it , she told me no , that that was her new one . Raise those kids the way that they should go , and when the time is right they will get right into the fray . BTW , Once again she told me to tell her friend in FL thank you so much , as wally the gator is setting on her kitchen counter , a big place of honor in her house .
    Good to see yah posting. Hope all is well with you.. I keep my word and did not forget you or her.
    But my supplier took off with her girlfriend and moved too Key West or something.
    Even tried the big boys who process them.. No go.. The tourists are paying top dollar for complete gator heads..
    I will find her one.. Damn critters are all up in my canal..
    Very sorry to get off topic here..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781


  5. #15
    White Cracker 4thIDvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Swamp Florida
    Posts
    11,973
    Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

    Default

    The NRA is a huge sponsor of the show and pulled out Tuesday after Reed moved to ban assault rifles like Bushmasters and AR-15s at the show. A Bushmaster was used in the Newtown, Conn., shootings, according Connecticut State Police Lt. Paul Vance, and Reed said it was bowing to concerns about the gun in banning it from the show
    NRA boycott kills outdoors show that banned assault weapons | WashingtonExaminer.com

    No Officer Vance.. He never took the Bushmaster out of his trunk.. You sir are a blatant lire.
    The scum bag low life who did the shootings, used pistols.
    So far we have all sat back and listened too Feinwit and crew...
    God Bless those companies and people who boycotted that show.
    The fight back from us LEGAL gun owners is just in its beginning stages..
    The "Sleeping Giant" is just awakening. Please support the NRA, they have a tough fight on their hands, and they are just starting to punch back.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781


  6. #16
    The Anti-Terrorist Abukai08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,628
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    The "Sleeping Giant" is just awakening. Please support the NRA, they have a tough fight on their hands, and they are just starting to punch back.
    Yup there is definitely a political fight coming that the anti's are not ready for. The difference between now and 1994 is this tool we use everyday called the internet. We have access to information in a way we haven't in the past. This is gonna get bigger and bigger the harder they push. They definitely have a fight on their hands.

    In the words of my old man, "Forget prying the gun out of my cold dead hands, the barrel is going to be too hot."
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-


    "Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

  7. #17
    White Cracker 4thIDvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Swamp Florida
    Posts
    11,973
    Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abukai08 View Post
    Yup there is definitely a political fight coming that the anti's are not ready for. The difference between now and 1994 is this tool we use everyday called the internet. We have access to information in a way we haven't in the past. This is gonna get bigger and bigger the harder they push. They definitely have a fight on their hands.

    In the words of my old man, "Forget prying the gun out of my cold dead hands, the barrel is going to be too hot."
    So this boycott has me thinking, which is hard at my old age.
    Forget violence, I or am sure no one here wants to see that, including me.
    "Peaceful Resistance." Gandhi used it, Jessie "the extortionist" uses it, the list is endless. It works..
    You nailed it Abukia. Good God, does anyone realize how many legal gun owners their are in this county?
    One ugly bitch in D.C. running her mouth, refusing to listen too us.
    With the help of this computer, we could literally bankrupt this country.
    Any company does not like our "legal" right to own weapons, well hell we do not like them..
    We "stand together" we can drop them too their knees.
    That gun show, was the first rounds fired, no pun intended.
    Together we stand, divided we fail..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781


  8. #18
    Gunco Good ole boy tanvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,353
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

    Default

    Agreed. Something else we should be doing is calling talk radio shows.

    Calling the ones like rush or savage is just preaching to the choir and only their listeners will hear you .\

    Call your local mourning shows, and the mainstream 'middle of the road' shows. Alot of people who don't follow politics are listening to the radio at that time for news and weather.

    Captive audience.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •