Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Harrisburg Show CANCELED! Blames NRA

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Karl

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Feedback Score

Stupid pooh-pooh head NRA

Keep playing PC Police and this is going to happen again and again. I think there is definitely a line in the sand by people saying "We are done compromising". Our human rights are not up for a handful of crooks to debate over in a big White building.

If this keeps happening people might just figure out we aren't messing around anymore.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Id blame the idiots who got the idea to ban certain types of sporting goods at a sports show.

People need to put there money were there mouth is an this is a way to do just that. I hope the company that tries to styfel the choices of consumers by banning what they feel is not appropriate causes them to go bankrupt. im sure they lost a million or two.

now it seems that facility is vacant for the weekend time for those who support our guns rigts to rent an organize a show like it should be .

Feedback Score

We have a right not to attend events that don't deserve our support and this one failed to deserve any support for being anti 2nd amendment.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Vote with your money. Its all they understand.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Let the record show that WE THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!

Firearms Accumulator Carbine Coyote's Avatar
    Feedback Score

Bunch of doggone cry babies they are.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i don't know what they expected to happen?

all i can say is "'couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of promoters!--soo sad!" LOL!

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I like how they blame the NRA, hell they didn't announce their boycott until the list got to about 50, and by the way it went over 300 companies & speakers who decided to boycott the show.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Plan B View Post
    We have a right not to attend events that don't deserve our support and this one failed to deserve any support for being anti 2nd amendment.

well said -

-might i add it is our duty to spend our hard earned dollars with vendors that support the constitution of the USA and the 2 amendment.

and our duty to "not" spend those dollars at any place that does not support the constitution.

any business that is not for the constitution or the 2nd DESERVES to go under at the very least.

someone should make a LIST of which vendors/retailers support the second and a list of those who don't/

the government has its lists--maybe we should make a few of our own and pass um around?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.