Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: FIENSTIENS BILL INTRODUCED!

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

The article kept referring to it as "legislation", but it's just PROPOSED legislation. It's not law until it's voted on and passed.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

the media will not cut owners any slack. they refuse to report when people protect them selves. I find it ridicules when Feinstein is reporting 350 lives taken with assult rifles since 2004 an of those she has no idea how many would have be killed with other types of weapons if every thing she want s to ban were not available .

how many people have saved there lives with the same types of weapons or at least detured criminals from robbing them.

the the NRA needs to really pull out the archives an put a number to this issue . for years I have read there magazine an seen the stories about people defending themselves. our murder rate is at almost a 50 year low! This trend started about 2002 what is the correlation as far as gun sales going up particularly the last four years ??????? why are never any reports about how since in 2004 when the gun ban sunseted crime has continued to drop even though there have been a surge od so called assault weapon sales. where are the numbers how many of those guns on her banned list have been sold ???????? an yet crime has dropped!

If Obama wants to do something figure out how to reduce black on black crime . reduce the crimes committed by illegals, he needs to crack down on gangs hard there grwoning by the minute an there nation no make that world wide . he needs to craks down on drugs not embrace the drug vote.

how is it we have around 50 murders a year in Chicago? how is the media ignores it??? 20 kids white kids ket killed an were in uproar an with laws being proposed.

MR Obama feels spending 500 million to pass anti gun bills an other point less struff is a good idea. how about taking that money to Chicago , LA, New York an were ever an use it to get these kids /young adults from killing them selves.

I AM SICK OF BEING VILLIFED AS A GUN OWNER WHN I HAVE COMMITED NO CRIMES MY FAMIALY HAS COMMITED NO CRIMES . THERE ARE A MILLION STUDIES THAT IGNORE FACTS TRYING TO SHOW GUNS CAUSE CRIME HOW ABOUT A FEW LEGITIMATE STUDIES THAT BE DISPUTED! IM THE NRA REALLY GOOD AT TELLING ITS MEAMBERS WHAT WE ALREADY KNOW HOW ABOUT MORE EFFORT GETTING THE PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW THE REAL FACTS.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

2009 FBI STATICS

Summary:
    Murders total – 13636
    Murders with handguns – 6452 (47.32%)
    Murders with rifles – 348 (2.55%)
    Murders with shotguns – 418 (3.07%)
    Murders with unknown firearms – 1928 (14.14%)
    Murder with knives or cutting instruments – 1825 (13.38%)
    Murders with other weapons – 1864 (13.67%)
    Murders with hands, fists, feet etc.. – 801 (5.87%)
    Summary of the 2009 crime statistics – HERE

List of Murders by state and types of weapon used – HERE

Feedback Score

Postak Re Assualt Pistols,

Quote Originally Posted by Abukai08 View Post
    Have you read through the CNN article yet? Can anybody tell me what an assault pistol is???
    Hi Abukai,
    assualt pistols will be any ak type, ar type mp-40s will fall into both catigories as an assualt rifle and just by name germany gave it lol, mac 9s, 10s. 11s, tech 22 and the list goes on its just as stupid as the bimbo who wrote and presented the legislative bill. Heres an Interesting Idea I wonder if there is anyway thru the freedom of Information Act where we could see what kind of guns are owned by and whom has ccw permits, and Id be willing to be that espically in commiefornia and new jerky , and NY ( havnt thought up a name for that state yet and Im orgionally from there!) Espically in calf. I bet these politicans have guns that are on the ban list that fienstien enacted to begin with. I;ll bet she dont carry no little pink 38. knowing that bimbo she wants something as big as her mouth! such as an .50 cal desert eagle.
    What I am getting at is that they are not law enforcement officers
    so they are NOT EXEMPT from any law that they pass or attempt to, maybe its time for us to go snooping in every state and see just what is behind the curtain as if we don't already know. They say they when they outlaw guns only criminals will have them! I guess that places all of the legal gun owners in the catigory of criminals! ....Doc

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.