Thread: gun owners fools?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Default gun owners fools?

Feedback Score

Good advice. I am worried though that I will get a warning telling me to stop writing my reps. They are probably constructing a profile on me as we speak.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yea--rommy was in the lead--too

look at what happened.

it is kind of like a basket ball game--if you a few points ahead you better "close the door", if you let up even a little the big "O" and crew are going to steal it right out from under us.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abukai08 View Post
    Good advice. I am worried though that I will get a warning telling me to stop writing my reps. They are probably constructing a profile on me as we speak.
    let them send you a letter telling you not to excercise your first amendment right to protest their attempt at further restricting your second amendment rights.that would look stupid on their part.i have been writing ALL my state and federal reps at least every other day since the sandy hook incident.i know they got my name and address burned in their minds and files. i bet they got a file with my name at the top.(by the way,i got the typing sarcasm)keep it up.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

OUR PRO GUN REPS NEED TO KNOW WHY YOU VOTED FOR THEM AN THEY NEED TO UNDERSTAND YOUR STIIL THERE AN YOU SUPPORT THEM.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.