Thread: SHERIFF AN CNN ANCHOR CLASH ON GUNS

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Default SHERIFF AN CNN ANCHOR CLASH ON GUNS

GOOD FOR HIM STAND FIRM . BUT GOOF FOR SAYING FIENSTIENS LAW IS SCARY.

Get Media Alerts:

Follow:

CNN, Gun Control, Video, CNN Newsroom, Carol Costello, Carol Costello Al Cannon, Carol Costello Cnn, Carol Costello Gun Control, Carol Costello Newsroom, Second Amendment, Media News
    CNN anchor Carol Costello clashed with a South Carolina sheriff who said he would not automatically enforce gun control laws he considered unconstitutional.

Sheriff Al Cannon argued that the gun reform legislation introduced earlier this week was "very scary," as banning certain kinds of guns and limiting magazine purchases threatened citizens second amendment rights.

"As a law enforcement officer you ... are responsible for enforcing the laws, not determining if they are constitutional," Costello said. When asked if he would enforce gun reform laws, Cannon answered, "probably ... yes," and added, "but I will look closely at my own understanding of the constitution, my own study, and will put that in the context of what ... others say."

He compared his role to that of a military officer, who he said does not have to follow "unlawful orders."

"I don’t believe many generals would actually agree with you," Costello said. "Any general would say 'I don’t issue unlawful orders.'"

Costello is one of CNN's more outspoken anchors. She kicked a guest off her show after he spewed anti-gay hatred on the air. She also urged conservative members of the media, including Rush Limbaugh and the Drudge Report, to "step back from the edge" of the gun control debate.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

sounds like she is on the edge of sanity herself--

Growing List of Sheriffs Saying ‘NO’ to Obama Gun Control | CSPOA this link goes to sheriffs against the new gun control laws--

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

ITS GOOD TO SE LEOS CONFIRMING TO THE MEDIA WERE NOT NUTS.

MOST OF MY LEOS SAY OBAMAS CRAP IS UNCONSTUTIONAL

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

62 out of our 64 sheriffs here in colorado are basically doing the same thing
    "Always forwards, never backwards." Erich Honecker

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.