Thread: a few demecrats hanging up gun control?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking a few demecrats hanging up gun control?

it seems some democrats arn't quite as brainwashed in the communist manifesto as obamma and the far left thought--

don't cheer just yet as they may just be holding out for MORE sacks full of cash--

so far gun control is floundering --

Assault Weapons Ban Lacks Democratic Votes to Pass Senate - Bloomberg

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

When a Bill is introduced, and that Bill is even more knotheaded than a Bill which was already passed into law, and that knotheaded law failed to achieve any measureable results, yet deprived 1/3 of the population of their God Given and Constitutionally protected Rights...Well, Even the Demecats are smart enough to at least ask for more dough.

This Bill essentially makes any Semi Auto Handgun a potential "Assault Pistol". Read the Army Manual of Arms for the M-9 Pistol. The shape of the forward portion of the Trigger Guard could qualify as a "Forward Grip". Any other Pistol that has a similar "feature" could also be judged the same way.

Crazy? I have 24 years of the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia and all of their crap under my belt. Talk to me later about crazy. You have no idea what is coming....

FIGHT THIS NOW!

Or suffer the consequences.

Regards,
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score

Heres a thought to push back the democruds, since they want to push for our gun rights to be yanked , as gun owners we do have a moral obligation in a sence to report violators of arms to the proper authorties. So why not push for the charging and arrest of Eric Holder & the Chief agents responsible for operation fast and furious. After all when the licensed dealers did the nicis check on those whom bought those guns, the feds knew where theses weapons were headed, and now for the icing on the cake, if anyone was killed by those weapons ( innocent person , LEO and so forth hell even a criminal since its know that guns are not supposed to go south of da border and those in our goverment let this happen, Arrest them and charge them with the same firearms violations and charges that we would face if we did something of this nature. and was the goverment of the countries these guns went to, did they give permission or ask for help in this so called sting operation, ( an to the best of my knowledge no-one has been arrested or indicted for Violation of firearm laws) and they cannot hold the FFL deals liable eathier due to the fact they gave the permission for the sale. so instead of policing honest gun owners they should policwe thier own agencies and show they are not above the law and arrest and convict those in charge of Operation Fast & furious.
    Just ny humble opinion and my three cents worth ....Doc

Feedback Score

only 6 on are side?
    It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool.-Haruko

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dcholl View Post
    Heres a thought to push back the democruds, since they want to push for our gun rights to be yanked , as gun owners we do have a moral obligation in a sence to report violators of arms to the proper authorties. So why not push for the charging and arrest of Eric Holder & the Chief agents responsible for operation fast and furious. After all when the licensed dealers did the nicis check on those whom bought those guns, the feds knew where theses weapons were headed, and now for the icing on the cake, if anyone was killed by those weapons ( innocent person , LEO and so forth hell even a criminal since its know that guns are not supposed to go south of da border and those in our goverment let this happen, Arrest them and charge them with the same firearms violations and charges that we would face if we did something of this nature. and was the goverment of the countries these guns went to, did they give permission or ask for help in this so called sting operation, ( an to the best of my knowledge no-one has been arrested or indicted for Violation of firearm laws) and they cannot hold the FFL deals liable eathier due to the fact they gave the permission for the sale. so instead of policing honest gun owners they should policwe thier own agencies and show they are not above the law and arrest and convict those in charge of Operation Fast & furious.
    Just ny humble opinion and my three cents worth ....Doc

and murder, collusion and treason!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.