Thread: Back ground checks ?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Default Back ground checks ?

OK So all these politicians are saying the the reason for back ground checks and all these new laws are to assure that dangerous firearms don't get in the hands of crazies and criminals,,,OK so far so good,,, I agree with that. Hell none of us want that!!! I also was under the impression that was the law for gun dealers for years anyhow. Except,,,,, they hadn't ,addressed if once we do pass the background check and are proven to be of good character why are they,,,still,,,, calling for restrictions on certain guns and us????? They say they ,,,, "agree with the Second Amendment",, and the "rights of the people" but want to restrict what we can and can't have,,,, what they scarred of??? Make's ya wonder don't it? Have they something to fear/hide do they?

I find this very strange. After all I'm a combat vet,, so I know how to handle pretty much all weapons,,humped a 60 , 12ga, and a 45 for almost 2 years through the bush,, hunted sense I was 8-9 years old,,,so I guess that I'm qualify-ed there ,,an X LEO,,,0 crimes or charges for the almost 63 years of my life,, a FFL dealer for longer than I can even remember to be honest ,,,got it somewhere around 1994-96???

So I think when the back ground checks come in then,, we that are cleared should be cleared to have what to hell ever we want,,, the Constitution doesn't stipulate type of gun ,,,, correct??

Or do they,, or do they not,, believe in the 2nd,,,,,If they do,,, it say's it all clearly in black and white. No room for discussion, even the Supreme Court says so.

I'm SOOOOOOO Confused!!!! Can anybody walk me through this Please!!!!!

I'm confused.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Infringement is a confusing thing.

Don't talk to me about background checks until the perpetrators of the 'fast and furious' gun and drug runners are behind bars or hanging from a scaffold behind the courthouse for straw purchase among other charges.

Our laws are a plagiarism from the NAZIs and every one of them needs to be repealed.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tanvil View Post
    Infringement is a confusing thing.

Don't talk to me about background checks until the perpetrators of the 'fast and furious' gun and drug runners are behind bars or hanging from a scaffold behind the courthouse for straw purchase among other charges.

Our laws are a plagiarism from the NAZIs and every one of them needs to be repealed.
    when you have a US DA that handed over assault weapons --thousands of them to mexican drug cartels in an attempt to frame american citizens and US federal agents are KILLED with those same weapons. and this same administration refuses to even look into it?

what kind of credibility does this administration have that wants to take YOUR weapons that were not involved in ANY crime?

never mind the massive cover up just how many felony charges should have been filed against eric holder, the BATF and others who were involved or looked the other way when these felony treason acts took place?

congress, the media and the democratic party are more than happy to take your arms and look the other way and let obamma have HIS way--

the definition of "corruption" is when the law does not apply to SOME while it is very heavy handed to OTHERS.

equality under the law is what it is all about.

those who plot treason in the US government should be dealt with in the most sure and stern way possible,

the law must be uniform for all or it is not law it is "oppression".

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

ID LIKE TO KNOW HOW MANY OF OUR POLITICAN HAVE HAD COUNSELING OR HAVE TAKEN MEDS FOR DEPRESSION OR OTHER THINGS THAT WOULD LIKELY STOP JOE BLOW FROM GETTING A GUN.

I THINK ANY PERSOM RUNNING FOR ANY POLITICAL POSITION SHOULDHAVE TO GO THROUGH A EXTENSIVE BACK GROUND CHECK AN MENTAL HEALTH EVALUATION.

ID LOVE TO SEE FIENSTIEN HAVE TO TAKE A PHYSHEATRIC EVALUATION SHE HAS FEARS OF MANY THINGS. I THINK THERE FINDING MAYOR MOSCONIE DEAD YEARS AGO HAS CAUSED HERE MENTAL ISSUES THAT ARE NOW BEING PROJECTED ON INNOCENT CITIZENS. MAYBE IF HITLER HAD NEEDED A PHYSC EVAL 15 MILLION PEOLE WOULD OT HAVE DIED?????????

FUNNY WE NEED ALL THIS TO GET A GUN BUT TO GET INTO A OFFICE OF POWER WERE YOU CAN DO A LOT OF DAMAGE LIKE STARTING A WAR THERE IS NO CHECK NEEDED. MAYBE HILLARY CLINTON NEEDS SOME HELP FOR DEALING WITH REPRESSED FEELINGS OF ANGER OVER HER HUSBAND SCREWUNG EVEY ONE IN SIGHT MAYBE BILLCLINTON NEEDS THEROPY FOR HIS SEXUAL ISSES AN HIS LIKELY USE OF POWER TO GET IT???

IM SERIOUS HOW IS IT WE CANHAVE PRESIDENTS, CONGRESMEN , SENITIORS , MAYORS , ELECTED SHERRIFS WITH NO MENTAL EVELAUATION??????

THERE AS A GUY RUNNING FOR SOME COUNTY SEATHERE A FEW YEARS AGO AN HE WAS COMPLETLY FING NUTS. HE WOULD DRONE ON APOUT SOME CRAZY APOTLICTAPLE CLENSING AN AL SORTS OF SERIUSLY WACKED OUT CRAP. I KNOCKED HI CLEAR ACROSS A BAR ONE TIME FOR INAPROERITE BEHAVOIUR TOWARD WOMEN AN TWO MONTHS LATER HES RUNNING FOR OFFICE AN ALMOST ONE . SEEMS ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS PUT PAMPLETS IN MAIL BOXES AN LOOK PRETTY TO GET VOTES. THE GUY NEEDED TO BE LOCKED UP .

Feedback Score

Well I have always said you can do more damage with a vote than a gun...

The fact of the matter is, nowhere does the constitution limit ANY freedoms of the people, just the freedoms of our government. Bottom line.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Their background checks would include de facto registration.

Feedback Score

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.