Thread: banks to dump licensed arms makers?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking banks to dump licensed arms makers?

Rahm Emanuel Urges Major Banks to Stop Serving Gun Makers Unless They Support ‘Common Sense’ Gun Control | TheBlaze.com

let me get this straight--

the mayor of gangland wants the banks to drop smith and wesson who has supplied firearms to police agency's for over 100 years?

!

i wouldn't doubt that some of the more communist banks that are overseas owned and operated running on US names --probably will go along with this anyway.

i think we need to drug test mayors--at random!

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

They came to destroy the United States of America.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HMMMMM MAYBE THEY SHOULD STOP GIVING LOANS TO UN ARMED HOME OWNERS WHO CAN PROTECT THERE PROPERTY AN MIGHT BE KILLED IN A ROBBERY AN NOT APY OFF THERE LOANS HOW LONG BEFORE INSURANCE COMPANYS START REFUSING COVERAGE BECAUSE YOUR A ASSULT WEAPON OWNER?????????? OR CHARGE YOU A DIFFERANT RATE???????

ALL THIS FROM A CITY WITHTHE TOUGHEST GUN LAWS IN HTE COUNTRY AN YET STILL HAS THE HIGHEST CRIE RATES.

PERSONALY I THINK THE PROJETS SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE A CRACK HOUSE CONDEMED AN BULLDOZED. ALL THEY ARE IS A BREADING PEN FOR POVERTY CRIME , DRUGS, GANGS AN MURDER. TAKE OBAMA 550 MILLION AN COME UP WITH SOMEHTING BETTER .

TAKE EVERY GANG BANGER AN PUT HIM IN JAIL AN KEEP HIM THERE. TRY TO HELP THE KIDS WHO ARE YOUNG ENOUGH TO HELP. CRACK DOWN ON ALL DRUGS AN DEALING. UNFORTUNALTY BY THE TIME HTE MONEY GOT TO WERE IT WAS NEEDED EVERY CROOKED POLITICAN IN THE STATE WOULD HAVE HIS CUT.

IF CHICAGO HAD HANDELS IT WOULD MAKE A GREAT GARBAGE CAN.

HOW ANY ONE CAN TAKE A OFFICAL FROM CHIGAO SERIUSLY IS BEYOND ME. THERE FAILURES IN EVERY ASPECT OF GOVER,MENT SHOULD BE REASON ENOUGH TO DISCOUNT ANY PART OF ANY PROGRAM THYE HAVE INSTITUTED . WHY WOULD WE WANT TO ADDOPT FAILED CONCEPTS TO THE REST OF THE COUNTRY IS BEYOND ME. HOW MUCH MORE GUN CONTROL CAN THEY HAVE ????????? AN YET THEY HAD AROUUND 800 MURDERS.

PERSONALY I THINK ILLNOISE PERTICUALRY CHICAGO SHOULD BE RULLED A DISASTER ZONE AN THE NATON GUARD SHOULD BE CALLED IN.

Feedback Score

Maybe the Federal Reserve should stop giving money to the government unless the carry out common sense fiscal decisions...
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    Rahm Emanuel Urges Major Banks to Stop Serving Gun Makers Unless They Support ‘Common Sense’ Gun Control | TheBlaze.com

let me get this straight--

the mayor of gangland wants the banks to drop smith and wesson who has supplied firearms to police agency's for over 100 years?

!

i wouldn't doubt that some of the more communist banks that are overseas owned and operated running on US names --probably will go along with this anyway.

i think we need to drug test mayors--at random!
    Well to go one better maybe the firearms maunfactures should avoid the really big banks, IM sure there would be credit unions or other finincal insitiutations that would be more than happy to do bussiness with them....Doc

Feedback Score

It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool.-Haruko

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.