Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: DHS buys 7k automatic weapons--

Feedback Score

Hey 4TH, if you were doing man's work, you'd have been carrying M-14 and wouldn't have had that kind of trouble.
    Just sayin'
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Don't own a .40-thinkin about getting one. When they make their move I'm thinking there will be a lot of ammo to be collected.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Good point Bill. Luckily I have a .40. LOL.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Heres another way to look at it, eathier HLS is loking at a major situation of civil unrest due to the goverments violation of americans civil rights, Now to take it a step further, there are enough black rifles in all branches of the US military, whre they could have aquired them from the us Military instead of purshing new guns on the taxpayers dime., Is it just me or dos eit apear that the US govt is gearing up for something big. and one more item to look at. other than the few attacks that hacve happened on american soil costing the lives of thousands, and the needless suffering of the families in volved. Could thier be more to what is going on , lets face it the US Goverment is asbout as truthfull as a man in police custody in an interogation room,who is about to be rail roaded
    because they cannot locate the true criminal.,,,Doc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.