Thread: thousands march against guns??????

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Angry thousands march against guns??????

Thousands March for Gun Control in Washington - Newtown residents join rally: organizers

thousands march for gun control! the MSM headlines shout--

but are there really "thousands"????? --many say there are only hundreds--

many --like myself think they are paid to stage this with $100 gift cards paid for by bloomberg and friends.

probably got a free "obmma" phone' too--

we need to have our own march with 10s of thousands! no paid stooges either!

the prostitute media in hell bent of forcing gun control -- and some one is paying hard cash to spin this country into un constitutional law--

this is costing a lot of money-- somebody needs to look into where it all is coming from. there is a conspiracy to undermine the constitution. we need to find out exactly who or what foreign power is funding it!

Feedback Score

i seen this on youtube, its more like hundreds ....

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Just a couple hundred. Note that the MSM only took tight camera shots rather than a wide shot. It was essentially a bust.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

427 is right though. We need a Pro 2nd Amendment "Million Man March" on D.C., but the problem is that most of have jobs and responsibilities. Taking off work and driving to D.C. plus at least one night in a hotel would cost almost as much as a new AR does right now.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

I'd bet even money there were a LOT more people at the Crossroads show in Costa Mesa this weekend.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.