Thread: Disappearing Dealers

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default Disappearing Dealers

Just got the word from an FFL dealer who has worked out of his home for the about the last twenty years. I used to help him at gunshows in VA and he sells hundreds of firearms a month both at shows and from his home during evenings and weekends when not at shows.

He is being shut down by the BATF for 'paper work errors'. He also told me he knows four other FFL home based dealers who were shut down in the past year. This is just another ploy of Barky and the Commocrats to stop the sale of firearms to US citizens IMHO!

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

If you worked the VA shows, you might remember the guy who set up selling magazine and all types of accessories. double cantelured 147 gr. 308 heads might stir your memory. His name is John. I won't post is last name even though they broadcast it all over MD news channels along with his picture. Evidently he has been charged by the MD-STAZI. They claim he sold a 30 round magazine.
    Last edited by tanvil; 01-27-2013 at 10:22 PM.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

another nazi tactic "go after the little guy!"

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

another nazi tactic "go after the little guy!"
    It's been that way for a while in PA, they haven't allowed "kitchen table" dealers since some time in the 90s, actually I thought that was a federal law.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

The increase in license fees, minor paper work errors and kitchen table tactic was first implemented by Slick Willy.
    Nationally there was a 80% reduction of FFL1 from 1994-2007.

Shooter

Feedback Score

My dealer who has been in business for 20 years says he is packing it in. Too much money and red tape anymore. That leaves the pawn shop who robs everybody.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Pawn shops and wally world.. Eventually only wally world.

Big Sis' right hand corporation.

Another industry effectively monopolized.

Firearms Accumulator Carbine Coyote's Avatar
    Feedback Score

Der Schlickmeister, through Lloydd Bensen, raised the license fees for FFLs twice in a short period of time, then imposed a regulation that guns could only be sold in business zones. You can still sell cosmetics, real estate, tax preparation, small engine repair, etc. out of your home however.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I looked into getting my ffl again awhile back. The only way to do it is to have a "storefront" or if doing it from your home you have to have a certified gunsmith certificate from a certified gunsmith school. $$$ either way. I used to do it from my home till it changed under Clinton. Made some good side money selling shotguns and pistols, seems like thats all anybody wanted. Lazy folks kept me busy cleaning their duck guns.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Cincinnati ran all the GunShows and Ma & Pop gun shops out of town about 20 tears ago.Only places like DICK'S and WalMart could stand up to them.My local Dicks sells no handguns,only rifle's and scatterguns.My local WalMart sells ammo,airsoft,and bb guns.
    Quote:The racial makeup of the city was 49.3% White, 44.8% African American.....
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.