Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: School bus shooting

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

This sounds more like a child custody situation to me.
    Last edited by tanvil; 01-31-2013 at 01:15 AM.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Third day and he still has his hostage
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    Third day and he still has his hostage
    Due to budget cuts the town must've sold their backhoe??

Feedback Score

According to Good Morning America, he is still in the bunker with enough food and water to last for weeks. He is communicating with the police through a pipe sticking out of the ground. Just a question. Why not send a "sleeping gas" that is nonlethal down that pipe? And If you believe the media the boy has autism and is watching cartoons on a tv?

Feedback Score

Tanval: GMA says there is no relationship between the two. They said nobody knows why he took that particular kid. If you believe the media.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

The fact remains that this kind of thing could happen and no one would ever hear about it outside of the general location.

Until the machine uses it to, I'll quote Obama here, 'form public opinion'.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Just a question. Why not send a "sleeping gas" that is nonlethal down that pipe?
    I was thinking the same thing
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

When the Russian theater was taken over by the Chetnian rebels.
    They had the Russian "Special Ops" take over and storm the place. Those guys are bad to the bone well trained.. They pumped sleeping gas in through the A.C. ducts, it worked..
    Sadly the rebels had gas masks.. Still they were able to go in and blast them with almost no loss of life, except all the rebels who got double tapped.
    More sadly. Once they got the poor people outside, their was not enough medical staff. They laid them on their backs instead of their sides. People vomited, suffocated and died in the street. Choking on their own vomit.
    Might?? be better to wait this idiot out? Gas could? kill this poor little kid.
    This idiot just might have a gas mask, then only the poor kid could die.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

There is one reason that the 'national news media' has covered this nationwide.

To make YOU look like HIM to your neighbors, co-workers, police etc..

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

hmmmm well we do have a murderer in a hole with a kidnaped kid . I suppose its some what news worthy its definalty not your Chicago gang banger street crap. I do find the story interesting an want to know whats going on. sort of like a kid stuck in a well type deal except we got a kid stuck In a bunker with a killer an cops sitting hete with there d%6ks in there hand. no tmuch they can do other than try to talk him down. if th eguy suspects gas he will likely kill the kid. its a bad bad deal I feel for the parents it must be pure hell for them.

I mean the guy is holding of leos going on 4 days now. I hope this ends well for the kid.

it seems to me the guy had every sign of being of the dial an had numerious run in,s with the law including wepons charges an yet when an another inciedent happened he was let loose . maybe there should have been different measures taken place????????

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.