Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: School bus shooting

Feedback Score

Default School bus shooting

Well we were wondering when it was gonna happen. Midland, Alabama, current report says the guy shot the school bus driver and took a 6 year old hostage.

My prayers go out to the child and the child's family as well as the bus driver who was pronounced dead and my deepest condolances to his family.

WBRC NEWS
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

AN THATS WHY HIRING ARMED GUARDS AT JUST SCHOOLS WILL NOT WORK THE SOFT TARGET JUST MOVES.

THE MORE MEDIA COVERAGE THE MORE THIS WILL KEEP HAPPENING .

I PREDICTED TWO MONTHS BEFORE A NOTHER SCHOOL SHOOTING WE HAVE HAD AT LEAST TWO AN B NOW THIS SINCE .

PEOPLE HAVE GONE NUTS. HES IN A UNDERGROUND BUNKER WTF??????????????????????????????????????//

MIDLAND CITY, Alabama -- Officers were called to Destiny Church on U.S. Highway 231 around 4 p.m. on Tuesday after receiving reports of a possible shooting on a school bus, according to the Dothan Eagle.
    The article says a witness reported that a man boarded the school bus and shot the driver before taking a 6-year-old from the vehicle.

In addition, Ricky Stokes News is reporting that the suspect is believed to be in an underground bunker as a SWAT team and law enforcement arrive on the scene.

School System Authorities have confirmed that all Dale County and Ozark City Schools will be closed on Wednesday

Further details are limited at this time.

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Now they are going to ban bunkers & tornado shelters
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Anyone else remember the "Tylenol killings"?

Some whackjob poisoned some bottles in stores. The media pounded it to death... and then other, totally unrelated whackjobs started doing the same thing across the country.

Note how shootings seem to occur in groups. I blame most of them on the mass media, for putting the idea into the heads of other whackjobs.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TRX View Post

Some whackjob poisoned some bottles in stores. The media pounded it to death... and then other, totally unrelated whackjobs started doing the same thing across the country.

Note how shootings seem to occur in groups. I blame most of them on the mass media, for putting the idea into the heads of other whackjobs.
    Totally Correct!!! Breaking news! News at noon! News at 6! News at 9! Played all over the country-endless loop! I do blame the media!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

These crazy pedophiles are out there and they are completely psycho. Fortunately it is rare for them to openly engage targets where an adult or witnesses are present. Of course the government will punish law-abiding citizens rather than just deal with these freaks of nature.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Black Blade View Post
    These crazy pedophiles are out there and they are completely psycho. Fortunately it is rare for them to openly engage targets where an adult or witnesses are present. Of course the government will punish law-abiding citizens rather than just deal with these freaks of nature.
    Speaking of freaks, it wasn't that long ago that Homosexual behavior was considered immoral and disgusting (it is) by the mainstream liberals. Now they adopt kids and make sitcoms about it and I don't see the subject as humorous but sick. How long before liberals make being a pedophile normal and mainstream?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Kids were raiding a farmers watermelon patch so he put up a sign that read(one of these watermelon are poisoned.The next day when he returned to the field,the sign was changed to (two of these watermelons are poisoned).
    You can't win.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I SURE DO REMEAMBER IT AN SUDDENDLY FOOD TAMPERING WAS THE THING.

THE MEDIA IS PROTECTED BY THE SAME CONSTITUTION GUN OWNERS ARE AN YET THEY FEEL ITS THERE RIGHT TO DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT.

I SOME TIMES WONDER IF FREEDOM OF SPEACH SHOULD BE EXTENDED TO COMPANYS THAT SELL THERE SPEACH TO ADVITSIERS . . LETS ALL REMEMABER THAT FREEDOM OF SPEACH WAS NOT TO ALLOW NEWS COMPOANYS TO MAKE MONEY SELLING ADD TIME. IT WAS THERE TO GIVE INDIVIDUALS THE RIGHT TO SPEACK OUT .

TODAY THE NEWS IS ALL ABOUT SENSATIONALISM AN LITTLE ABOUT GETTING THE STORY RIGHT.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

OK SO HES STILL IN HIS HOLE OR WHAT??????????????????

I LOVE HOW EVERY SHOOTING STORY NOW HAS A LINE ABOUT THE SANDY HOOK SCHOOL SHOOTING. BS ABOUT THE BUS DRIVER WHO GOT KILLED IS A HERO BECAUE HE GAVE HIS LIVE PROTECTING KIDS. HE IS A VICTOM AN HE GAVE HIS LIFE NOT BEING ABLE TO PROTECT KIDS AS HE WAS UNARMED. . THE SHOOTER IS A EX VET WITH ANTI GOVEMENT ISSUES ACCORDING TO GROUPS WHO TRACK THAT STUFF wtf ????????????????? WHAT GROUPS????????? HE APPARENLY USED A HAND GUN .

HERE IS MY MEDIA VERSION

A MAN NAMED BLA BLA GOT ON A BUSS AN DEMANDED A KID GET OFF. THE UNARMED AN HELPLESS BUSS DIRVER SAID NO AN WAS SHOT DEAD LEAVING ALL THE OTHER KIDS AT THE MERCY OF THE SHOOTER . THEN BLA BLA TOOK A UN NAMED KID AN WENT TO A SURVIVAL SHELTER AN IS STILL THERE WHILE COPS SIT AROUND AN TRY TO DECIDE HOW TO GET HIM OUT.

THE SUSPECT NAMED BLA BLA WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED FOR FIREING A GUN OUT OF A VECHICLE IN A ANOTHER ALTERCATION WITH A KID IN THE VECHIVLE BUT SOME JUDGE DECIDED IT WAS OK FOR HIM TO GO HOME SO HE COULD DO SOME MORE SHOOTING .

A NEGHBOR REPORTED HE WALKS AROUND THE YARD WITH A SHOT GUN AN BEAT HERE DOG TO DEATH WITH A VERY RARE UNREGISTERED LEAD PIPE OR SO SHE CLAIMES AS THERE IS NOT OTHER CRIMINAL RECORDS ABOUT THIS MATTER. I REALLY HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO REPORT OTHER THAN ABOUT TWO MONTHES AGO THERE WAS ASCHOOL SHOOTING .WERE KIDS WERE KILLLD AN NOW THERE ARE LAWS BEING PROPESED THAT WOULD HAVE DONE NOTHING TO STOP THIS SHOOTING . I SPOKE TO A BUNCH OF OTHER PEOLE WHO ALSO KNOW NOTHING BUT DECIDED TO QUOTE THEM BECAUSE THEY WORK FOR A ORGANIZATION WITH A FANCY NAME AN HAVE A HATE GROUP SIGHT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS SITUATION I'LL UPDATE YOU AGAIN WHEN I WILL STILL KNOW NOTHING BUT WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE OTHER STUPID COMMENTS ABOUT SHIT I KOW NOTHING ABOUT .

THIS IS 1BIGGUN GUNCO NEWS REPORTING

NOW THE LIBERALS RETARDED VERSION.

Law enforcement personnel walk away from the perimeter of the scene of a shooting and hostage taking in Midland City, Alabama, January 30, 2013. A gunman boarded an Alabama school bus ferrying children home from school on Tuesday and fatally shot the driver before fleeing with a young child and holing up in an underground bunker, Alabama media reported. Sheriff's officials confirmed that one person had been killed in a shooting involving a school bus in Alabama's Dale County but gave scant details other than to say that a child was present at the scene in Midland City. REUTERS/Phil Sears (UNITED STATES - Tags: CRIME LAW)View GalleryStandoff in Alabama
    MIDLAND CITY, Alabama (Reuters) - The gunman suspected of fatally shooting an Alabama school bus driver before holing up in an underground bunker with a young child is a Vietnam veteran with anti-government views, authorities and an organization that tracks hate groups said on Wednesday.
    Law enforcement officials from multiple agencies were bivouacked near the bunker in Midland City but offered few details about an overnight standoff with the shooter that stretched into Wednesday evening.

Authorities said driver Charles Albert Poland Jr., 66, was killed after the gunman boarded a bus ferrying more than 20 children home from school on Tuesday.

The suspect demanded the driver let a student off the bus, Alabama media reported. When Poland refused, the man boarded the bus and shot the driver before taking a 6-year-old kindergarten student and fleeing the scene.

On Wednesday, the gunman remained holed up with the boy in the underground bunker on his property down a dirt road. Dale County Coroner Woodrow Hilboldt said the man and child were barricaded in "some kind of a tornado bunker."

The shooting comes as national debate rages over gun violence, especially in schools, after a gunman shot dead 20 students and six staff members at a Connecticut elementary school last month.

Schools in the area of the Alabama shooting were closed on Wednesday and will remain shuttered for the rest of the week.

Dale County Superintendent Donny Bynum lauded Poland as "a hero...who gave his life to protect 21 students who are now home safely with their families."
    The superintendent's assistant said the young boy still being held by the gunman appeared to have been chosen at random.

HOW THE HELL WOULD HE KNOW ????? WAS HE THERE??? DID HE TALK TO THE DEAD BUSS DRIVER?????? DID HE TALK TOT HE BOY IN THE BUNKER ????? DOES HE HAVE ANY KNOLWDEGE THE COPS DONT HAVE?????????/

"Emotions are high, and it's a struggle for us all to make sense of something so senseless, but let us keep this young student, his family and Mr. Poland's family in our thoughts and prayers," Bynum said in a statement.

Reuters could not independently verify the gunman's identity. The Southern Poverty Law Center reported on its Hatewatch blog that a chief investigator with the Dale County Sheriff's Office identified the gunman as 65-year-old Jimmy Lee Dykes.

Investigator Tim Byrd said Dykes' friends and neighbors described him as a "survivalist" who did not trust the government, according to the law center blog.

"He was standoffish, didn't socialize or have any contact with anybody," Byrd told Hatewatch.

Dykes had not been on the law center's radar before the shooting and standoff, and there was nothing to suggest he was a member of any hate group, said senior fellow Mark Potok.

"What it looks like is that he's some kind of anti-government radical and survivalist," Potok told Reuters. "And exactly what that means, we don't know."

OK SO YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE GUY BUT YOUR NOW TALKING ABOUT HIM ON YOUR NATIONAL POVERTTY LAW GROUPS BLA BLA BLOG WTF ARE YOU EVEN BEING INTERVIEWED??? YOU HAVE ZERO INFORMANTION ABOUT THE MAN OR THE SHOOTING ?????? YOUR OPINION IS ABOUT AS IMPORTANT AS THE GUY WIPES THE ASS OF OLD PEOPLE WTF ???????????????/

Court records show Dykes had been due to appear for a bench trial on Wednesday following his arrest last month on a menacing charge.

James Edward Davis told CNN the arrest stemmed from an altercation he had with Dykes that ended with Dykes allegedly firing two gunshots from a pistol, as Davis sped off in his car.

"He fired the gun twice," said Davis, adding that he had a child inside the vehicle when the shooting occurred.

AND HE IS OUT FREE BRILLIANT.

Neighbors told the Dothan Eagle newspaper they also had seen Dykes walk around his yard late at night with a shotgun and flashlight. Ronda Wilbur, who lives across the street from Dykes, said he once beat her family dog with a lead pipe. The dog later died from his injuries, she said.

AN THERE IS NO ARRREST RECORD OR REPORT WTF ???

(Reporting by Kaija Wilkinson in Mobile, Alabama; Additional reporting and writing by Colleen Jenkins; Editing by Tom Brown and Andrew Hay)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.