Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Craigslist Ad Shows Reality Hitting Obama Voter Right in the Wallet

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Craigslist Ad Shows Reality Hitting Obama Voter Right in the Wallet

Craigslist Ad Shows Reality Hitting Obama Voter Right in the Wallet

Here's a Craigslist poster that's clearly not very happy with Barack Obama, who he says he voted for. Here is his posting ... with a couple of minor edits:

What Obamacare did for me

I thought it would be great, free health insurance, then I got a job. Boss says 28 hours a week is all they are offering now because over 30 requires insurance. Great, 30% pay cut right off the bat. But it gets better. My 28 hour week gives me about $18,000 a year which is too much for any government insurance. So now by law I have to buy my own ($5000) or pay a fine. I'm f**ked and every year the fine goes up. So what I thought was a sweet deal turned into an a** f**king. Thanks Obama, I wonder how many people like me turn 27 and find out you screwed us?

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Posting ID: 3575925425

Posted: 2013-01-27, 3:14PM PST

Couldn't have put it better myself ... it's called reality ... and he's got lots of company.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

The dumb asses were warned in advance.
    Now they get to suffer the consequences they created along with the rest of us.

Shooter

Feedback Score

Yup... What an idiot.

Here's one, "Cows never know why the nice farmer keeps bringing them all kinds of food and when they do it's too late."
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

A link if one wants to see the ad. What Obamacare did for me
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

It just sucks that these idiots didn't do their due diligence PRIOR to the election.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Seams to me the employer is the one screwing you.

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 47willys74 View Post
    Seams to me the employer is the one screwing you.
    It may seem the employer is doing the screwing - but he wouldn't be doing the screwing if it weren't for obamacare. There are a lot of employers that are limiting hours, because of obamacare. So people are now making less because of a law that shouldn't have been passed.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

What I find hilarious are the ignorant voting masses who cheer when governemnt passes higher taxes on Businesses and Corporations. The morons think that's a great thing but in reality all that happens is that government makes these businesses and corproations into "tax collectors" because they will just pass along the tax increases to the end users (the consumers) by raisning their prices on goods and services. So in the final analysis, it's the ignorant masses cheering higher taxes on themselves. Makes you think that the average American is either an idiot or that politicians are such good salemen that they could sell ice to an Eskimo.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Just read a report about how the unions now realize that O care is gonna cost them big also.
    Get this...they want taxpayer backed subsidies to off set the their cost.
    IMO.....They pushed this shit......time for them to have a big dish of what they served.

Shooter

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Nothing like getting your 'Ox Gored' to wake-up about the realities of voting for Commocrats like Barky, yukedy, yuk! Of course everyone here has been getting their ox gored for years because we are gun owners.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.