Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ATF Buys Guns For More Than Retail - Royally Screws Up

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default ATF Buys Guns For More Than Retail - Royally Screws Up

A store calling itself Fearless Distributing opened early last year on an out-of-the-way street in Milwaukee's Riverwest neighborhood, offering designer clothes, athletic shoes, jewelry and drug paraphernalia.
    Those working behind the counter, however, weren't interested in selling anything.
    They were undercover agents from the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives running a storefront sting aimed at busting criminal operations in the city by purchasing drugs and guns from felons.
    But the effort to date has not snared any major dealers or taken down a gang. Instead, it resulted in a string of mistakes and failures, including an ATF military-style machine gun landing on the streets of Milwaukee and the agency having $35,000 in merchandise stolen from its store, a Journal Sentinel investigation has found.
    Lots more here:
    A Journal Sentinel Watchdog Report - ATF's Milwaukee sting operation marred by mistakes, failures
    Karl

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Yeah the "ATF"= "Always Taking a F*cking"
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Wait... Were the drugs illegal alcohol or tobacco??? Why the hell was the ATF even doing this?

Well further proof that these are the true professionals who should be allowed to have "assault weapons" not the uneducated and under-qualified people like me... Who has carried, cleaned, and slept with one next to me for a total of 22 months in overseas service to the country. Oh no, the ATF is way more qualified.

Thank you Beureau of Firearms (and apparently drugs now). I feel safer now, knowing you are at the wheel spending taxpayer dollars wisely.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Oh I can just see the headlines now about all the illegal "military style" (which seems to be the buzzword this time around) machine guns on the streets of Milwaukee. Of course they'll leave out the part about where they provided them to known criminals.

Feedback Score

Oh they will find a way to push the blame offon another agencyas always, But I wasnt to know is who the hell is gonn go to jail over the the whole fat and furious Sting that literally went south of the border and fell apart! Of Coursr Holder and ATF personal will not beheld accountable, nor will the indivudals who gave the go ahead to release the purchase of firarms in question. But of course no -one in the goverment will be held accountable, it will come down as its currently doing to try and ban weapons and limit ammunition.Its all a political BS Game, that in the end thier will be hurt feelings on the democrudic side, and blame the republicans for anything they can...Doc

Feedback Score

OMG Don't you just love it. If it wasn't so sad I would laugh.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by moleman View Post
    Oh I can just see the headlines now about all the illegal "military style" (which seems to be the buzzword this time around) machine guns on the streets of Milwaukee. Of course they'll leave out the part about where they provided them to known criminals.

+1

when some horrible crime is committed with the so called "assault weapon" that was provided to the gangs by the BATF??

--wanna bet the news media leaves out the part that the BATF gave them to the criminals to start with.

and try to pin it all on some small time mom & pop licensed dealer--

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Some "horrible crime" has already been commited by Fast and Furious guns. To date over 400 people have been killed by Fast and Furious guns, including a Mexican Army helicopter being shot down and its crew killed.

Have you heard of any ATF agents being charged with a crime? Has Holder been charged with a crime? Nope! These guys are above any American law, thanks to the Liberal U.S. Congress.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Sounds like operaton dumb and dumber.

Our tax dollars at work.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks Karl! Just the latest in a very long string of fiascos by this evil version of the 'Keystone Kops' going back to the 1970s.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.