Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: why ban bayonets & bayo lugs?

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Drive-By Bayoneting! Just ask Kalifornia!
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

ITS A WAY TO SORT OUT RIFLES INTO CATAGORIES THAT WERE NOT BUILT FOR HUNTING . IF YOU PUT EVIL FEATURES ON A LIST AN THEN ADD IN IMORTED AS A EVIL FEATURE PRETTY SOON THE ONLY SA SEMI AUTO YOU HAVE IS A REMINGTON 742 OR OTHER DEER RILE AN THE ANTIS CAN SAY WERE NOT AFTER YOUR DEER RIFLES JUST ASSULT STYLE RIFLES.

YOU WANT TO HEART A GUY GO APE SHIT . A BUDDY I HAVE WHO IS NOT REALLY IN FAVOR OF BIG MAGS OR ASSULT STYLE STUFF WAS GIVING MEW THE SPEACH ON HOW HOW WE REALLY DONT NEED BIG MAGS BLA BLA BAL AN HE AN ITS NOT THE NED OF THE WORLD IF THEY BANNED AR,S AN THE LAW PASSED. i NOTED HE HAD A MUZZEL BREAK ON ON HIS REMINGTON 742 AWHILE BACK AN HE HAS A BAD SHOULDER AN THOUGHT IT WOULD HELP WITHTHE RECOIL. I DID NT SAY ANY THING TO HIM THEN BUT AFTER HIS BLA BLA BAL YOU DONT NEED 30 ROUNDS BLA BLA I LOOKED HIM STRAIGHT IUN THE EYE AN SAID YOU HUNT WITH A ASSULT RIFLE AN ITS WILL BE ON THE LIST . HE SAID FING BS YOUR FULL OF CRAP. I PULLED THE PAPER FROM MY POCKET WITH THE PART ABOUT A THREADED MUZZEL BEING ONE FEATURE ALONG WITH A DETAHCBALE MAG AND SAID NO THIS TIME IM RIGHT AN YOUR WRONG. YOU GUN IS CLASSIFED AS A ASSULT RIFLE . HE READ IT LIKE THERE TIME AN THEN WENT THROUGHT HE ROOF . F^&IONG OBAMA DYKE FINESTIEN BLA BLA BAL.

YEARS AGO I ALMOST BOUGHT A WEL USSED REMINGTON 742 IN 308 AN CHOPPED IT TO 18" AN ADDED A BREAK AN A LARGER MAG FOR A DEER DRIVE GUN TODAY IT WOULD BE A ASUULT RIFLE JUST BECAUSE THE BARREL WAS THREADED.

I REALLY WISH THE NRA WOULD PUT SOME NUMBERS TOGETHER OF CRIMES COMMITED WITH GERNADES, BAYNETS, AN FLASH HIDERS , AN SILENCERS.

HOW MANY SILENCER DEATHES HAVE THERE BEEN ???????? IM SURE A FEW AS THERE KNOW IN ORGANISED CRIME AN THRE ALREADY ILLEAGLE WITH OUT A EXTENSIVE BACK GROUND CHECK AN A TAX STAMP BUT WO HAS BEEN BAYONETED TO DEATH INHT LAST 75 YEARS?????? HOW MANY HAVE BEEN KILLED WITH A RIFLE LAUNCHED GERNADE. OE WITH A ILLEAGLE GRNADE HAND THROWN ??????? NOW THRE ADDING ROCKET LAUNCHERS TO THERE CRAP. WERE THE HELL DO YOU GET A ROCKET ??? AN HOW MANY HAVE BEEN LIKKED WITH ROCKETS ??????????

Feedback Score

Hunters need to side us. My brother-in-law told me he only needs three shells a year for deer hunting, yet he has one of those elastic deals on the stock that holds a dozen more. Numerous individuals, and organizations want to stop all hunting.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Hunters need to side us. My brother-in-law told me he only needs three shells a year for deer hunting, yet he has one of those elastic deals on the stock that holds a dozen more. Numerous individuals, and organizations want to stop all hunting.
    yeap as a hunter I try to make all I know that there pump shot guns will be next.

hunters make up all types of groups an many are very liberal there is no defiend agreement among any of us. some think we only need guns for hunting , some aonly shoot 30 rounds there whole life, some collect an shoot every week, some believe in guns for defense an some don't . I know tweo family who store there guns out side the home an the dad an son both hunt???? some guys are all about guns an ar,s an every thing that goes bang.

most agree there should be no weapons ban many are soft on the mag capacity . I think they all need a history leasson .

20 years ago you could not have given me a AK I had no use for them . today I see things differently . it was education an relizing that hunting was not he only reason to have a gun.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

The real answer is obvious, like the media that doesn't know the difference between a bayonet lug and a sling swivel, apparently some Congresscritters have confused the bayonets and such with the deadly "shoulder thing that goes up".

None of the features they have targeted make any sense, except for mags. At least that one is geared toward the function instead of the look that makes Nancy soil her Depends. IF it passes the only thing they will have accomplished is make an incentive to introduce new designs like the KelTec SU16 that utilizes existing mags in a "sporting" configuration. Just like last time, unintended consequences the idiots who dream this stuff up never consider. When the mag ban hit last time the gun makers responded by making handguns sized around a 10rd magazine, or less. Millions more easily concealed small handguns now exist just for that very reason. Coincided with the wave of right to carry laws across the USA, so everyone benefited. OOPs, Nancy just soiled another diaper......

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default kernel..

Want to see a grown Man soil his underwear?
    "Fix bayonets Troops were taking that hill."
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

This is one thing that has alwoys bud me.
    Gunco Member 2241
    NRA Life Member

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

They do not look nice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.