Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: why ban bayonets & bayo lugs?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Postak why ban bayonets & bayo lugs?

bayonets and bayonet lugs-- why are they in every one of these "assault weapon" bans?

are we in real danger of a mass bayoneting?

was there some mass bayoneting massascar at some school were not aware of?

when was the last time a 7-11 was held up with a bayonet?

we all know that bayonets are pure military evil and should be "off the streets" cause no civilian should be allowed that much pure military power!

if these bayonets are so evil why arn't they banned by the rules of war?

yep lets hope those AKs the BATF handed over to the drug cartels got no bayonet lugs or were in some real deep-do-do!

got forbid a drug cartel with a bayonet lug! the horror!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

It's not bayonets they have a concern about - its a classification thing. All military rifles since the revolutionary era to now had a bayonet attachment. Even the Springfield, the M1, Lee Enfields, some Mausers and carbines too. That is why they also added the 'threaded barrel' thing too almost every modern battle rifle has some sort of muzzle attachment too. This is a ploy to make it hard for manufacturers to just tweak a model type/no. or other features like furniture to get around bans by definition. Lugs or barrel threads go after one of the most expensive parts of a rifle, the barrel.

The politicos are getting incrementally smarter, and trying to disarm via broader strokes.
    "To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk."
    - Thomas Alva Edison
    |> Military training/history DVDs: www.loose-cannon.com/military
    Latest eBook: Build Your Own AK: Vol. II

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

It's a control thing.

The prisoners are harder to control if they can stand up for themselves.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by tanvil View Post
    It's a control thing.

The prisoners are harder to control if they can stand up for themselves.
    Right. They want gun owners to knuckle under and be cowed.

The more they slam us with every piece of shit out a lefty lib's mouth, the more they might actually be able to get away with, and the more the stupid people will support the twisted ugly democrat screaming immature dopes.

Feedback Score

Nope we all know a bayonet lug makes a gun go in fully-auto-death-mode.

They are just targeting the ignorance of those who don't own or know about guns. It's a standard tactic of many politicians. Hey if they can make you believe free stuff actually exists maybe they can teach you that bayonet lugs make a gun more dangerous.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I almost joined the Marines, till the recruiter said they were going to give us bayonets and teach us how to use them.
    Went right over too the Army recruiter..
    "Hey you guys use bayonets?"
    Nah not anymore.
    Sign me up..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I was thinking the same as others (being a smart a$$), it's because that bayonet is more dangerous then your trigger finger.
    But I also think it's a "control thing", makes them feel like they have more control over everything they can think of. You know, tyranny
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Like Abukai said, it's because the Libtards that know nothing about weapons think that by having a bayonet lug, it allows the gun to fire 10,000 rounds a second in full auto death mode. F*cking idiots!!!

Like has already been said, it's a control thing. They want to control the things that scare "them", not us.

4th, that was the reason I joined the Corps. The recruiter said they would teach us how to attack a tank with nothing but a bayonet and a smile!!!!!!! I said "wow, this is for me!!!!!!!!!"
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

if you got a mosin with a bayonet is that one of those evil child killing "assault weapons" if yo add a pistol grip and removable mag?

the soviet union was in love with the bayonet --i think they used it to finish off nazis without wasting a round of ammo--along with other political prisoners that refused to bow down to the state.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Like Abukai said, it's because the Libtards that know nothing about weapons think that by having a bayonet lug, it allows the gun to fire 10,000 rounds a second in full auto death mode. F*cking idiots!!!

Like has already been said, it's a control thing. They want to control the things that scare "them", not us.

4th, that was the reason I joined the Corps. The recruiter said they would teach us how to attack a tank with nothing but a bayonet and a smile!!!!!!! I said "wow, this is for me!!!!!!!!!"
    Yup there is a certain rush you get attaching a 9" K-BAR to the end of your gun that makes you feel like a bad mother.... Wait that's right the Commander in Chief says we don't use them anymore.

Could be why they want the lug gone
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.