Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: U.S. Air Force Took Away Nancy Pelosiís Jet!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by zteknik View Post
    From what's in the article,this biatch needs to go to rehab......
    And STAY THERE!!!

Yupper zetnik.. Come with us honey, time for you and Bitme to hit the Betty Ford Center.
    "That is right. Included in your package is an all expenses paid stay at the Center. Their you will be treated too saunas, mud face packs 'which you desperately need' and all meals included.. Vanna open the curtain and show them where their going. 30 days 29 nights of pure luxury. Entertainment by the world rewound Chip and Dales."
    Taxes and air far not included with this package. Enjoy..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post

Yupper zetnik.. Come with us honey, time for you and Bitme to hit the Betty Ford Center.
    "That is right. Included in your package is an all expenses paid stay at the Center. Their you will be treated too saunas, mud face packs 'which you desperately need' and all meals included.. Vanna open the curtain and show them where their going. 30 days 29 nights of pure luxury. Entertainment by the world rewound Chip and Dales."
    Taxes and air far not included with this package. Enjoy..
    i think politicians that abuse their offices, waste taxpayers funds should get their free re-hab and free retirement at "GITMO"--

get a little water-boarding face treatment wouldn't be too good for a corrupt politician!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

She should reimburse all those expenses!

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Almost looks like a commercial MD-88 that they are packing us in like sardines when I fly commercial?
    Kind of fun when your knees are in the guy in front of yous head..
    Wonder if Piglozi had that problem?
    Pretty close. The MD-88 is just a newer stretched version. The DC-9 got a few upgrades/stretches over it's lifespan. From the DC-9 to the MD-80 to the MD88 and even the MD-90 IIRC. I loved the DC/C-9's. I have more time both as a mechanic and as a Supervisor/Manager on the 9's than any other aircraft type throughout my career.

The C models have nice big roomy seats, and the "President's" seat is a very large beautiful gray leather wrapped spot. Very comfy. Nice infotainment system. VERY cushy carpeting. Fun to walk on barefooted. LOL. It's a shame Piglosi got to enjoy it. Oh by the way, Hillary was the one that supposedly picked out the colors/fabrics/wood for the interior on the three C models back when her and Bill took over the White House.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If theyíre going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press í1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.